887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

24 minutes ago, VM0101 said:

I think they are asking for IELTS to primary applicants who have lodged their 489 application from offshore (which is still unfair) Can a 489 onshore application prove me wrong in here? Your response would be highly appreciated. Cheers,

Irrespective of the location, i am 100% sure they may ask to provide valid ielts if the validity expired while lodging 887 application    

Just now, Hans said:

I dont think so. Most of the agents wont complain in order to build their good reputation

No mine had already asked them to review the decision .Just push for review don’t complain as of now. Ask them to go through legislation .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

It's not relevant at all. This requirement does not exist so we don't have to comply with it.

Yes I know I am just gathering the information that how they are operating & who can be affected.Its clear that only GSM Adelaide is doing this stuff to 489 holders who had applied from offshore .

• Like 1