887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Russki,

First time, i uploaded the color scanned copy of AFP. But when they requested again, they asked to attest it seems. 

I see. Hmm.... You know, sometimes they say "submit another AFP", but they may mean a new one with correct names, if they think the names are misspelt or missing? Or they may want just a fresh updated document? What is the exact wording immi used in their request? ? 

10 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

Hi Russki, attached is what I submitted for my wife's proof of English. This works when we were applying for 489 before. Will it work for 887 or she needs to takes IELTS?

I am definitely not an expert on this ? but it looks like this is sufficient, I would advise (as some other members did) to attach final certificate and transcript sheets, too. ? ? 

Just now, Russki said:

I am definitely not an expert on this ? but it looks like this is sufficient, I would advise (as some other members did) to attach final certificate and transcript sheets, too. ? ? 

Yes I also did the same. attaching final certificate and transcript is better.

• Like 1

Just now, jasond_chhetri said:

hi guys

applied on 19th of dec 2017

co requested more documents on 22 of june.

(evidence of 1 regional work for minimum of 1 year

i have submitted notice of tax assessment ,PAYG and superannuation statement on 2 july 2017

hoping for a grant soon and all the best for all of you guys.

Hoping for your grant soon ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Russki said:

I see. Hmm.... You know, sometimes they say "submit another AFP", but they may mean a new one with correct names, if they think the names are misspelt or missing? Or they may want just a fresh updated document? What is the exact wording immi used in their request? ? 

Hi Russki,

Below is the one what i got. If you see the last stanza "Certified copies
For the purposes of this application any one of the following persons can certify in writing that
a document is a true copy of the original document." 

What does it mean? 

image.thumb.png.ac5906b97cbacb6555a3321bf4e4eaf2.png

3 minutes ago, jasond_chhetri said:

hi guys

applied on 19th of dec 2017

co requested more documents on 22 of june.

(evidence of 1 regional work for minimum of 1 year

i have submitted notice of tax assessment ,PAYG and superannuation statement on 2 july 2017

hoping for a grant soon and all the best for all of you guys.

patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Russki,

For the purposes of this application any one of the following persons can certify in writing that

What does it mean? 

Hi @deftown,

As requested, you have to certify it through JP. That is what I understood. 

9 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Russki,

What does it mean? 

By the looks of it, Whenever they ask for any second time documents. it always comes up with the requirement of attesting. Am I correct?

2 minutes ago, Poonam said:

Hi friends .....Good news from my side .....we got our golden email one hour ago.....Thank you so much for your support ????we save our house as well ...Awwww Thank you so much God

Congrats man. Did you upload your new AFP with the attestation?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Poonam said:

Hi friends .....Good news from my side .....we got our golden email one hour ago.....Thank you so much for your support ????we save our house as well ...Awwww Thank you so much God

Is so nice to hear that you saved your home ? Happy for you 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Poonam said:

Congratulations mate. Whats your time line? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Russki,

What does it mean? 

Hi deftown, it looks like they want a certificate with names matching the ones in your passport, did you check if the names in submitted AFP certificate match your passport? ? Also check that all you other names you have or had, all variations of spellings are also included in existing AFP. If not, means immigration wants you to re-apply for AFP and include all those names.

As for certification, in CO request it just shows the standard text. It does not mean the AFP has to be certified. But if you choose to certify your AFP, this can be done by the people listed: JP, pharmacist, registered migration agent etc (as in the list). ?  

10 minutes ago, Poonam said:

Poonam!!!!! Soooo happy for you! You made my day!!!! ? ? ? ? ? Does it mean you can sort out the house now?!!! The best news ever!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Poonam said:

Poonam - so happy for you !! Grant and the new house !!! Glad all worked out at the end... 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, toot said:

By the looks of it, Whenever they ask for any second time documents. it always comes up with the requirement of attesting. Am I correct?

Not quite, most of the time the issue is the names: missing alias names or names spelt differently than in the passport... ? 

8 minutes ago, Poonam said:

Fantabulous news Poonam? 

time for biiiiig party & dance & music?????

• Like 2