887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 minutes ago, San Kanwar said:

Case officer asked for the baby medical today. Hopefully this is the last requirement they need and GRANT is not far. 🙂

Applied - 22 / 11 / 2017 

CO first - 2 / 07 / 2018 

Second - 2 / 9 / 2018 

Third request - 4 / 03 / 2019 

Name of CO ? 

@agguptax CO name please 

1 hour ago, agguptax said:

Dear Friends,

Case Officer today contacted on my file and requested for below details :

Primary Applicant Updated Australian Federal Police Certificate (as old one is expired)

Secondary Applicant Updated Australian Federal Police Certificate (as old one is expired) and A full transcript and Award certificate for Diploma (Earlier I just uploaded the Functional English Certificate stating that the education was in English but I believe CO is asking for Marksheets and Degree also) 

New Born Baby : Medical Examination for New Born Baby born on 07th August 2018   

My Timeline is as below :

11/02/2018 : Applied Visa 887

30/10/2018 : Visa 489 and Bridging Visa A was granted for Newborn Baby.

05/03/2019 : Case Officer requested for additional details.                 

Congrats for being contacted at least.

What a paradox...One applicant of 11th Feb being contacted in October'18 and then its taking more than 4 months to process the other files of same month.

Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum and lucky enough to know the current situation of visa 887 processing and issues. I need suggestion/advice with my current situation guys. I lodged my 887 last Dec.10.2018, and knowing that the processing may take more than 12 months, my fiancé and I are in a bottleneck of what to do with our scheduled marriage this year by Dec.19.

I really needyour help guys, a sound advice and suggestion/opinion of what to do. I have consulted few friends already and listed 4 feasible course of action.

1.) Get married earlier and process her subsequent 489 visa.

2.) Get married earlier and include her automatically on 887 as secondary applicant. 

3.) Get married on a scheduled date and update the 887 application including the spouse.

4.) Wait for the 887 grant before getting married, then apply Tourist Visa for her so she can lodge onshore Partner's Visa..

Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you guys and good luck to us..

4 hours ago, Surendrakumar said:

Hi. 

I have applied for 887 on 27/12/2017 

First Co 4/7/18

Second Co 24/10/18

Afterwards I submitted all docus through migration agent but still waiting,  anyone knows roughly how long take to grant? 

Thnx

I am the same.. applied 12.12.2017

1st CO 02.06.2018

2nd Co 18.09.2018

Submitted all docs requested.. still nothing..

44 minutes ago, ham11 said:

Thanks Honey. Can't seem to add on the timesheet, how do I do it? Another question, does the Australian Police Certificate have an expiry? 

Yes it got expired after one year 

Ill add you . What’s your time line 

• Thanks 1

Sorry for the  late post 

i got got my golden emails. 

Granting Co sophorn. 

Applied :03/11/2017
 first CO- dat  -9/04/2018  second co - 9/08/2018 requested for AFP finally received golden e mail yesterday at 10:55 am . Thanks to all friends. Good luck to all to get their grants soon .
Congratulations

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, agguptax said:

Dear Friends,

Case Officer today contacted on my file and requested for below details :

Primary Applicant Updated Australian Federal Police Certificate (as old one is expired)

Secondary Applicant Updated Australian Federal Police Certificate (as old one is expired) and A full transcript and Award certificate for Diploma (Earlier I just uploaded the Functional English Certificate stating that the education was in English but I believe CO is asking for Marksheets and Degree also) 

New Born Baby : Medical Examination for New Born Baby born on 07th August 2018   

My Timeline is as below :

11/02/2018 : Applied Visa 887

30/10/2018 : Visa 489 and Bridging Visa A was granted for Newborn Baby.

05/03/2019 : Case Officer requested for additional details.                 

Hi Agguptax,

I was wondering how come your Australian Federal Police Certificate is expired, I checked my Australian Federal Police Certificate , no expired time on that? could you give up more detail, or I made wrong Australian Federal Police Certificate.

