887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

22 hours ago, deftown said:

There is no condition mentioned. It says unlimited work rights and study

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, deftown said:

But we didn't get the 887 yet. So as per your statement, you meant if 489 is expired and Bridging visa is in effect, we can move anywhere in Australia and work. Correct?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Bridging A and B visas generally have the same work rights as the visa held when the main visa application was lodged, and in some cases full work rights will apply.

The condition of bridging visa will be applied the same with your last visa condition. 

Edited by Mangau
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Hey guys,

After I uploaded requested documents and confirmed it my application status changed from initial assessment to further assessment. Is it the expected behaviour?

Hey, great news for your PCC! ? You didn't have to stress after all!!!! I see you have uploaded it and clicked the magic button already. I reckon, just leave it at that. You pressing the button will automatically inform the CO that document is uploaded. All good!!!! Let's continue with the global wait now! ? ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

I never heard anyone saying about status changed when CO looks into docs..! The only time when people know about the CO is when they get grants or they get emails for more docs..! Then status is changed..!

But this I am not sure .. just my personal thought..!

Thanks Manny....?

Just now, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Last month I though , by this time CO must be looking into December applicants... But their laziness keep on increasing and killing us... ! ?

Manny I am also in the same situation. Most of the time, I am out of my patient. Every F''k things are stop due to this

• Sad 1

HI Guys! need some suggestion on my current situation!

1. I have applied 887 Visa on 20 Feb 2018.

2. We had our 2nd baby born on 30/04/2018 ( I applied for birth certificate not yet received yet. But i have added my 2nd child in Medicare).Any suggestions?

3. We have submitted only Australian PCC. When I landed in australia till now I have not been out of Australia. Do you think still i need to provide Indian PCC?

4. I am the primary applicant my passport is going to expire on OCt 2018, If I am trying to apply PCC. the system is not allowing me to apply. the message that pop ups your passport is valid less than 6 months. so Now i am planning to renew my passport then apply for PCC. I think it will take me to get it at least 1 month. Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VIno said:

2. We had our 2nd baby born on 30/04/2018 ( I applied for birth certificate not yet received yet. But i have added my 2nd child in Medicare).Any suggestions?

3. We have submitted only Australian PCC. When I landed in australia till now I have not been out of Australia. Do you think still i need to provide Indian PCC?

4. I am the primary applicant my passport is going to expire on OCt 2018, If I am trying to apply PCC. the system is not allowing me to apply. the message that pop ups your passport is valid less than 6 months. so Now i am planning to renew my passport then apply for PCC. I think it will take me to get it at least 1 month. Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance

hi Vlno.

you will definitely need to submit  PCC from India , hence you would need to follow the process as per department requirements.

Regarding, your new born baby , you can read some of the older post as a lot of people have been blessed with new borns and have notified Immigration and been issue 489 and subsequent 887 visa for their child.

hope this information is helpful, certainly others will come forward to provide more info.

regards

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VIno said:

Thanks in Advance

Hi Vino, Welcome to this group..!

-> Point2: There are many members who have same case and can give more detail on this.

-> Point 3: No needed. But if I would have been you, I must apply for Indian PCC, as nowdays, CO needs just excuse to ask for more docs, which most of the time does not make any sense. 

-> Point 4: You still have 2-3 months left for CO allocation, based upon current average time. SO you can apply PCC after 1 month. Wont be any issues in your case..!

• Thanks 1