887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 7/9/2018 at 2:33 PM, ricky21232 said:

Hopefully, they will escalate my case... 

Hi Russki, called Immi, they said "will not escalate you case, still in processing time". They said 90% of applications finished by 10 months. However your case has been fallen into 10% and we don't have time frame for this 10%." So just wait.....

What the HELL !!!! Seriously frustrated.... 

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, DarDec said:

I moved from Katherine mate.I am not longer there

I like work in remote mining area, the accommodation always provided by my employer and it is free. I think Katherine include in special A tax zone which bring you deduction $ 1.173 from your payable tax income when you lodge tax return

12 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

Hi Russki, called Immi, they said "will not escalate you case, still in processing time". They said 90% of applications finished by 10 months. However your case has been fallen into 10% and we don't have time frame for this 10%." So just wait.....

What the HELL !!!! Seriously frustrated.... 

Oh, this is bulls**t! ? So what happens to those 10% of files, did they tell you?! Indefinite wait? That's rude. I am sorry to hear this. 

OK. Now for positives. ? In our tracker we have 5-6 members who waited the longest due to their case being complex or whatever. They waited on average 10-11.5 months. So let's mark it as our worst case scenario. You only have another 4-5 weeks till you MOST DEFINITELY get a grant! ? ? See, feels better thinking that way. ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Russki said:

Oh, this is bulls**t! ? So what happens to those 10% of files, did they tell you?! Indefinite wait? That's rude. I am sorry to hear this. 

OK. Now for positives. ? In our tracker we have 5-6 members who waited the longest due to their case being complex or whatever. They waited on average 10-11.5 months. So let's mark it as our worst case scenario. You only have another 4-5 weeks till you MOST DEFINITELY get a grant! ? ? See, feels better thinking that way. ?

They have no idea on those 10% files...feeling like 131881 is good for nothing.

Whatever case you have they have only 2 statements -

1. Still in processing time please wait 

2. Please contact on adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au. 

Do you know that person (forget the name) who has passed 10 months then called Immi and managed to escalate his case. Don't know how he manage to get his case escalated...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

They have no idea on those 10% files...feeling like 131881 is good for nothing.

Whatever case you have they have only 2 statements -

1. Still in processing time please wait 

2. Please contact on adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au. 

Do you know that person (forget the name) who has passed 10 months then called Immi and managed to escalate his case. Don't know how he manage to get his case escalated...

Yes, I remember this case. Forgot who it was though. ? ? But also there was another member who complained about long processing and he was told to wait till 12 months lapses. 

8jan2017 08/01/17 14/07/17 24/08/17 Egypt 05/07/17 complaint submitted.
12/07/17 Answer : have to wait to 12 months.
7 18

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

Yes, I remember this case. Forgot who it was though. ? ? But also there was another member who complained about long processing and he was told to wait till 12 months lapses. 

8jan2017 08/01/17 14/07/17 24/08/17 Egypt 05/07/17 complaint submitted.
12/07/17 Answer : have to wait to 12 months.
7 18

May be if your call gets picked up by bit more empathetic operator - he will dig into it? I would keep ringing till they get exhausted .

And I would keep lodging the complaint as the last resort . If it comes to worse case - beyond 12 months complaint will be the next resort - rather than annoying them with a complaint I would ring them ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

It's because they can ? ? They are the boss, unfortunately. Skipping a couple of days here and there is normal, some cases are more complex than others and take a bit longer to read through. 

But please don't worry, they should grab your file this week some time! ?? Hopefully! 

Thanks for best wishes. I really need hopes nd positive vibes cz wait is killing as life is not moving from 2 n half years. I feel like crying lolzz. If ever i became immigration minister trust me guys i wont let anyone wait like we are now. ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, rajjj said:

direct visa granted 887 today 11/07/2018

applied 04/01/2018

frds in the evening time I received email from co DAT asking for one year full time evidence once again everything already provided, I am fully depressed I dont know what to do? what they r doing 

another my frd ask me to go to any immigration lawyer it shouldn’t happen that if I provide them again and they refuse my file in third time what u guyz suggest?

Before receiving email I had a call from no caller I.d I missed that and I m 100% sure that was Co Dat so u guys also need to be careful

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jasond_chhetri said:

hi MgH 

What were documents  have you provided to show your 1 year full time work.did you apply on your own or through agent.

Job reference letter 

Owner’s statutory declaration 

Tax assessments 2016&17

BAS statements

TSC shift log per week 45 to 55hr 

cab charge end shift record

isnt it enough?

yes bro I lodged it myself

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mgh said:

frds in the evening time I received email from co DAT asking for one year full time evidence once again everything already provided, I am fully depressed I dont know what to do? what they r doing 

another my frd ask me to go to any immigration lawyer it shouldn’t happen that if I provide them again and they refuse my file in third time what u guyz suggest?

Before receiving email I had a call from no caller I.d I missed that and I m 100% sure that was Co Dat so u guys also need to be careful

Oh no, sorry to hear that! What exactly did he ask for? ? See what is written in the page where it says "REQUEST CHECKLIST" and Request details...

• Sad 1

On 2/19/2018 at 6:02 PM, Kota said:

Applied on Sep 30th, Got email from CO, asked for Residency proofs

Hi Kota, did you get your grant. I can see in tracker that CO contacted you in february and after that no update. Can you please confirm? 

I am also waiting since december. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, mgh said:

Job reference letter 

Owner’s statutory declaration 

Tax assessments 2016&17

BAS statements

TSC shift log per week 45 to 55hr 

cab charge end shift record

isnt it enough?

yes bro I lodged it myself

Hi bro,  don't get stressed. At the end you will be get grant. Can you tell me, you have claimed one year job on taxi basis? Or you have another job too? I was couple of members in forum have taxi job and get grant in month of January. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Hi Kota, did you get your grant. I can see in tracker that CO contacted you in february and after that no update. Can you please confirm? 

I am also waiting since december. 

I checked and Kota has not been on the forum since 19 Feb. I have messaged him direct just now, asking for an update. ? 

57 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Hi bro,  don't get stressed. At the end you will be get grant. Can you tell me, you have claimed one year job on taxi basis? Or you have another job too? I was couple of members in forum have taxi job and get grant in month of January. 

Thx my frd for encouragement ,Taxi job only I have my all frds got their Pr with same documents