sunnyside

2 minutes ago, Manisha said:

Hi deftown

I applied on 22 nov 2017

CO allocated on 14 may

Doc submitted 

CO allocated again on 29 june 

Doc submitted on same day

I think they suppose to wait for 28 day before opening the file again. But My file was updated again on 2 jun.

We have no other choice then waiting for our grants. So lets wait n keep sipping on the juice ?

Manisha, you know when you say your file was "updated", what do you mean? New notes appeared? A little confused... ???

4 minutes ago, Russki said:

Manisha, you know when you say your file was "updated", what do you mean? New notes appeared? A little confused... ???

Yes it is confusing as i got the request 2nd tine for doc on 29 jun. I got the msg on 29 jun. But this time it only say last updated 2 july 2018. With no new msg or request for the immigration.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Manisha said:

Yes it is confusing as i got the request 2nd tine for doc on 29 jun. I got the msg on 29 jun. But this time it only say last updated 2 july 2018. With no new msg or request for the immigration.

Hey Manisha,

As per my understanding, you shouldnt worry about this. I believe it is just beacuse of upgradation of system on 1 july and might be server were down on 30th june as they were updating it. Hence, you got information updated on 2nd july. But again its all my understanfing.

Russki - still waiting. Dont know how long they will take to grant me pr.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Hey Manisha,

As per my understanding, you shouldnt worry about this. I believe it is just beacuse of upgradation of system on 1 july and might be server were down on 30th june as they were updating it. Hence, you got information updated on 2nd july. But again its all my understanfing.

We are all waiting with you! ? ? It has got to be very soon now!!! You are coming really close to 10 months... ??

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Hey Manisha,

Yea m not worrying much as its still in processing time 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Hey Manisha,

It is really unfair with people who are waiting so long ......they should clear the backlog first then proceed to new applications ....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Goodness me!!!!! That's amazing. ? ? I thought my case was bad, but this? I guess they have to be very vigilant when the children are concerned... I would try not to stress if I was you, although it is hard, and just quickly give the immi what they want. ? Just switch off worrying and thinking, and supply a stat dec and police certificate asap! ? Good luck mate... ?

1 hour ago, DarDec said:

Is it AFP or Home Country Police Clarence ??

Uploaded the stat dec, posted the overseas police clearance with the stat dec as well, hopefully should reach by tomorrow. 

Lets see what happens next.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Manisha said:

Hi deftown

I applied on 22 nov 2017

CO allocated on 14 may

Doc submitted 

I think they suppose to wait for 28 day before opening the file again. But My file was updated again on 2 jun.

We have no other choice then waiting for our grants. So lets wait n keep sipping on the juice ?

have you checked the message book... what is the update for?

1 minute ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Uploaded the stat dec, posted the overseas police clearance with the stat dec as well, hopefully should reach by tomorrow. 

Hope for the best ....you will definitely get hor grant this time

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anonymous2017 said:

What is your timeline? When co contacted you last? Was it yesterday or today?

50 minutes ago, Manisha said:

Hi deftown

I applied on 22 nov 2017

CO allocated on 14 may

Doc submitted 

Hi Manisha, another question, sorry: what did they ask of you first time and second time? ? ? Cheers! 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Manisha, another question, sorry: what did they ask of you first time and second time? ? ? Cheers! 

Hi Russki,

am bit confused about processing time. Homeaffair website says 8-10 months, however, immi account say 9-12 months.

What's your opinion?

7 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Hi Russki,

am bit confused about processing time. Homeaffair website says 8-10 months, however, immi account say 9-12 months.

What's your opinion?

Hi SK10, I reckon, the time on the website is what we should believe, as it has recently been updated by immi for the whole world to see. ? ? And it is more optimistic option! ? 

But looking at the actual processing times in the last few months.... It's definitely closer to 9-12... ? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

They usually say

No news is good news ,

but being too silent is stressful as well.

hope we start getting some real good news soon ??

COs may be having some important management meetings to start off new financial/migration year... ?? Hence the silence... ?

Guys, keep on with your drinks... ????-->>? 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Honey said:

Hi Ish,

if you want to go, I'll suggest to inform immigration so that if they open your file they can see you are away for 4 days.

You can open your immigration account and write a letter for the case officer.

Thanks Honey for your reply. Can you please tell me where I can write letter in immi account? Thanks so much for your help!

• Like 1