887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 minutes ago, Kawya said:

My IELTS Expired in February. We applied in 07/19 and I can't book any tests in Victoria. Tried in SA, we can do the test in SA but need to isolate for 14 days. Back to square one again..

Have you been contacted to provide English? 

10 minutes ago, SJay said:

Have you been contacted to provide English? 

1 minute ago, Kawya said:

No. but looks like they will ask for it, as it appears with other applicants.

Just wondering if your ielts was valid durning the lodgment of 887 visa? If it was valid on that time i strongly believe YOU don't need to seat for ielts       

Asked for more information,

Date : 16/3/2019

Apparently it seems there was an error in one of the files  relating to my offshore PCC, they asked to resubmit it again. 

and 

English -  Evidence of your functional English language ability for Primary Applicant 

My IELTS was expired at the time of 887 application. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Hans said:

CO didnt asked for her english proof. Asked for me saying my ielts was expired during 887 lodgement

You should provide functional english for your wife and AFP (both) .. this is true.. otherwise may u get in to the trouble with co’s mistake

if you already provide uni letter for ur wife No need ielts for her

Edited by Ali39
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TTTF said:

Apparently it seems there was an error in one of the files  relating to my offshore PCC, they asked to resubmit it again. 

and 

English -  Evidence of your functional English language ability for Primary Applicant 

Sad.Is it from GSM Adelaide 

3 minutes ago, TTTF said:

and 

what the efff.... why are they asking something which was not in the legislation. 

and 

Who is the CO?

5 minutes ago, TTTF said:

and 

What is the minimum score requirement of PTE or IELTS for primary applicant?

1 minute ago, SJay said:

what the efff.... why are they asking something which was not in the legislation. 

PCC thing looks genuine, there could be an error .. but English not sure.. anyways get on with it and address it. 

Lets not think too much... If you guys have chance update functional english document will be my advice.  

Just now, TTTF said:

PCC thing looks genuine, there could be an error .. but English not sure.. anyways get on with it and address it. 

Lets not think too much... If you guys have chance update functional english document will be my advice.  

are you going to do IELTS? 

and am I able to ask whats the error with PCC?