887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, Kun said:

That's awesome mate.

I applied on 26/09/2017.

CO(Adam) requested further documents for residency and employment proofs on 12/02/2018.

Resubmitted docs(Highlighted PDFs and others) on 18/02/2018.

And then checking emails and this forum every hour. ;)

Cheers...

You would get in 1 week i believe! Coz they will come back to your file after 4 weeks generally i guess

• Like 1

Just now, Nish_Darwin said:

You would get in 1 week i believe! Coz they will come back to your file after 4 weeks generally i guess

I wish. :)

Anyway,  thanks a lot mate and wish you all the best.

DIRECT GRANT is on the way.

10 minutes ago, Kun said:

That's awesome mate.

I applied on 26/09/2017.

CO(Adam) requested further documents for residency and employment proofs on 12/02/2018.

Resubmitted docs(Highlighted PDFs and others) on 18/02/2018.

And then checking emails and this forum every hour. ;)

Cheers...

Don't worry. You will get your grant very soon . ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Russki said:

Uploading bank statements gives your application additional strength - of course, if you have nothing to hide ;):)

Bank statements show your salary coming in (some people highlight that line in the bank statement), so they are additional proof of your employment. Bank statements  also show that you consistently shopped at certain location for daily groceriess, for example. So it proves where you have been living - indirect proof of address. :) 

When uploading bank statement should it be for all 2 years or just 4-5 months statement to cover the 2years?

1 minute ago, slvicky said:

When uploading bank statement should it be for all 2 years or just 4-5 months statement to cover the 2years?

1 minute ago, slvicky said:

It's better if you upload all bank statements that cover the 1 year working  period that you get paid.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Russki said:

:) Often hard to predict, eh! Sometimes they unexpectedly speed up or slow down, I can't keep up! :D Plus, we have 2 queues now - "freshers" (no CO yet) and 2nd-timers.

I am putting my bets on.... Taha getting grant next week followed by you, me and Peter maybe a week or two after? From "fresh" queue Tsep is due for some sort of action, then Singh, Arun and Nish? :) But my guess is a shot in the dark, haha!

Hi Russki, What about my Grant, any predictions?

Waiting since January... 

6 minutes ago, Jay_887 said:

Hi guys I am silent follower to this forum.

how to highlight pay on my bank statement ? Thank you 

Just use the Highlight Text Tool on your PDF Reader application and do this on your employer payment rows then Save your bank statements as new files.

You can take a look at this link https://www.wikihow.com/Highlight-Text-in-a-PDF-Document

• Like 1

On 3/8/2018 at 11:50 AM, Mossvale2010 said:

Hi guys, 

I’m a silence follower of this forum since few weeks. I came to know via this forum  so far that CO have requested docs n granted till 10th of Oct file. I have got few mates who have lodged file before me (20th Oct). I will be posting if I hear anything back from them so I believe it would be easy to figure out timelines for everyone. Don’t stress, do your best n forget the rest. Good luck guys ???

Cheers 

Hi Mossvale2010

Have you heard any news from your mates on today? It looks like there is no one in the spreadsheet getting the grant today. 

And next Monday is a March public holiday....so next more silent days. :|:|

Regards

1 hour ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi Mossvale2010

Have you heard any news from your mates on today? It looks like there is no one in the spreadsheet getting the grant today. 

And next Monday is a March public holiday....so next more silent days. :|:|

Regards

Hi Daniel,

Sadly I have not heard anything from them so far. His application was lodged on 15th of October. 

• Sad 1

Hi Guys,

My case officer has requested for more docs as i previously posted in the forum.

While i was uploading the docs my application has already reached the max capacity of 60 documents.

Is there any way i can upload more documents as i still need to upload 4 more documents.

Thanks

Sunny

1 hour ago, sunnyabat said:

Hi Guys,

My case officer has requested for more docs as i previously posted in the forum.

While i was uploading the docs my application has already reached the max capacity of 60 documents.

Is there any way i can upload more documents as i still need to upload 4 more documents.

Thanks

Sunny

You have to wait until your CO contact you again 

On 09/03/2018 at 10:23 AM, slvicky said:

It's totally up to you. But if you are older than 31 & you don't have a personal health cover, your Medicare levy will be increased by 1% every year. 

Yes I am 31yrs and 8 months....just have a baby and he is also registered for medicare.Rigt now I am just thinking of cutting the extra cost since I am on maternity leave so u know.