887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 minutes ago, Hans said:

didnt ur fren submited payslip from his employer.

I have only submited payslip from my employer as i was casual as that time.

what kind of documents was he asked?

Yes his agent did submit all the payslips but dont know why he was asked agin to submit.

8 hours ago, Bik said:

Yes, I did for my little one. You just need to take past and present couple of photo and print it also take your baby with u. U also need to write a stat dec saying that the baby is yours and the picture belongs to him/ her. It can be done from the any nearest police station. Good luck

Hi mate I submitted to my agent 1 year ago. So I don’t have the copy with me. Sorry 

3 hours ago, DANISH RAZA said:

yes my child was born after 489 visa. on the first page and signed on second page and third page with her Australian passport. Yes it was declared at JP.

@DANISH RAZA I saw a Police station stamp too on stat dec. Is it also required?

Thanks for your patience in answering my questions.

hi there hope every one is well

I have a question about secondary applicant ielts or pte

on the time of 489 visa application immi accepted our degree mark sheet and a letter from uni

will that work for 887 as well

plz share your experience if someone got visa in the same situation

Regards, 

23 minutes ago, qld said:

hi there hope every one is well

I have a question about secondary applicant ielts or pte

on the time of 489 visa application immi accepted our degree mark sheet and a letter from uni

will that work for 887 as well

plz share your experience if someone got visa in the same situation

Regards, 

Yes ,watever u submitted while applying 489 will work for 887 too.my mrs had submitted her uni letter for both visas.thanks

26 minutes ago, nudgee said:

1148c2520621de25558b7777cc799bac.jpg&key=33e5aee0efa609a1ba669ffcbbec6e231b047806e0a7105a8606400b39369a70

Case officer Dat

I don’t why they ask for pcc, my home country is under restrictions and it’s very hard to get a PCC. I know didn’t leave Australia after submitting 887 but they are still gonna ask...too stressed regarding PCC...

6 hours ago, DANISH RAZA said:

yes my child was born after 489 visa. on the first page and signed on second page and third page with her Australian passport. Yes it was declared at JP.

hi bro when I came to aus with 489 my son was 3 yrs 10 months old. passport bio pic was taken at 1 yr 10 months old. do I have to submit this statutory declaration also. what was the  CO query was.. now my son is 5yr plus. i will apply for 887 on August 

Edited by sislam

7 hours ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Hi Mate! I am curious to know how could you child get Australian passport, when you still hold visa 489? Ta!

1 hour ago, sislam said:

hi bro when I came to aus with 489 my son was 3 yrs 10 months old. passport bio pic was taken at 1 yr 10 months old. do I have to submit this statutory declaration also. what was the  CO query was.. now my son is 5yr plus. i will apply for 887 on August 

Your case officer will ask you if they will need the declaration. 

Hi all

I have visa 489 and it’s already 2 years that I’ve lived in regional. I wanna apply for visa 887 and I have 2 part time jobs for meeting one year full-time working criteria. My problem is that due to Covid-19 I missed one of my job until further notice and I have just 200 hours less than supposed time by Home Affairs to meet this criteria. My question is are they strict about this amount of time? Do they have any new considerations for job looser because of Coronavirus ?

37 minutes ago, Athena said:

Hi all

I have visa 489 and it’s already 2 years that I’ve lived in regional. I wanna apply for visa 887 and I have 2 part time jobs for meeting one year full-time working criteria. My problem is that due to Covid-19 I missed one of my job until further notice and I have just 200 hours less than supposed time by Home Affairs to meet this criteria. My question is are they strict about this amount of time? Do they have any new considerations for job looser because of Coronavirus ?

Yes they are strict about both 1 year work and 2 year living requirement, 200 hours means you are almost 6 weeks short, also just curious do u have 35 hours per week payslips to show for your work requirement ,or are you accumulating your work hours from both jobs to show total 1820 hours regardless if you worked 35 hours per week or not?