887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 minutes ago, Paras said:

Think about those as well who applied in September and october. They are second timers as well but have not heard yet.

I think its all working in a pattern of different case officers n some them r falling far behind

what is ur case officers name??
Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

51 minutes ago, Paras said:

Think about those as well who applied in September and october. They are second timers as well but have not heard yet.

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

yeah, Paras 

even August people also there waiting !!! wonder why they taking so long for us and then now rushing to 7th december, does not make sense at all! 

they should first clear the back locks, just being lil unfair on their part and our part. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, neel said:

yeah, Paras 

even August people also there waiting !!! wonder why they taking so long for us and then now rushing to 7th december, does not make sense at all! 

they should first clear the back locks, just being lil unfair on their part and our part. 

Yes.. Indeed..! Once the time period of 28days is over. CO should give priority to the back log first rather than keep moving forward..!

1 hour ago, raesha said:

Hi,

Is anyone got their grant 2nd timers from November 2017 yet?  I applied 1st November 2017 Co asked for AFP 9th April submitted 24th April till then waiting ? 

Hi  Mate,

Can you please let me know whether any reason to request New AFP from you?

Has it more than 12 months at the time AFP have been requested? or AFP has not covered whole 2 years period that you have spent Australia? or have't you uploaded it initially?

I have obtained the AFP 2 months before applied visa. I am still thinking whether I will upload AFP or not as still my AFP will be valid more than 6 months.

I am not quite sure any specify reason for deviating the rules that mentioned in immigration website.

4 minutes ago, sak745 said:

Hi  Mate,

Can you please let me know whether any reason to request New AFP from you?

Has it more than 12 months at the time AFP have been requested? or AFP has not covered whole 2 years period that you have spent Australia? or have't you uploaded it initially?

I have obtained the AFP 2 months before applied visa. I am still thinking whether I will upload AFP or not as still my AFP will be valid more than 6 months.

I am not quite sure any specify reason for deviating the rules that mentioned in immigration website.

Hi Sak,

There are many instances, when CO asked for AFP even though previous AFP is not expired. Only the perception is: They do not want to accept AFP more than 4-6 months old while deciding the visa..!

1 minute ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Hi Sak,

There are many instances, when CO asked for AFP even though previous AFP is not expired. Only the perception is: They do not want to accept AFP more than 4-6 months..!

Thanks Manny,

What about Overseas police clearance?  Is it alright if these are more than 6 months? My overseas clearance more than 6 months now and I believe these will not be expired at the time visa will be granted?

What you reckon? should I apply for these as well.

4 minutes ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Hi Sak,

There are many instances, when CO asked for AFP even though previous AFP is not expired. Only the perception is: They do not want to accept AFP more than 4-6 months old while deciding the visa..!

CO has requested UAE police clearance from me even though I didn't stay there for more than 12 months. Anyway, I got it already and submitted. Now my concern, in UAE police clearance stated it is valid for only 3 months from the date of issue. So, if these guys drag processing like this once my case is reopened UAE pcc may already be expired and CO may request a new one which will be a never-ending loop. ?

1 minute ago, slvicky said:

CO has requested UAE police clearance from me even though I didn't stay there for more than 12 months. Anyway, I got it already and submitted. Now my concern, in UAE police clearance stated it is valid for only 3 months from the date of issue. So, if these guys drag processing like this once my case is reopened UAE pcc may already be expired and CO may request a new one which will be a never-ending loop. ?

haha.. Na dont worry abt that mate. They wont ask you to re issue for that. CO's are not that DUMB..! But yes they are too lazy..!

5 minutes ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

haha.. Na dont worry abt that mate. They wont ask you to re issue for that. CO's are not that DUMB..! But yes they are too lazy..!

Yeah, I know. but if CO isn't that dumb they shouldn't request UAE pcc at the first place. I clearly mentioned time periods I spent in UAE & uploaded all immigration entry/exit stamps to prove it initially. They didn't care about it and requested the PCC anyway 

Hope they won't act dumber than that in future ? ? ? 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Yeah, I know. but if CO isn't that dumb they shouldn't request UAE pcc at the first place. I clearly mentioned time periods I spent in UAE & uploaded all immigration entry/exit stamps to prove it initially. They didn't care about it and requested the PCC anyway 

Hope they won't act dumber than that in future ? ? ? 

You should've been taken a screen shot/reference from their website mentioning PCC required if you've spent more than 12 months in any country. CO can't ask you any document that goes against any content mentioned over their website. The problem is, we don't argue anymore and just start to fulfil their requirement!! 

Just now, Waiting!! said:

You should've been taken a screen shot/reference from their website mentioning PCC required if you've spent more than 12 months in any country. CO can't ask you any document that goes against any content mentioned over their website. The problem is, we don't argue anymore and just start to fulfil their requirement!! 

Funny thing is, in the more information request document, on the 2nd page they mentioned you have to provide pcc for countries you stayed more than 12 months. So, I don't have to take any screenshots or anything, the more request document itself has it. I have emailed CO explaining everything. But they don't give a damn about our explanations 

Just now, slvicky said:

Funny thing is, in the more information request document, on the 2nd page they mentioned you have to provide pcc for countries you stayed more than 12 months. So, I don't have to take any screenshots or anything, the more request document itself has it. I have emailed CO explaining everything. But they don't give a damn about our explanations 

He can't ask any document that supersede their requirement's code and can be challenged. Well! that's good you've submitted but it's an extra effort.  

2 minutes ago, Waiting!! said:

He can't ask any document that supersede their requirement's code and can be challenged. Well! that's good you've submitted but it's an extra effort.  

