887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Lucky you!!! Just check mine and being the partner I also have the aame conditions same as main applicant.. then again We applief back in 2015 mau be process has changed?

Anyway if your visa allows you to stay and work any where I dont think tgere will be anh issue

Untitled.png.037157356b7b1a07719c506fbca89dae.png

on my partner's grant notice, it  says following:

8539 - MUST STAY IN SPECIFIED AREA

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Been a silent follower of this thread ….

Applied for 887 Visa - 29.12.2017

CO Nancy made contact - 10.07.2018

Requested :

New AFP Police Check 

Resend of 1 years full time work evidence in Regional Australia 

I had already supplied all of the above, but will again resubmit it ?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TartanTom said:

Requested :

New AFP Police Check 

wow thats good at least you get something. Thank you for posting , we feeling relax.

Finger cross, hope you get direct grant.

1 hour ago, TartanTom said:

Requested :

New AFP Police Check 

Hi Tartan Tom, thank you for sharing and welcome. ? Just to mention, COs usually expect you to submit some additional information to what you have already submitted earlier, so may be a good idea to "top-up" the employment evidence. ?? 

1 hour ago, TartanTom said:

Requested :

New AFP Police Check 

Hi TartanTom,

Would you mind to share the date that you get the AFP? is it three months older than from the day you applied for visa?

On 7/12/2018 at 9:24 AM, Simmi said:

Hi everyone I think I am on same page twoCO asked for work proof now waiting for reply 

I have one query plz in case visa refuse can second applicant apply for 887 after that or before refusal . 

I saw in some cases of 887 visa refusal, CO pending to let them know and their applications were putted on hold for long time. Make them unable to fulfil the missing requirement 

16 hours ago, 11Dec2015 said:

I saw in some cases of 887 visa refusal, CO pending to let them know and their applications were putted on hold for long time. Make them unable to fulfil the missing requirement 

Hi 11Dec2015,

Didn't get your point. Like we have applied on 10th September 2017, and Co asked wife afp on 12 December 2017 and after that no communication, wiating since then. What type of refusal you have seen and what was the reason. Can you please explain? 

Thanks

5 hours ago, ricky21232 said:

Hi 11Dec2015,

Didn't get your point. Like we have applied on 10th September 2017, and Co asked wife afp on 12 December 2017 and after that no communication, wiating since then. What type of refusal you have seen and what was the reason. Can you please explain? 

Thanks

Most of cases are about one year work requirement and this is the story from my agent. Those who work on ABN for one year work requirement usually need more efforts to convince CO that they already worked full time for one year in regional area. If not sure, CO will ask for the second time and even the third time for the evidences. If they are still not happy, they will not refuse your 887 visa application straight away and make you wait for long period. Just to send the rejection letter 9 or 6 months before your 489 visa expired

Maybe you have some problems with your wife Police check clearance ?

25 minutes ago, alexoir said:

To all those who are heavily pregnant and expecting their grants, especially the second and third timers, I say good luck. I hope you deliver big bouncy grants this week. ??

I would be great as labour pains are getting too much now... ??

• Haha 4

Hi All

I am about to apply 887 soon

I am claiming 32 weeks from TFN and 20 weeks from UBER eats 

With respect to claiming UBER eats I have only the following proofs such as weekly payment summary, number of hours online details, Income tax return docs and salary deposits into my bank account

I never kept log book record as I have seen earlier in this forum case officer asked logbook for taxi driving in particular 

I am not aware of keeping logbook record

Kindly advise me how can i resolve as i did not kept logbook record??

What's your opinion guys??

Hi Toot/Simmi

But in 887 Visa page in home affairs website states that you cannot apply for 887 if you have visa cancellation before

Please look at the following link and under eligibility criteria cancelled visas section

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-

I am not sure about whether cancelled visa person can go to tribunal for review??