887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, rahulofpl said:

Hi guys

according to new website, do we need to submit documents related to relationship with partner. I have attached only marriage certificate only. Co contacted me on 26/07/2018 and asked for residency proof and work proof. 

do i need to submit partner's English proof and our relationship proof ? 

Can anyone plz help me with this 

19 hours ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

There certainly seems to be a painful update, ain't it? If I reflect back to what I did, I submitted all of the above except for the Form 1221, which is a real headache. I suggest everyone to submit all supportive documents, however how slim they might seem to relate, i.e. Employment Contract on top of the collection of Salary Slips, attaching Marriage Certificate on your spouse's document upload segment, joint bank accounts/ utility statements, any other bills on your spouse's name will greatly help your chance for a direct grant even if they have not explicitly asked for them.

Best of luck to everyone who is waiting, I'm rooting for the fighting spirits in all of you!

Hey sorry but do I have to submit this 1221 form I’ve already applied on 9 of March ?? Please let me know thanks 

11 hours ago, rahulofpl said:

Can anyone plz help me with this 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

According to past records, the COs seem to work in a Macdonald preparation fashion, one person will place the patty and another will squeeze the mustard. Imagine 3 months later another CO will ask for another document. Below are the extracts from the new website.

Proof you are still together and not like my friends who purchase a part time wife. I might have some other wives in other country actually.

For both married and de facto applicants you must provide evidence that you are in a genuine and continuing relationship. Evidence can include but is not limited to:

• joint bank account statements
  • billing accounts in joint names
  • joint leases or mortgages
  • documents that show your partner has lived at the same address as you

Proof I am staying with my mistress.... LOL

For de facto relationships provide either:

• evidence that your relationship is registered by an Australian State or Territory
  • enough documents to prove you have been in a de facto relationship with your partner for at least 12 months before you apply

English Proof as stated

Proof your parner has functional English

You don't have to provide any documents to prove functional English if your partner is a citizen of and holds a valid passport from:

• the United Kingdom
  • the Republic of Ireland
  • the United States
  • Canada
  • New Zealand

Otherwise, provide proof your partner has functional English.

If you can't show us your dependant has functional English, you will need to pay the second instalment of the visa application charge when we ask you to.

3 hours ago, Kusai said:

Hey sorry but do I have to submit this 1221 form I’ve already applied on 9 of March ?? Please let me know thanks 

Seems like a lot of people in the forum is asking the same question. Is there any harm to submitting this form?

4 hours ago, Kusai said:

It’s up to, don’t give them any chance for further documents. Just upload form 1221 on other documents section. I did that. 

But bro half of the things don’t even relate to us ? [emoji15][emoji15]
Upload the docs whatever still balance as your file is not opened. I suggest to upload the new AFPs also if it's already 6 months as they may ask once your file is opened or wait for them.
I have not seen a single grant this week means how they are processing this sub class.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Butt said:

Upload the docs whatever still balance as your file is not opened. I suggest to upload the new AFPs also if it's already 6 months as they may ask once your file is opened or wait for them.
I have not seen a single grant this week means how they are processing this sub class.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yeah, if it’s over six months AFB, it’s better submit new one. 

3 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

Hi everyone,

Granted today. 

Apply date : 15/1/2018

First contact: 14/7/2018

Grant date: 23/11/2018 

Approximately 10 months,  this is a great forum. Hope everyone will get their grants before this Christmas ! Best of luck to all !!!!

Congrats 

8 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

Hi everyone,

Granted today. 

Approximately 10 months,  this is a great forum. Hope everyone will get their grants before this Christmas ! Best of luck to all !!!!

Congratulations 🙂  Enjoy . Hope they will keep the cart moving.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,
Granted today. 
What's your case officer mate, at least case officers are working. Enjoy your freedom.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

Hi everyone,

Granted today. 

Congratulations. Who is ur CO