THANKS 

1 hour ago, Don Family said:

These guys wait for 1 year and ask for docs that have a 1 year expiry just so that they can drag it further. Pathetic situation really. Make sure all your docs are updated peeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the docs that expire after a year?Thanks

Dear members 

Iam going to apply for 887 soon. Need some expert advice about work related docs to proof 1 year employment. As iam working for sub contractor in nsw regional area he is paying  me into my bank account. I get my roster into my email for 40 hrs. got time sheets for 40hrs per week. Can provide work refrence letter. But the problem is i got no payslips. Or super  As i have to file my own tax return or show that income on abn. Hopefully is this docs enough to proof the work. 

Please help me to understand before it get too late THANKS.

Hi

Quick question to all senior members that is there anything else (apart from signing online petition) we all can do in collective sense to record our protest to all concerned department and ministers for snail pace processing time.

Most of us who have applied visa 887 are going through the most important age of our career but this unusual delays are putting irreparable dents on our career and indeed adversely affecting our life in every possible way. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

are you able to login in IMMI account and check your details. I am able to login but when click on view details it doesn't go further and keeps saying " Go back to online account"

Same here. maybe some maintenance going on. But if you click update details. you can see everything 🙂

Friends, i just saw that even the processing time for 489 reads "unavailable..." like our 887. While 489 visas are a benefit for the govnt, (checked the other pr categories they have a specified timeline) and thereby high priority, it still a never ending wait. Now i am sceptical, are these "unavailable..." stuff just a usual technical error messae kinda thing, or is it a mirage in its true sense! 

15 hours ago, Dennis said:

Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum and lucky enough to know the current situation of visa 887 processing and issues. I need suggestion/advice with my current situation guys. I lodged my 887 last Dec.10.2018, and knowing that the processing may take more than 12 months, my fiancé and I are in a bottleneck of what to do with our scheduled marriage this year by Dec.19.

I really needyour help guys, a sound advice and suggestion/opinion of what to do. I have consulted few friends already and listed 4 feasible course of action.

1.) Get married earlier and process her subsequent 489 visa.

2.) Get married earlier and include her automatically on 887 as secondary applicant. 

3.) Get married on a scheduled date and update the 887 application including the spouse.

4.) Wait for the 887 grant before getting married, then apply Tourist Visa for her so she can lodge onshore Partner's Visa..

Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you guys and good luck to us..

Hi @Dennis! 🙂  I think important to bear in mind that whether you are married officially or not these days does not matter... 🙂 As long as you can prove your relationship.

As for your options.

1. Best option, least hassle. This will allow you guys to later apply for 887 together as a couple. You can just register your marriage now and celebrate later in December properly. Remember to have enough evidence of your relationship, marriage certificate only is not enough these days.

2. I don't think this is possible? Unless she held 489 beforehand? Not sure.

3. Not possible, I think, same as above.

4. Looooots of money and hassle!!!!! And much longer wait!!!! Try to avoid.

This is just my experience and opinion. See what other guys on here have to say. 🙂 🙂 But best for you to speak to a MARA agent, just book a consultation and they will give you sound advice. Good luck! 🙂 🍀

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Batra801 said:

Hi

Quick question to all senior members that is there anything else (apart from signing online petition) we all can do in collective sense to record our protest to all concerned department and ministers for snail pace processing time.

Most of us who have applied visa 887 are going through the most important age of our career but this unusual delays are putting irreparable dents on our career and indeed adversely affecting our life in every possible way. 

We can all send a letter to our local Member of Parliament (MP). I sent one to mine yesterday. 🙂 

I sent him an email telling him about our situation, I included the link to our petition for him and also at the end of the email I ask him to relay the message to the immigration ministers that skilled workers, professionals, sponsored by states to work in regional areas, are finding it extremely hard to develop, build families and grow their careers because they are still considered "foreigners" here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1