887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

So if we filled form 80 in 489 so it's not necessary to fill in 887 visa?  Actually I have not filled form 80 in 887 visa .
My agent is saying that. I too didnt fill form 80. Did you fill when you got 489

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hello All,

i am new member of this forum and following since long.( I know russiki and all ;))

This is my first post and its with bad news.but i think its worth sharing with you all who waiting for golden mail.

https://www.dss.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/05_2018/updated_original_factsheet_-_encouraging_self_sufficiency_for_newly_arrived_migrants_-_4_year_narwp_1_0.pdf

https://www.dss.gov.au/living-in-australia-and-overseas/updates/encouraging-self-sufficiency-for-newly-arrived-migrants

i have applied 887 on 25.02.2018 and submitted docs as advised by you all.

Thank you.

Edited by innipat
  • Like 1

Hello All,
i am new member of this forum and following since long.( I know russiki and all ;))
This is my first post and its with bad news.but i think its worth sharing with you all who waiting for golden mail.
https://www.dss.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/05_2018/updated_original_factsheet_-_encouraging_self_sufficiency_for_newly_arrived_migrants_-_4_year_narwp_1_0.pdf
https://www.dss.gov.au/living-in-australia-and-overseas/updates/encouraging-self-sufficiency-for-newly-arrived-migrants
Thank you.
Mate this bill is not passed yet

• Like 3

Guys,
I'm new to this forum. Waiting for CO assign.
Applied on 8th Jan 2018 through an agent.
No update of IMMI account yet.
Cheers
Mate immi has just allocated files till 22/12/18. Still 21st and 18th December applications are waiting

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So if we filled form 80 in 489 so it's not necessary to fill in 887 visa?  Actually I have not filled form 80 in 887 visa .
I did fill form 80 in 489 visa but I filled it again in 887.. also there has been instances where COs specifically asked for form.80 from our forum members.. So i thought I will fill it and attach before they ask for it. My agent also initially said not necessary to fill it as we filled i 489.. later he said better to have it.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tpsk said:

My agent is saying that. I too didnt fill form 80. Did you fill when you got 489

I have not filled form 80 for visa 887 but filled for 489 visa. I saw couple of member in forum got grant without submitting form 80 and got grant. Let see for hope. 

I did fill form 80 in 489 visa but I filled it again in 887.. also there has been instances where COs specifically asked for form.80 from our forum members.. So i thought I will fill it and attach before they ask for it. My agent also initially said not necessary to fill it as we filled i 489.. later he said better to have it.

Mate co only asked those who filled their form80 incorrectly or who didnt fill it while getting their 489/487 visa

Mate co only asked those who filled their form80 incorrectly or who didnt fill it while getting their 489/487 visa

Friend of mine who applied in September had to submit form 80.. not in rhis forum though.. after that only I filled mine and decided to attach.

7 minutes ago, su89 said:

Friend of mine who applied in September had to submit form 80.. not in rhis forum though.. after that only I filled mine and decided to attach.

To su89 & Tpsk,

Just FYI,

I have submitted both Form 80 & Form 1399.

Cheers

9 minutes ago, innipat said:
estimated processing time is back in immi account, now showing 9-12 Months.?

But the global processing time is 8 to 10 months. There might be a technical error in the website after the maintenance held yesterday.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Hi friends,

I have small query to sort it out, why most of the members have lodged their 887 through an agent. Is there any added advantage doing so.

BTW , I have just lodged the 489 visa and waiting for the grant, uploaded all the documents upfront with pcc,medicals,form 80 and other related docs. 

On 6/28/2018 at 7:52 PM, Simmi said:

Hi can someone help plz my second CO again asked for 1 year job proof I worked on ABN I don’t have salary slips or superannuation wt can I provide 

Several months ago I read someone from India got his 887 and he worked as a taxi driver using ABN in regional area. Just browse this tread from pages 300 upward

11 hours ago, innipat said:

Hello All,

Thank you.

Hi friend.....what happened with this bill today ...is it passed or not??

Hello 
I just check my email and find I get my golden email last week. 
applied on 17/11/2017
direct grant on 28/06/2018
Thank you very much for this forum! It is very helpful! Today is Monday, hope more grants this week!
Congrats mate. This is the first time they opened your file?