887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

They asked 1 year payslip from both employer. I had uploaded the screenshot.
When you had submitted the last AFP?
Would you apply the new one now or upload the same if you did upload recently.
I hope you would get the grant soon.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I am primary applicant. English evidence  for my wife. I am working same job from 2016 to till now.
Pay slips
Scan all to a single PDF document for the total period of 2 years (claiming period only) and the file should be less than 5mb

You Can submit IELTS or PTE for English

AFP will only take 2 weeks

Hope this is clear for u, if any information is needed let us know

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Hello all

need suggestion 

i have applied on 12th June 2018.

Me and my wife with a little one went overseas for 1 month, what’s documents do I need to upload?

- shall I attach new AFP?

- shall I attach new Overseas Police clearance?

- shall I attach anything in regards to my child as she went overseas?

Thanks in advance 

Hello I’ve been a silent follower I’ve contacted by Immi asking for more documents applied 9march 2018. 

Just wanted to ask they have asked my wife’s police clearance and form 80 am I right ? And I was married after I applied my visa 887 so I submitted form 1221 there I have updated I’ve been married but I’ve not applied my wife’s visa yet I will apply once my visa is been granted.

please guide me thanks and goodluck to everyone 

CE62D11E-6835-4E1E-A5F4-555D0517EA81.png

10 hours ago, Gracee said:

Mine will be exactly 14 months tomorrow. No contact whatsoever from the Department. My status is still "Received". I wonder why... Anyone else here who applied in March and has not been contacted at all?

I dont know why they doing so late, most of the file is already open for march month...why state you applied from ?

5 hours ago, rahi_verma88 said:

Hello all

need suggestion 

i have applied on 12th June 2018.

Me and my wife with a little one went overseas for 1 month, what’s documents do I need to upload?

- shall I attach new AFP?

- shall I attach new Overseas Police clearance?

- shall I attach anything in regards to my child as she went overseas?

Thanks in advance 

For that 1 month you went to your home country or on holiday to some other country? Because on my case during my 489 I went to India for nearly 3 months and Thailand for 10 so I just provided Indian pcc once.. No extra documents for my son.. Thanks 

11 hours ago, Vicky 86 said:

What about Home Country PCC

Did you visit after lodging 887 for more than 1 month or you did not go ?

Thanks

I didn’t visit India from last 1 year, I have submitted PCC at time applying 887

7 hours ago, Kusai said:

Hello I’ve been a silent follower I’ve contacted by Immi asking for more documents applied 9march 2018. 

Just wanted to ask they have asked my wife’s police clearance and form 80 am I right ? And I was married after I applied my visa 887 so I submitted form 1221 there I have updated I’ve been married but I’ve not applied my wife’s visa yet I will apply once my visa is been granted.

please guide me thanks and goodluck to everyone 

Hi @Kusai, please have a look at the next page from the page you have shown us: there should be a more detailed explanation there. Please let us know what it says. Just read everything carefully. 🙂 

Most likely, it is form 80 and an AFP certificate, yes.

Guys, CO Regina just asked for AFP of myself. Actually my wife’s AFP and mine were issued on the same day last July. Will make both again. Anyway it is good for an anxious Mar 9, 2018 applicant. [emoji846]
It's not clear, What Is the issue date on your AFP

A quick reminder, check if you AFP and PCC matches your passport for name and DOB
Your names should match the passport.
Many have made mistakes on these.

It's the only evidence of character certificates

Thank for advice . There is no need to certify AFP and PCC right?