887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

35 minutes ago, Honey said:

Finally, Received Golden email. Yes I got PR today 10 mins ago.

Thank you everyone for their support. Very very special thanks to @Russki for helping me.

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

CO Nicci asked for functional english for inder on 18th april 2019.

GOT PR : 15 May 2019 [CO : peter]

I complain on Thursday and got a response on Monday that they have passed my request to the department.

Congratulations mate 

what did u mention in complaint.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Honey said:

Thank you everyone for their support. Very very special thanks to @Russki for helping me.

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

I complain on Thursday and got a response on Monday that they have passed my request to the department.

Congrats 🎉🎉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you everyone for their support. Very very special thanks to [mention=2871]Russki[/mention] for helping me.
Good Luck everyone.
Applie 26rh feb 2018

Congratulations Honey! [emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490] Maybe I should submit a complain too. Was asked to submit only the Primary Applicants AFP. Been 2 months since I submitted it..[emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi all,

Our PR visa got approved yesterday! Applied 13/4/18,  approved 14/5/19.

Just a note for anyone wanting to know about documents: I re-applied for our AFP’s in March and uploaded them to make sure our documents were in line for a direct grant 😄 CO Nikki

I did send several emails to immigration and made a call last week as we were on a strict deadline to get our visa approved before the 7% foreign investment stampduty would be non-returnable. This may or may not have helped our case- either way I hope you all get your visas approved soon so you can enjoy this beautiful country! 

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Congratulations Honey! emoji1490.pngemoji1490.pngemoji1490.png Maybe I should submit a complain too. Was asked to submit only the Primary Applicants AFP. Been 2 months since I submitted it..emoji58.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes you should.

@ranga : i write following in complain :

I, Name(Passport No : | Date of Birth :  | Date of Application : 26th Feb 2018), wish to inform you that i had applied for Visa 887 Skilled Regional Visa, dated 26th February 2018.

I had also been appointed a case officer for the same application on 18th April 2019 .

There was additional requirement of few documents which were submitted on immediate basis with in week's time. 

Due to work commitments my one-year-old son presently needs to be cared for by my parents back in India for a short while and I am now planning to take him there.

According to immigration rules, all applicants need to be present in Australia at the time the 887 visa is decided. I would be very grateful if you could please finalize my application asap. It would be fantastic if my application is finalized before I travel to India to deliver my son to my parents, otherwise it will result in additional trips, expenses and additional visa processing time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CChapman said:

Hi all,

Just a note for anyone wanting to know about documents: I re-applied for our AFP’s in March and uploaded them to make sure our documents were in line for a direct grant 😄 CO Nikki

I did send several emails to immigration and made a call last week as we were on a strict deadline to get our visa approved before the 7% foreign investment stampduty would be non-returnable. This may or may not have helped our case- either way I hope you all get your visas approved soon so you can enjoy this beautiful country! 

OMG!!!April!!!!!!!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CChapman said:

Hi all,

Congratulation! Very excited to see grant from April applicant. Surely big improvement...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CChapman said:

Hi all,

April! Congrats mate. That is such great news.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Honey said:

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

Congrats mate!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Honey said:

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

Congratulations Honey... 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, CChapman said:

Hi all,

timeline goes to April. Congrat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Honey said:

Long awaited grant!!!!! Congrats @Honey, so glad for you!!!! 🎉🎉🎉 Will be celebrating today! 😉 😄 😄 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, CChapman said:

Hi all,

Congratulations!!! 🎉🎉🎆 happy happy news today! 😄 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Honey said:

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

Last question Honey 

when did you lodge your complaint what did you  selected from feedback....complaint OR suggestion

Thanks for all replies. He said when he clicks on health assessments he can't see any names of me, husband or son there so we need to wait until co assigned. I have my immi account and when i click on health assessments it shows error or something and nothing comes up. Anybody else had same issue.

2 hours ago, Honey said:

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

That’s brilliant Honey, big congratulations 🍾🥂 

Youve had a long delay like us, we are January 😩 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Katie said:

That’s brilliant Honey, big congratulations 🍾🥂 

Youve had a long delay like us, we are January 😩 

seriously guys put complain . As you submitted document ask for finalize your application 

Edited by Honey
more info
  • Like 2