887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

21 minutes ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Bilal,

Thanks again, quick question: It seems to show the costs for the application and documents required but does not show where to complete an application, or is it just an email that must be sent to them. Secondly would the Dubai Police also assist if it was for Abu Dhabi, different Emirate but same country?

27 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

Bilal,

Thanks again, quick question: It seems to show the costs for the application and documents required but does not show where to complete an application, or is it just an email that must be sent to them. Secondly would the Dubai Police also assist if it was for Abu Dhabi, different Emirate but same country?

Click on the PCC icon on left side of the screen, not the one uptop on right.

Click on Access services and it will take you into filling a form/attachment screen.

Cost is 320AED, you will need a GCC credit card for payment .

Yes, that is alright I confirmed yesterday with online help, cos I was in Abu dhabi and they asked me to use Dubai's portal cos I have lost emirates ID.

End of the day its for the whole UAE, so it will be alright.

1 minute ago, Maxzone said:

Waiting list is getting bigger and bigger. Does any one knows is immigration has finished the citizenship application yet or not? I though this year they gonna priotirise 887 application, but not at all.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

One of my colleagues applied for citizenship approx. 5 months back and hasn't heard anything till date 😐.

16 minutes ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Click on Access services and it will take you into filling a form/attachment screen.

Yes, that is alright I confirmed yesterday with online help, cos I was in Abu dhabi and they asked me to use Dubai's portal cos I have lost emirates ID.

Thanks Mate, much appreciated, don't have a GCC credit card as I left there 9 years ago, so will have to make another arrangement.

16 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi, I think they are all the same in Australia, valid for 12 months... 🙂 Is yours due for renewal? Best to renew sooner than later. 😉 

No last time co adam request for afp mine and husband,we submit on 10 sep 2018, i think still valid until 9 sep 2019

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Apologies for being a pain Bilal, did you download the standard documents (Photos, Passport, previous Emirates ID) or did you also need to provide finger print biometric page? I have loaded all the standard documents and it managed to accept my Australian credit card which is good

4 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

Apologies for being a pain Bilal, did you download the standard documents (Photos, Passport, previous Emirates ID) or did you also need to provide finger print biometric page? I have loaded all the standard documents and it managed to accept my Australian credit card which is good

Its all good mate, I just uploaded my pic, visa and old/new passport with visa stamps on them.They certainly have your biometrics in records If you did so 9 years ago mate, mine was few years ago and I did the same for Bahrain where I did not have to give my biometrics for PCC when I applied for PCC

I am not 100% sure will have to wait and see what happens next, it still says new transaction on the progress of PCC yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Its all good mate, I just uploaded my pic, visa and old/new passport with visa stamps on them.They certainly have your biometrics in records If you did so 9 years ago mate, mine was few years ago and I did the same for Bahrain where I did not have to give my biometrics for PCC when I applied for PCC

I am not 100% sure will have to wait and see what happens next, it still says new transaction on the progress of PCC yet.

Cheers and good luck!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, joshua.qj said:

Hi Agguptax,

I was wondering how come your Australian Federal Police Certificate is expired, I checked my Australian Federal Police Certificate , no expired time on that? could you give up more detail, or I made wrong Australian Federal Police Certificate.

THANKS 

Hi, I believe Australian Federal Police expires after one year as I applied for AFP in January 2018 to get the same uploaded with 887 Visa Application, that a reason CO has asked for New AFP. 

17 hours ago, Honey said:

Seriously again AFP. But just to avoid delay  we have to get new .  I have already applied for it. 

No way !

i don’t know when i issued my AUS Police certificate maybe it is expired now since I have applied since early May 2018

1 minute ago, Preax said:

Hi All, quick thing,

If I go back to my country on vacation for 1 month after applying for 887 do I need to submit a PCC for that period ?

Ideally no; but totally depends on the Case Officer as he can ask for one

1 minute ago, adam said:

No because the police certificate is only for a period of 12 months or more staying at country 

this what it says,

Police certificates

We may ask you to provide a police certificate (also called a penal clearance certificate) from every country you have lived in.

This applies if you are over 16 and have lived in any of the listed countries, including Australia, for at least 12 months in the past 10 years. It may apply if you have worked on a ship.

Police certificates are valid for 12 months from the issue date. They must cover:

• the time you turned 16 up to the issue date

or

• the whole time you were in the country

31 minutes ago, Preax said:

Hi All, quick thing,

If I go back to my country on vacation for 1 month after applying for 887 do I need to submit a PCC for that period ?

Yes, whenever you visit your country you have to submit new PCC when you come back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1