887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, B3sT said:

Wife Functional english (she gave TOFEL IBT with 8.5 bands in 2015) i.e expired.
Wife PCC from USA (she went on visit visa)

Wife AFC with all legal names.
Mine 1 Year Employment - further evidence required (I upload more than 1yr evidence) :P

opps, How long she spent in USA ?

11 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Wife Functional english (she gave TOFEL IBT with 8.5 bands in 2015) i.e expired.

Mine 1 Year Employment - further evidence required (I upload more than 1yr evidence) :P

B3sT GOOD LUCK with your additional documents. Hopefully he won't ask anything further.

what more u can think about employment proof now.

1 hour ago, B3sT said:

Hi Mate. 

What is the issue with AFP with all legal names. How did you fill your names on application ? or Had your wife has different name before 

3 hours ago, 887_2018 said:

Hi ?,

I have got direct visa grant just now. 

Applied on     8/11/2017
Direct Grant   26/4/2018
Waiting Time  5 months 18days

CO Sophorn 

I have uploaded all the required  documents along with form 80 and form 1221

This forum is a great asset to its members. Personally it helped me a lot in lodging my application successfully. Not only that, but also the members in this forum are friendly. Their encouragement is a huge strength as waiting period is too stressful with current long processing time. 

I wish Good Luck to all of my friends. 

Thank you ?

Congratulations ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Vikky said:

Applied on 13 November 

I applied my 887 on 13 November lived in Victoria for 2 years and for 1 year work proof submitted pay slips from employer for 10 hours and employer reference letter and drive Uber on part time and worked as self employment for my business on ABN and submitted notice of assessment from ato and letter from my accountant that I’m working full time hours for my business and also submitted business plan for next three next years. Hope these documents should be fine for co any suggestions??? Thankyou 

Hi everyone, I am very new to this forum and following this one from last 5 days . Every one here in forum is amazing and it really help to track the visa application and as well as providide really valuable information.                                         I Applied 887 visa on 8th Nov and got the direct grant today morning and name of Co was Adam as mention just down in grant notification.                                         I was out of Australia for 2 month month during my 489 visa so I wait  for 2 month and then applied 887 as I was not in hurry.                         I was staying with my friend during first year and second year I taken my own rental.   I attached all documents including , payslip,tax paper, reference letter from employer, super account statements as well as all the letters which I received from MVR or from bank etc to show in my residence proof. I attached form 80 as well.                                        I have part time job in public sector and second job was just casual to cover my 35 hours in week.so I put all the pay slip and all the job offer letter.                             Apart from this I did some extra work and make one extra word sheet to put all the name of all documents which I attached so that co can understand easily that what documents I have attached for residence proof . For example I write my first residence and date of stay and then write the name of ducuments which I attached like, 1bank statement, 2Govt Letter3 statuary declaration.4Pay slip which had my address   , I even attached my work place pict to make it more strong with Work ID.     Thanks everyone it’s very long I write here , might be it help you guys. And I am sure everyone one who met the requirements of 887 will get grant soon or may b little later so plz don’t worry about grant as it is coming soon for all of you .Best of luck everyone and god bless you

• Like 7

Hi everyone, I am very new to this forum and following this one from last 5 days . Every one here in forum is amazing and it really help to track the visa application and as well as providide really valuable information.                                         I Applied 887 visa on 8th Nov and got the direct grant today morning and name of Co was Adam as mention just down in grant notification.                                         I was out of Australia for 2 month month during my 489 visa so I wait  for 2 month and then applied 887 as I was not in hurry.                         I was staying with my friend during first year and second year I taken my own rental.   I attached all documents including , payslip,tax paper, reference letter from employer, super account statements as well as all the letters which I received from MVR or from bank etc to show in my residence proof. I attached form 80 as well.                                        I have part time job in public sector and second job was just casual to cover my 35 hours in week.so I put all the pay slip and all the job offer letter.                             Apart from this I did some extra work and make one extra word sheet to put all the name of all documents which I attached so that co can understand easily that what documents I have attached for residence proof . For example I write my first residence and date of stay and then write the name of ducuments which I attached like, 1bank statement, 2Govt Letter3 statuary declaration.4Pay slip which had my address   , I even attached my work place pict to make it more strong with Work ID.     Thanks everyone it’s very long I write here , might be it help you guys. And I am sure everyone one who met the requirements of 887 will get grant soon or may b little later so plz don’t worry about grant as it is coming soon for all of you .Best of luck everyone and god bless you
Congratulations and thanks alot for giving us all tips above.. Highly appreciate it [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, James85 said:

Congratulations Mate! Thanks for sharing this to us.:)

13 minutes ago, James85 said:

Sorry add to more , I went overseas 4 times after applying 887 and did not inform to immigration as I feel it’s not necessary as I was on 489 which was still valid.                                     And I only completed 2 years conditioning of residence, my family here only from last 1 year and I included them to 887 and we all got grant. Thanks Guys . Everyone will get grant in this form soon .

• Like 2

Hi , I was a silent follower of this forum for last 6 months. I applied on 9th November and I got direct grant this afternoon. CO Adam

My best friend applied 887 on 8th Nov and he got direct grant on 24th April. He is not in this forum.

Good luck to all.

Edited by Amith
  • Like 6

28 minutes ago, James85 said:

Hi James, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your grant!!! :) It is so nice of you to share your tips for providing documents, great information! It is certainly very helpful for all of us here. :) Enjoy your grant!!! 

6 minutes ago, Amith said:

Hi , I was a silent follower of this forum for last 6 months. I applied on 9th November and I got direct grant this afternoon.

My best friend applied 887 on 8th Nov and he got direct grant on 24th April. He is not in this forum.

Good luck to all.

Congratulations Amith!!! What great news! :):):) 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi James, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your grant!!! :) It is so nice of you to share your tips for providing documents, great information! It is certainly very helpful for all of us here. :) Enjoy your grant!!! 

Thank you very much , I read ur topics and you are amazing but no buddy can stop your grants as it’s coming soon , let co ask you as many questions but I know they have limit to ask and soon you getting ur grant.

Edited by James85
  • Thanks 1

Just now, James85 said:

Thank you very much , I read ur topics and you are amazing but no buddy can stop your grants as it’s coming soon , let co ask you foolish questions but I know they have limit to ask and soon you getting ur grant.

Thank you so much for such kind words, I really hope you are right!!! :):):) You made me feel much better. :D 

• Like 1