887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

17 minutes ago, a4anudeep said:

Hey guys
Got my 2 golden emails today ?
Applied:21st December 2017
Direct grant: 04JUL 2018.
CO: Dat
Thank you everyone in the forum. I can't thank enough, With all your information only I got a direct grant. Hoping more grants this week. Russki deftown I will be here around to see your grants. I will sure celebrate with you guys.

Heeeeyyyyyy!!!! Congratulations!!!! What a great message after the long silence! ? ? Time to celebrate for you and your family! ??

• Like 4

Very big congrats man...

Hey guys
Got my 2 golden emails today :)
Thank you everyone in the forum. I can't thank enough, With all your information only I got a direct grant. Hoping more grants this week. Russki deftown I will be here around to see your grants. I will sure celebrate with you guys.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, a4anudeep said:

Hey guys

Many many congratulations ? you guyz r the hope for us❤️

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, a4anudeep said:

Hey guys

Congrats Anudeep...

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet!!!!!!!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, a4anudeep said:

Hey guys

Congratulations mate. Can you please tell me about form 80? Did you provided? 

• Like 2

Guys one question regarding AFP:

My wife used to have single name on her passport and after marriage we added surname on passport. for applying 489 we used the new passport and she was secondary applicant. all her educational certificates are in single name. should I go for AFP for both names or just the name as per passport is enough?

1 minute ago, DKAGG said:

Guys one question regarding AFP:

My wife used to have single name on her passport and after marriage we added surname on passport. for applying 489 we used the new passport and she was secondary applicant. all her educational certificates are in single name. should I go for AFP for both names or just the name as per passport is enough?

Hi DKAGG, in my opinion, threr is no harm in listing both names while applying for AFP. ? To cover all bases. ? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi DKAGG, in my opinion, threr is no harm in listing both names while applying for AFP. ? To cover all bases. ? 

I actually have one AFP already attached in the file. Will apply for the another one with single name. Thx Russki.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

I actually have one AFP already attached in the file. Will apply for the another one with single name. Thx Russki.

I'll tell you my story as an example. ? Every 5 years I had a new passport done in Russia. And every time the passport office would spell my name in English differently - because they can, and there is nothing you can do. ? ? 

So when I applied for 1st AFP in Australia, I listed 3 different spellings of my name. Forgot the 4th one!!! So I applied for a new AFP, listing all 4 name spellings this time. Uploaded it to immi account and named it "Police Clearance Certificate UPDATED". This way, the CO can see it is the latest version of AFP. ? ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DKAGG said:

In my case they asked with surname as well. Please go for both names to reduce processing time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

While applying for AFP with more than one name, do I need to mention all other names in (other given/middle name column) or I'll have to apply separate AFP for each combination of names?

Please include all names in one application and all combinations of names. ? ? It should all be covered by one certificate. ? 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

While applying for AFP with more than one name, do I need to mention all other names in (other given/middle name column) or I'll have to apply separate AFP for each combination of names?

You can mention in the same AFP application where alias name column is there.

17 minutes ago, Russki said:

Please include all names in one application and all combinations of names. ? ? It should all be covered by one certificate. ? 

AFP certificate may read like this:

"This is to certify... bla-bla-bla.... against the name of:

KUZNETSOVA, Christina Victoria born on 1 May 1980

who also advised that they are or have been previously known as:

JOHNSON, Christina Victoria born on 1 May 1980

KOUZNETSOVA, Christina Victoria born on 1 May 1980

KUZNETSOVA, Kristina Victorovna born on 1 May 1980

KUZNETSOVA, Kristina born on 1 May 1980"

This is very similar to how mine looks! A mess!!!! ? ? But I included all names, all spellings! ?  You include all names and spellings while applying, there is a provision in the online form for that. And in the paper form, too, but it is easier to use online form. ? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, a4anudeep said:

Hey guys

Congratz mate... !

• Like 2