No point in arguing with them. Ultimately they have the power to make our visa decision & we need this bloody thing asap. So, I think we better submit everything required and things these COs may request even though it not mandatory. So, by doing this there have no other option than granting out PR

18 hours ago, toot said:

Congrats buddy!! Could you please shed some light on targeting a direct grant. (I know that its really hard to target a direct grant with a new born : this is not the case for me)

Please let me know if you provided any other docs than this.

1. Passports
2. Birth certs
3. Drivers License
4. Marriage cert

5. PAYG summary
6. ATO tax recipts
7. Payslips

8. Utility Bills
9 Rental agreements
10. Rental recipts

11. New AFP + Old police reports taken for 489
12. FO

1. Passports
2. Birth certs
3. Drivers License
4. Marriage cert

5. PAYG summary
6. ATO tax recipts
7. Payslips

8. Utility Bills
9 Rental agreements
10. Rental recipts

11. New AFP + Old police reports taken for 489
12. FORM 80
13. FORM 1221
14. Photos

RM 80
13. FORM 1221
14. Photos

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks a lot everyone, 

I went through a migration agent

Didn't certified any copies

CO:- Sophorn

1. Passports- yes for everyone
2. Birth certs- For my daughter only, High school transcript for me and my wife
3. Drivers License- yes for both
4. Marriage cert- yes

5. PAYG summary- yes
6. ATO tax recipts-yes
7. Payslips- 108weeks (52week required)

8. Utility Bills- Yes for Mobile phone, Electricity & Landline
9 Rental agreements- yes 2 years
10. Rental recipts- dont have these

11. New AFP- yes done in Dec 2017 for both of us

+ Old police reports taken for 489 - I never left Australia, my wife did once (4 week) so current PCC for her

12.FORM 80 -yes for me & my wife

13. FORM 1221- No
14. Photos- No

15. Dependent's proof of  english- letter from university  & University transcripts

16. Bank statements:- from very first day in Australia

17.Kids school Reports

I lived with one of my friend for 2 months, so i compensated that by living in  regional area for 2 years 2 months.

After reading posts in this thread i imported the application in my immi account and found a typo in my application form and asked my agent to fix it by filling form 1023.

Thanks once again

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

i just need to clear one thing if 10 month full time job after my company sold business and now going to buy another business, rest of 2 month work requirement will full fill next financial year .. will cause any problem because full time permanent job should be consistent  or it can be accumulate 1 year in difference time period  

10 minutes ago, NITIN R said:

Thanks a lot everyone, 

I went through a migration agent

Didn't certified any copies

CO:- Sophorn

1. Passports- yes for everyone
2. Birth certs- For my daughter only, High school transcript for me and my wife
3. Drivers License- yes for both
4. Marriage cert- yes

5. PAYG summary- yes
6. ATO tax recipts-yes
7. Payslips- 108weeks (52week required)

8. Utility Bills- Yes for Mobile phone, Electricity & Landline
9 Rental agreements- yes 2 years
10. Rental recipts- dont have these

11. New AFP- yes done in Dec 2017 for both of us

+ Old police reports taken for 489 - I never left Australia, my wife did once (4 week) so current PCC for her

12.FORM 80 -yes for me & my wife

13. FORM 1221- No
14. Photos- No

15. Dependent's proof of  english- letter from university  & University transcripts

16. Bank statements:- from very first day in Australia

17.Kids school Reports

I lived with one of my friend for 2 months, so i compensated that by living in  regional area for 2 years 2 months.

After reading posts in this thread i imported the application in my immi account and found a typo in my application form and asked my agent to fix it by filling form 1023.

Thanks once again

Thanks Nitin ,

My Document list was very similar as well and have been working with the same company for the two and half year , had a promotion year and half ago hence supplied 112 weeks of payslips haven't traveled overseas, no new born's ( kids settled in schools) , resi proofs from day one to date.

I have been waiting since 3rd March........ 

definitely do not understand how they decide which file to pick ..... I am guessing  inky pinky ponky...and pick a random file , check it and if they haven't fought with their spouse that day they would issue the visa and if they have fought with their spouse then the request for further docs.

doggy people.

Just now, Salman khan said:

i just need to clear one thing if 10 month full time job after my company sold business and now going to buy another business, rest of 2 month work requirement will full fill next financial year .. will cause any problem because full time permanent job should be consistent  or it can be accumulate 1 year in difference time period  

it can be accumulated... even two part time jobs combined 35 hours/ week can be presented.

We thought you are an actor [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Thanks Nitin ,

My Document list was very similar as well and have been working with the same company for the two and half year , had a promotion year and half ago hence supplied 112 weeks of payslips haven't traveled overseas, no new born's ( kids settled in schools) , resi proofs from day one to date.

I have been waiting since 3rd March........ 

definitely do not understand how they decide which file to pick ..... I am guessing  inky pinky ponky...and pick a random file , check it and if they haven't fought with their spouse that day they would issue the visa and if they have fought with their spouse then the request for further docs.

doggy people.

Hi mate,

Did you sort out debt matter ? 

6 minutes ago, DarDec said:

Hi mate,

Did you sort out debt matter ? 

I have submitted the documents from my end and the Agent is satisfied with them and recommends to wait until we here any thing further from the CO.

I am not to happy , that we haven't received any communication from CO , if the documents submitted were sufficient ( because they requested that from me in Jan '18 and i submitted mine on 23rd Jan'18 and then asked for the same documents for my wife on 2nd March'18 which we submitted on 3rd March'18.

so I am not sure, what else we can do for that until we here from them.