887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hey Guys 

With my case my case officer also asked for 

1 Year Work Designated Area
Please provide certified copies of your evidence of employment in a designated area of
Australia for at least one year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment
may include:
● Contract of employment;
● Pay slips;
● Taxation documents;
● Bank statements showing regular salary payments.

I already submitted my banks statements and my pay slips earlier.

I do not have my contract of work as i have been working with that place since 2011 as part time. 

Is it all right to get a reference letter from my employer stating that i worked there between 2015 till 2016 and also submit my payslips and bank statement again.

Can any one guide me what all shall i add on my reference letter.

Thanks

Sunny

5 hours ago, Bunny said:

I have visited 6 states within first 2 years for holiday purposes and it never affected my visa. It's not that you take all your belongings, family, and house to your one day meeting in Brisbane and mostly it's a part of your job in regional area. I don't think it matters at all. 

Thank you for your reply. :)

1 hour ago, sunnyabat said:

Hey guys

applied on 09 Oct 2017

case officer Sophorn allocated today 05 Mar 2018

Requested additional documents.

Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance National Police Check
Updated - name as passport and alias

Colour copy of your passport
Updated - I note your passport is due to expire

I got a few questions as well

My passport is expiring on 30052018

Shall i upload my old passport here or do they want me to apply for new passport and then upload that.

AFP i have already uploaded before and it is still valid as i applied in October only. 

Shall i upload the same AFP .

Thanks 

Sunny

Are there any difference on your name shown on passport and AFP?

Is he asking for copy of full passport or only the details page

10 minutes ago, Arafat said:

Are there any difference on your name shown on passport and AFP?

Is he asking for copy of full passport or only the details page

it just states copy of passport i will upload the front and back of my bio pages.

I believe with my AFP when i scanned the print was not good that could be reason they might be asking again or i will check my spellings of name i believe it should be all right.

Thanks

11 minutes ago, su89 said:

When did u apply

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Hi I applied on 22/09 and on 02 Feb got 489 visa for daughter and no any comments on my documents. So I am excepting medical request for daughter. You case is simillary like me? 

Hi All,

How many days will I get once CO request IELTS certificate for my spouse? In the website they mentioned, we will have 28days to response, is that means we have only 28 days to submit IELTS certificate? What will happen if I cannot submit within 28 days?

Thanks

17 minutes ago, Pomology said:

Surprising....So, your case isn't open yet? I got a newbron as well but he got 489 back in June 2017 and I applied 887 in Oct 17. Not sure as to if they'll allocate CO first and request docs?

Actually I applied on 22/09 and same date I have notified immigration by fill-up 1436 form. And when CO assign on 02 Feb they grant 489 visa for daughter and add daughter in my immi account. I guess in your case you got your daughter 489 visa before you apply 887 for you? Right in my case when I got passport of my daughter and same time I apply my 887 . How long it's take time to get 489 visa for daughter in your case? 

On 04/03/2018 at 12:04 PM, alexoir said:

I just checked my immi account and the 'date submitted' is now different from 'last updated'. They used to have the same dates until the last maitenance. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hi, same thing happened in my immi account as well. I applied on 8th November 2017. When did you apply?

Expired Passports

Just quick question.

Wife and I have renewed our passports after we got the 489 grant and we used our new passports to enter Aus. I have updated new passport nos; under the personal details  on immi account also.

I am wondering still should I upload our old passports. What do you guys reckon.

Thanks in advance