sunnyside

2 minutes ago, Rajan said:

On 1st Nov they ask mine 

2 year residency evidence.
1 year employment evidence.
Personal particulars for character assessment

For wife this same personal character assessent

Upload same day on 1st Nov

Did you re attach the same documents ? I believe when they ask for these again , they weren't satisfied with provided documents so they wanted more documents to support your claim. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ruben said:

Don't worry mate, they may spend more time on come cases due to its complexity. I hope you  will hear some good news this week :)

Hi Ruben,

Thanks you very much for your quick positive response to my complex problem.

Cheers, Veman

22 minutes ago, Rajan said:

On 1st Nov they ask mine 

2 year residency evidence.
1 year employment evidence.
Personal particulars for character assessment

For wife this same personal character assessent

Upload same day on 1st Nov

Hey Rajan,

As Ruben mentioned, add more solid evidence for 2 year residence and 1 year work. All payslips, bank statements, lease agreements, bills, whatever you can find. 

For personal particulars did you fill Form 80 very thoroughly? Employment history and education history from birth. I had to provide addresses of all schools I went to from 7 years old, had to explain how every stage of my education was funded (state funded, self-funded, student loan etc). Maybe, you can create an additional document for this detailed information and submit on immi account. It may help the CO make a decision quicker? I am not sure what else to advise, mate. As long as you feel you gave the CO thorough account of events, there is not much you can do at this stage, just sit tight and wait... :|

Did the CO ask for travel history for the last 10 years? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Ruben said:

Did you re attach the same documents ? I believe when they ask for these again , they weren't satisfied with provided documents so they wanted more documents to support your claim. 

Thabks for you reply

I uploaded tax doc for 2 years 

Random payslips  to show work full time 

Job offer letter

New mobile bills and rent agreeent

Did not submitted bank statements 

Do you think I need to upload bank statements as well. If yes can I upload now.

Thabks for you reply
Job offer letter
May be work cntract , super statements .. build up your case with as much as evidence

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Rajan said:

Thabks for you reply

Job offer letter

Yes, good move. Add bank statements, especially, highlight where statements show your wage coming in. :D

• Thanks 1

Hi, I am a new member. I am going to apply 887 visa in next month. There are some confuse need to clarify, please help me on this.

1. Do i need partner English as he already submitted when applying 489? My agent says no but i read in this topic, all need to do submit partner's English.

2. I moved to regional area on March 2016. and lived in the 1st house for 9 months before moving out. My landlord added me in the electric bill  but only from June. It means i did not have any bill from March till June apart from my bank statement and rent contract with him. Do i need to do JP for those 3 months. I think it is really hard to ask him to do Justice of Peace as i left his house since November.

Thanks in advance for all supports.

Cheers.

Hi 

Can any one tell me whether we need to uploaded evidence of present employer such as appointment letter , payslip etc.?

I have uploaded 58 weeks as evidence of 1 year full time works  using previous employers details.

I don't include any details related to present employer except the bank statement that shows continuous salary transfer. 

Hi, I am a new member. I am going to apply 887 visa in next month. There are some confuse need to clarify, please help me on this.
1. Do i need partner English as he already submitted when applying 489? My agent says no but i read in this topic, all need to do submit partner's English.
2. I moved to regional area on March 2016. and lived in the 1st house for 9 months before moving out. My landlord added me in the electric bill  but only from June. It means i did not have any bill from March till June apart from my bank statement and rent contract with him. Do i need to do JP for those 3 months. I think it is really hard to ask him to do Justice of Peace as i left his house since November.
Thanks in advance for all supports.
Cheers.
My agent also says dint need partners Enhlish evidnece uploaded.. but Iam going to request him to uoload them as I dont want to delay the process incase if they ask for it.. regarding the lease.. if you have the co tract covering the full period I think yoj should be fine..

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hi all ,

Am new here . Applied fr 887 on 31july first CO contacted 28oct asked fr my new born baby passport baby born on 1nov2017 .

Gave them all baby's document on 25jan2018  .

Till than nothing  .....

Anyone in the group has/had same situation please reply 

Aumair 

3 minutes ago, Hafeez said:

Hi all ,

Am new here . Applied fr 887 on 31july first CO contacted 28oct asked fr my new born baby passport baby born on 1nov2017 .

Till than nothing  .....

Aumair 

17 minutes ago, Hafeez said:

Hi Hafeez, just wondering to know, your first CO assign on 30 Oct and your baby born on 01 Nov.  So CO asked for some of your documents or CO asked baby document?  I have similar situation but my newborn born already added in my immi and got 489 visa for daughter. Now I am waiting for medical request.  I applied 22/09 with new born passport attached same time and 489 grant on 02 Feb. 

2 hours ago, Hafeez said:

Hi all ,

Till than nothing  .....

Aumair 

Baby born on 1/11 but when i submitted the application on 31/7 i mentioned that my wife is expecting baby thats why they asked.

I got his 489 and 887 bridging as well .

Do baby really need medical....its strange . 

8 hours ago, Hafeez said:

Baby born on 1/11 but when i submitted the application on 31/7 i mentioned that my wife is expecting baby thats why they asked.

I got his 489 and 887 bridging as well .

Do baby really need medical....its strange . 

When your new born got 489 visa? 

58 minutes ago, Hafeez said:

After 5 days of documents submission on 1feb18.

Still waiting no good luck till to date .

Whn u got 489 fr your baby.

On 02 Feb. Just one day after you got. I hope we get medical request this week or next week sure. Keep update please. 

Guys want to double check with you all.

My wife gave TOEFL ibt and scored 102 in Aug 2015.

Its basically valid for 2yrs, however, I applied my 887 in Nov 2017. Do you reckon they will ask for new test or they will consider the old one as 102 score comes under proficient level.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Regards