887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 minutes ago, nelakash said:

Feeling desperate and exhausted of waiting for the grant. 

I don't know what the CO looking in my file.....

He''s looking for patience in your file ? 

Dont worry budd, your grant is just around the corner 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hi Guys , i work full time 40 hours per week , i took an annual leave last week so my payslip for last week was paid for 32 ordinary hours and 8 annual leave hours = total 40 hours. 

Can i use this payslip towards the 1 year full time requirement? , are paid holidays counted as work hours for this purpose? Much appreciate if someone can clarify

Cheers

1 minute ago, dar8 said:

Hi Guys , i work full time 40 hours per week , i took an annual leave last week so my payslip for last week was paid for 32 ordinary hours and 8 annual leave hours = total 40 hours. 

Can i use this payslip towards the 1 year full time requirement? , are paid holidays counted as work hours for this purpose? Much appreciate if someone can clarify

Cheers

This is my opinion, Please check with a agent or a senior memeber

If your job contract says its full time , i think the "worked" hours wouldn't matter. 
But if its a casual contract where you work over 35 hours, i think its better to wait another week with full hours.

Guys, can anyone can answer my below query, it would be much much appreciated.

If my 489 SA visa is granted, can I live for few weeks in any other state? Like while coming from home country, can I land for few weeks in Melbourne or in any other state / city and then I will move to Adelaide, SA to fulfill the visa conditions. Will my visa be canceled? Or its just that I can't even land / live initially in any other state / city just for few days / weeks?

7 hours ago, toot said:

Hi Jasn,

Yes 52 weeks = 1 year.

Random weeks are fine as long as you have payslips covering 52 weeks with 35 hours. as well as the superannuation,bank statements + TAX invoices to support your claim.

It does not have to be consecutive weeks nor the same job.

Regards,

toot 

Thank you friend for your detailed REPLY. You have cleared my doubt,thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JASN2015 said:

If my 489 SA visa is granted, can I live for few weeks in any other state? Like while coming from home country, can I land for few weeks in Melbourne or in any other state / city and then I will move to Adelaide, SA to fulfill the visa conditions. Will my visa be canceled? Or its just that I can't even land / live initially in any other state / city just for few days / weeks?

Hi Mate,

I know one of my friend who stayed in City for few months before move to regional area.

But no one knows that will affect to his PR. Better you consult someone who can give you correct answer.

Regards

1 hour ago, JASN2015 said:

Yes u allow to live in Melbourne for few weeks like 1 or 2 but u have to inform immigration by email once u reach Adelaide and also before u landing for Melbourne for a safe side.our friend got 489 visa from india for Brisbane but he send an email to department before he come here to visit us for week and half and then fly to Brisbane and send another email to immigration once he reach there

39 minutes ago, Manisha said:

Hi guys 

Do we have to b onshore when they grant 887. I really have to go to india next month. 

Hi Manisha. I think you have to be onshore when a decision is made. In our case we phoned the Department about our travel plans. The guy on the line was very friendly enough to give us instructions on how to notify the COs about this.?

Screenshot_2018-07-09-19-40-41.png

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Manisha said:

Hi guys 

Do we have to b onshore when they grant 887. I really have to go to india next month. 

I got Bridging Visa B to travel outside while 887 processing.

Don't know the procedure since I am using a MARA agent.

Cheers

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JASN2015 said:

Hi JASN2015,

"Live" and "Visit" has two major differences when it comes to immigration.

You can always say that you were visiting a friend in Melbourne for few weeks. But you cant say you lived in Melbourne.

Living = Paying rent + Paying utility etc.

In regards to 887, You can always prove your 2 years stay starting from the day you start paying rent/settled in Adelaide.

Good luck mate.

• Like 1

Hello just 1 query. My agent clicked the button and now my application is saying further assessment. I have to provide him 1 more superannuation document next week as i will get it next week. Can we still update the document even though status of our application is further assessment thanks 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Hello just 1 query. My agent clicked the button and now my application is saying further assessment. I have to provide him 1 more superannuation document next week as i will get it next week. Can we still update the document even though status of our application is further assessment thanks 

Yes, you can! ? 

Clicking on that "submitted button" indicates to your CO that you have attached the information. But it does not block your ability to attach more. ? 

• Like 2