887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 12/04/2018 at 8:30 PM, 10year wait said:

Nah!! Not so far mate.. i rung up immigration today n they said u still under 10months processing time.. so have to just sit tight n wait..??

Hi guys, sorry for the late update. I actually locked my account somehow... they have asked for police clearance of my wife . Already submitted the updated one yesterday.. any ideas how long will it takes..

1 minute ago, 10year wait said:

Hi guys, sorry for the late update. I actually locked my account somehow... they have asked for police clearance of my wife . Already submitted the updated one yesterday.. any ideas how long will it takes..

On which date they opened your file mate?

1 hour ago, slvicky said:

Opppss... they wanted certified copies???? did you initially submit coloured scan copies or black & white?

Black and white. The payslips were black and white anyway. Later we got them certified from the company as well as a JP. That was all they asked for. Usually do they request documents multiple times or just everything in one go?

The same thing happened to some of our friends who applied in September. They haven't got the grant yet either.

5 hours ago, Worried-and-waiting said:

Black and white. The payslips were black and white anyway. Later we got them certified from the company as well as a JP. That was all they asked for. Usually do they request documents multiple times or just everything in one go?

The same thing happened to some of our friends who applied in September. They haven't got the grant yet either.

I have more than 100 payslips from different employers in regional area since my 489 visa was granted. All of them were sending into my email address, how to certified with JP if I didn't get it on papers based ?

7 hours ago, 11Dec2015 said:

I have more than 100 payslips from different employers in regional area since my 489 visa was granted. All of them were sending into my email address, how to certified with JP if I didn't get it on papers based ?

Well I suppose the only thing you can do is to get print outs and get them certified (because they ask for the pay slips and want them to be certified) then scan and upload in your application. That's what we did. If you've recieved them as attachments then it shouldn't be a problem I think. I hope this helped. Others will also be able to give you better advice.

1 hour ago, Worried-and-waiting said:

Well I suppose the only thing you can do is to get print outs and get them certified (because they ask for the pay slips and want them to be certified) then scan and upload in your application. That's what we did. If you've recieved them as attachments then it shouldn't be a problem I think. I hope this helped. Others will also be able to give you better advice.

Good morning everyone!!!

Will JP verify the printed payslips or we need to carry the original e mails as well.

2 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Do we need to certify it by JP or signed by HR manager with company seal is enough? 

If any documents regards to your employment then HR Manager would be able to certify with the company logo. I believe electronic documents need not be certified, but if you want to be certain you could print and certify. 

3 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Do we need to certify it by JP or signed by HR manager with company seal is enough? 

In my case I have uploaded PDF payslips which emailed to me from my employers. They all are black and white. I didn't get certified them. I am worrying now, thinking they will ask me to do that as well. I applied on 8/11/2017 and still haven't got any response them. They haven't opened my file yet. I don't know what to do now. ☹️☹️

IMG_2079.PNG

Just now, Ruben said:

If any documents regards to your employment then HR Manager would be able to certify with the company logo. I believe electronic documents need not be certified, but if you want to be certain you could print and certify. 

Thing is first few months of electronic payslips don't have company logo & they look like black & white copies. Rest has company logo (colour). So, I'm not sure I should certify those are looks like back & white copies. BTW, I have already uploaded all payslips including B&W without certifying 

11 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

In my case I have uploaded PDF payslips which emailed to me from my employers. They all are black and white. I didn't get certified them. I am worrying now, thinking they will ask me to do that as well. I applied on 8/11/2017 and still haven't got any response them. They haven't opened my file yet. I don't know what to do now. ☹️☹️

IMG_2079.PNG

We did the same thing and we were asked to submit the certified copies. Same thing happened to another couple who applied at the same time as us. Its so stupid but apparently poeple scam the pay slips so they want to make sure its the real thing. I feel that they should've mentioned this in their website so that we could've done it before submitting.

1 minute ago, Worried-and-waiting said:

We did the same thing and we were asked to submit the certified copies. Same thing happened to another couple who applied at the same time as us. Its so stupid but apparently poeple scam the pay slips so they want to make sure its the real thing. I feel that they should've mentioned this in their website so that we could've done it before submitting.

Hey, 

Thanks for the info. What about the PAYG. It's also B&W. Did you certify those as well?