887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

22 minutes ago, slvicky said:

We can verify this with someone who got a direct grant. But finding a one now is the problem. They may not active now :)

I have a friend who applied on January 2017 and got their direct grant on April 2017. He told me that he didn't certify any documents and CO never asked for them and granted visa directly less than 3 months. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, 887_2018 said:

I have a friend who applied on January 2017 and got their direct grant on April 2017. He told me that he didn't certify any documents and CO never asked for them and granted visa directly less than 3 months. 

So, If we submit enough evidence(electronic payslips, reference letter, Bank statements, PAYG etc) to prove experience CO may not ask them again. what do you think?

• Like 1

Just now, slvicky said:

So, If we submit enough evidence(electronic payslips, reference letter, Bank statements, PAYG etc) to prove experience CO may not ask them again. what do you think?

Yes. I think they won't ask if we submit enough evidence. They can match the salary slips with bank statements. Employment references add more details and verify the employment. But the problem is COs are different from each other. One CO may not request something but another may want that. That depends on our luck ?

35 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Yes. I think they won't ask if we submit enough evidence. They can match the salary slips with bank statements. Employment references add more details and verify the employment. But the problem is COs are different from each other. One CO may not request something but another may want that. That depends on our luck ?

I think that's the case too. Depends from CO to CO. We submitted the pay slips and the bank statements and work contracts and all but still got a request to certify them. It all comes down to luck and who you get. I hope they won't ask for more. :|

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Yes its so true, my friend got her visa granted, last month applied 5 months ago, however she did not gave indian police clearance and only supplied basic doc's such as 1 year payslip, lease agreement, IELTS for wife, electricity bill, tax assesment ..that all and got her direct grant. 

Really depends on case officers., hard to say ! its such a simple process just stay 2 years in regional fulfil the condition of working 1 year. why then they take 9-11 month processing time, to open files just to check such 5-6 simple documents. 

19 hours ago, B3sT said:

what do you mean?

i mean because of new born, maybe coz we added him after applying 887, 2 months later. i havnt been asked for medical. my status shows that application recieved no case officer is allocated. dont know why they taking so long.

11 minutes ago, neel said:

Yes its so true, my friend got her visa granted, last month applied 5 months ago, however she did not gave indian police clearance and only supplied basic doc's such as 1 year payslip, lease agreement, IELTS for wife, electricity bill, tax assesment ..that all and got her direct grant. 

Really depends on case officers., hard to say ! its such a simple process just stay 2 years in regional fulfil the condition of working 1 year. why then they take 9-11 month processing time, to open files just to check such 5-6 simple documents. 

Do we need  to submitt the certified copies of work ....because on pay slips every detail is written and also tax documents have every detail in it...we submitted additional documents but they are not certified ......does it affect our visa processing now????? It’s really frustrating 

Just now, Poonam said:

Do we need  to submitt the certified copies of work ....because on pay slips every detail is written and also tax documents have every detail in it...we submitted additional documents but they are not certified ......does it affect our visa processing now????? It’s really frustrating 

If you dont provide your pay slips, chances of CO asking at later stage will be high. Try to submit as much docs as you can to prove everything..! either it is Work or residency..!

4 minutes ago, Aussiedream said:

Hi All, 

I applied yesterday and uploaded Form 80. Later I realised that there is a mistake in Form 80. How do I correct it? Can I just upload another corrected Form 80?

Nothing to worry about, just fill that page again and save the file marked with page no. and corrections. I had the same issue, and made those corrections in the same way. 

17 minutes ago, neel said:

i mean because of new born, maybe coz we added him after applying 887, 2 months later. i havnt been asked for medical. my status shows that application recieved no case officer is allocated. dont know why they taking so long.

so you're waiting for NewBorn 489? or its Granted?

14 minutes ago, B3sT said:

so you're waiting for NewBorn 489? or its Granted?

no 489 was granted in this January. This is my case i applied 17th of October, my baby was born in August 2017. his passport came in december. so i added him to immi account by filling form and emailing immigration. 

they told me soon as you have got the newbie's passport, i can add him, thats what i did. what i believe is that people who applied with new borns are taken more time. Maybe different case officers are allocated. 

7 minutes ago, neel said:

no 489 was granted in this January. This is my case i applied 17th of October, my baby was born in August 2017. his passport came in december. so i added him to immi account by filling form and emailing immigration. 

they told me soon as you have got the newbie's passport, i can add him, thats what i did. what i believe is that people who applied with new borns are taken more time. Maybe different case officers are allocated. 

Hope for the best result.

Best of luck :)