887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, Russki said:

maybe, uploading extra documents got you over the line... ;) Did you add bank statements?  

Thxs russki.

Yes updated bank statement and one extra bill and job contract letter. Thxs buddy for ur help 

?

I hope everyone get grant soon 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Raman_ 3rd Nov 2017 said:

Hi Ruben, as you mentioned in earlier message that you are travelling overseas, so which visa class you are holding at the moment ?  i am on 487 visa now. i assume we dont need Bridging visa B to come back to aus untill we have valid 487 or 489 visa, right ? Thanks 

Hi Raman, Im on 489, yes you are right, Bridging visa will only take effect once current visa expires. I have confirmed the same with department other day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hafeez said:

Any good news today??

No any news yet. It's depends on CO to ask newborn medical. Yesterday someone got direct grant without CO asked new born baby medical. Keep update if you get email. I think we will get email same time. 

49 minutes ago, Fk1406 said:

Hi guys 

I have one question.Do I need to keep my private health insurance if I get medicare. It’s just it is an extra cost that we are carrying.

Would be grateful if someone could reply at the earliest.

Keeping your private health insurance in addition to medicare is entirely up to you. Medicare covers most health issues but not all. So depending on your health profile, you might want to maintain your private health insurance or rid it off. Personally, I've never had private health insurance cos I just don't need it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HeyMate said:

MV2010, Arun Darwin, Singh, Nish-Darwin, Vikas, kristin, Dan, Amarr

-- Kindly show your presence by writing something on the forum. This will help up to keep track of how far COs have gone..... :)

Congrads to all of you guys got grants today! I am looking at every post on my email. I applied on 23rd Oct 17 and still havent heard. I just think have to wait another 3 weeks? What you think?