887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, Honey said:

seriously guys put complain . As you submitted document ask for finalize your application 

We called up the Adelaide office after 14 months (march) and was told all the documents where there, so they sent an email to ask what was going on with our application. 

Then two months later they ask for a police check for my husband because the last one has expired.

So we haven’t got a clue or know what to believe anymore. 🙈 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Katie said:

We called up the Adelaide office after 14 months (march) and was told all the documents where there, so they sent an email to ask what was going on with our application. 

Then two months later they ask for a police check for my husband because the last one has expired.

So we haven’t got a clue or know what to believe anymore. 🙈 

do you have immi account ? have you upload husband police check and click on i submit doc button ?

34 minutes ago, Skaur said:

Thanks for all replies. He said when he clicks on health assessments he can't see any names of me, husband or son there so we need to wait until co assigned. I have my immi account and when i click on health assessments it shows error or something and nothing comes up. Anybody else had same issue.

Any suggestions would you appreciated guys

12 minutes ago, Honey said:

do you have immi account ? have you upload husband police check and click on i submit doc button ?

Just waiting on the post, but yeah we will as soon as we get it. 

Just wondering what the next thing they will ask for. Wish they’d just send a list of everything in the beginning as this is the third time they’ve asked for something 

4 minutes ago, Jaspal said:

Hello Guys I am following this group for last 1 year. Just let you guys know that I applied 887 visa on 23 Feb 2018. I got my direct grant today 15 may 2019.

Case officer nicci

Hurray! More grants! 🎉🎆🎉🤩 Congrats!!! Updated our tracker again. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jaspal said:

Hello Guys I am following this group for last 1 year. Just let you guys know that I applied 887 visa on 23 Feb 2018. I got my direct grant today 15 may 2019.

Case officer nicci

Fantastic! No congratulations 🥂🍾 another February grant.

Thank goodness they are looking now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Honey said:

Finally, Received Golden email. Yes I got PR today 10 mins ago.

Thank you everyone for their support. Very very special thanks to @Russki for helping me.

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

CO Nicci asked for functional english for inder on 18th april 2019.

GOT PR : 15 May 2019 [CO : peter]

I complain on Thursday and got a response on Monday that they have passed my request to the department.

Congrats @Honey Enjoy.

Finally, Received Golden email. Yes I got PR today 10 mins ago.
Thank you everyone for their support. Very very special thanks to [mention=2871]Russki[/mention] for helping me.
Good Luck everyone.
Applie 26rh feb 2018
CO Nicci asked for functional english for inder on 18th april 2019.
GOT PR : 15 May 2019 [CO : peter]

I complain on Thursday and got a response on Monday that they have passed my request to the department.

Congratulations
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Bks said:

Hi everyone 

Today Our file opened but asked for more documents.

AFP for both(but we already submitted  new one)

Evidence of English for secondary applicant

1 year payslip for both applicants

Applied on 28 march 2018

File opened on 14 may 2019

Hi mate, did they ask u 1 year regional pay slips or 489 before employer pay slips?? Pls clarify me..

Congrats to all those who got their PR today....i got email from the department requesting for more documents, CO asking for proof of living in regional area for 2 years. already submitted enough evidence, don't know why they are asking again? someone please help me where to attach these documents on immiaccount. or if there is any other way? appreciate your help Applied on 29/03/2018 First contact 15/04/2019 Regards

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, john snow said:

Congrats to all those who got their PR today....i got email from the department requesting for more documents, CO asking for proof of living in regional area for 2 years. already submitted enough evidence, don't know why they are asking again? someone please help me where to attach these documents on immiaccount. or if there is any other way? appreciate your help Applied on 29/03/2018 First contact 15/04/2019 Regards

Hi @john snow, sorry it was not a grant. 😞 Unfortunately, these days it is the only way to submit docs, via immi account. Previously, it was fine to email them, but these days they do not accept documents through email. All emails are no-reply type.

The only other way I can think of is to post to their PO Box, but again, they don't like us doing this. 😞 Please look at your letter carefully, it should give you a checklist of requested documents and below it there is an explanations of what exactly they want you to supply. 

I don't blame yo for not trusting Immi account, as you never know whether they see those attached documents or not and there is not way or knowing. 😞 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Katie said:

Full time for 12 full months? 

19 hours ago, Bks said:

Hi Don Family.

Thanks  for info.

Immi ask me the payslip from nov 2016 to may 2017. Do i need to submit all 2 yrs payslip or just that period which i was asked.

New AFP  i had already got.

Thanks

Did they ask u for reginal pay slips or 489 before employment payslips can u pls clarify..

3 hours ago, Honey said:

Thank you @skaur @doman

Please guys put complain if you are second timer. I got it because I put complain.

HI "Honey" how and where did you put in the campplaint? Can you please give me some details...i am going to do one tomorrow!!

I applied on 07/11/2017 and have submitted FORM 80 3 times, provided residence proof for Designated area Twice and last contact on 2nd May 2019 was again asking for evidence of residence in designated bloody area..,..I am sick of this shit!! 19 months and counting

• Sad 2

Thanks @Russki all they asked for my proof of different addresses in regional areas. when i upload those documents on immiaccount. shall i upload under "other documents" ?

is there any form to submit with it? Also most of my accomodations were onsite, my company was paying for all my utilities and house rent etc. only the letter from employer is sufficient as i did not have any bills on my name. 

2 hours ago, CChapman said:

Hi all,

Our PR visa got approved yesterday! Applied 13/4/18,  approved 14/5/19.

Just a note for anyone wanting to know about documents: I re-applied for our AFP’s in March and uploaded them to make sure our documents were in line for a direct grant 😄 CO Nikki

I did send several emails to immigration and made a call last week as we were on a strict deadline to get our visa approved before the 7% foreign investment stampduty would be non-returnable. This may or may not have helped our case- either way I hope you all get your visas approved soon so you can enjoy this beautiful country! 

Congrats mate!  How did you get your daughter’s medical done? CO sent you any indication to do that? I remember you mentioned you asked for that without your daughter’s passport. 

6 minutes ago, john snow said:

Thanks @Russki all they asked for my proof of different addresses in regional areas. when i upload those documents on immiaccount. shall i upload under "other documents" ?

is there any form to submit with it? Also most of my accomodations were onsite, my company was paying for all my utilities and house rent etc. only the letter from employer is sufficient as i did not have any bills on my name. 

Submit any correspondence you had for those addresses. Anything: doctors bills, car rego, junk mail, Coles loyalty card "Flybuys" statements, library card, - as long as there is your name and address on it. 🙂  

Yes, upload in "Additional documents/other documents" and click at the bottom of the page "I confirm..." button, if you have one. 🙂 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, joshwaitaminnit said:

HI "Honey" how and where did you put in the campplaint? Can you please give me some details...i am going to do one tomorrow!!

I applied on 07/11/2017 and have submitted FORM 80 3 times, provided residence proof for Designated area Twice and last contact on 2nd May 2019 was again asking for evidence of residence in designated bloody area..,..I am sick of this shit!! 19 months and counting

This is crazy! Yes, absolutely put a complaint in. I am surprised you still haven't. 😄 I can't believe how they treating you.... 😞  

Use this link, just describe your situation and let them know what has been happening with your application so far:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

• Like 1