887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, DarDec said:

No they wont take 28 days. Same scenario happened to @Gur 87 as I remember. He took couple of additional days but ended with direct grant . 

Gur 87 30/11/17   01/06/18 india Direct Grant - CO Adam 6 3

Thanks for this @DarDec. That is very encouraging.?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DarDec said:

?.

I do not expect anything before late next week. I am 4 days behind to kkkk

kkkk 25/12/17 02/07/18     more evidence for 2 years living, 1 year working, AFP for both
DarDec 29/12/17        

Guys,

How I can see the excel sheet ? My data can be uploaded if needed.

Regards

• Like 1

Just now, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

don't get stressed buddy  ... its just a joke to liven up the spirit ,..........before the weekend .... then we will have to wait till Monday for Grants.....'

I am not at all stress about this grant... The more you think the more you get worried about...

Keep it simple.... One day everyone will get no matter how long they take ?

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, B3sT said:

I am not at all stress about this grant... The more you think the more you get worried about...

Keep it simple.... One day everyone will get no matter how long they take ?

Thank you for such a positive thought.

Appreciate ?

• Like 1

Hi all,

I am refreshing my email every few mins but didn't receive anything yet. Also checked my immi account file still shows Received.

Do you guy think CO has allocated my file internally and checking my docs or They haven't touch yet?

How is this process work?  Any suggestion?

8 minutes ago, nelakash said:

Hi all,

I am refreshing my email every few mins but didn't receive anything yet. Also checked my immi account file still shows Received.

Do you guy think CO has allocated my file internally and checking my docs or They haven't touch yet?

They  are processing your file and will give you direct grant soon ?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, nelakash said:

Hi all,

That is possible. Lets wait and see..they might be carrying out all their investigations at the moment ?

Every time I see a notification from your name in my tapatalk app I drop all the work and peep in hoping its a news about a direct  grants.. ha ha..

2 hours to go or Monday new day - new week - new hopes ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, nelakash said:

Hi all,

When did you apply mate?

12 minutes ago, nelakash said:

Hi all,

Mark my words mate. You are heading to direct grant. That is the reason for long silence ?

• Like 5

Guys, Thewsha's file got picked up today. CO asked him for AFP with clear name for him and his wife and employment proof (1 year). ?  

Thewsha is not a member on forum. ? So things are slowly mooooooving... ? ?? Nelakash, it's is closing in on you! Be ready!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Russki said:

Guys, Thewsha's file got picked up today. CO asked him for AFP with clear name for him and his wife and employment proof (1 year). ?  

Thewsha is not a member on forum. ? So things are slowly mooooooving... ?

But they are not moving fast as expected after new financial year

3 minutes ago, Russki said:

The lag! ? Always happens. The don't pick up the speed straight away. ? ? ? 

Actually 30Nov17 who had applied on 30/11 god his direct grant on 23/05.

So to finish December applications COs took more 1 months (and not yet finished ! ) - having said that they re-opened 2nd and 3rd timers files in a significant manner in the past month- yet the month was looong and deadly quiet. 

Now they are kind of catching up. atleast each day we get some update from someone. no longer days are quiet without any news at all.. That itself is an improvement  ?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Russki said:

Thewsha is not a member on forum. ? So things are slowly mooooooving... ? ?? Nelakash, it's is closing in on you! Be ready!

What is the reason for requesting new AFP from almost all applicants ? Do COs want to verify the character between applied date and as of now. I sense something like that. 

Thewsha ( Not a Member) 24/12/17 06/07/18   india 1 year employment, AFP with clear name for me & wife

14 minutes ago, DarDec said:

What is the reason for requesting new AFP from almost all applicants ? Do COs want to verify the character between applied date and as of now. I sense something like that. 

Thewsha ( Not a Member) 24/12/17 06/07/18   india 1 year employment, AFP with clear name for me & wife

I reckon, it's the failure to include all names, alias or spellings. ? I wouldn't read too much into it. If you look at requests, they all read: "provide an AFP with all names known by" or "same name as in passport"... ? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1