887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Guys, I have a question. Co requested document on 3rd June. I have uploaded requested documents same day but there is no reply back after that. I have applied through agent. Can I lodged complaint my self or only it can be done through Agent? Thanks guys

3 minutes ago, Sha said:

Hi Guys, I have a question. Co requested document on 3rd June. I have uploaded requested documents same day but there is no reply back after that. I have applied through agent. Can I lodged complaint my self or only it can be done through Agent? Thanks guys

When did u apply ??

10 minutes ago, Sha said:

You can but CO will reply to your agent as he is the authorise person.

11 minutes ago, Sha said:

Agents normally  upload file and dont click submitted doc. if you have imported the application in ur account go and click that button. higher chances that you may get you visa before 28 days 

15 hours ago, wng said:

Hey @sha_adelaideAre you good in fixing the Excel Tracker? Someone has changed the format. Some of the grant dates are missing already. See if you can fix it?

I noticed that before as well and fixed. Now seems it is fixed but someone keep breaking it 😄 Some data was removed from couple of people I saw this morning. Spotted it because one was me 😄 

24 minutes ago, TAS887 said:

Agents normally  upload file and dont click submitted doc. if you have imported the application in ur account go and click that button. higher chances that you may get you visa before 28 days 

I have imported it to my immi account. It says further assessment.

2 hours ago, Megrand1 said:

I don't believe but I JUST GOT MY GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy.

Details

Applied 15.03.2019.

Functional English request 18.05.2020

IELTS passed 28.05.2020.

IELTS uploaded 01.06.2020.

Multiple complains...

Grant 17.06.2020.

CO Lisa

Processing office Adelaide

Thanks a lot guys I love you all.

I hope I will see you next year in the citizenship queue.

Congrats mate.. i know the feeling... yea see you next year for citizen.. we will most likely be applying same timw. Just a day apart 👍🏿👍🏿

1 hour ago, 887pos said:

Hi Seniors, @nudgee,

Just wanted to get your advice.

I am a 887 applicant and applied for 887 visa this month. We are expecting our first baby end of this year.

We are planning to bring over my wife's parents for a month or 2 to help with looking after the new born later this year. 

What visa category should my wife's parents use? Or should we apply for them?

Also would getting my wife's parents here for a few months have any negative impact on the grant of the 887 visa or any negative impact on the timelines of the 887 visa. Appreciate your advice.

Thanks so much

Apply for visa600 tourist stream.. 

Bringing your parents will definitely not affect you application.. the applications are separate to each other.

If it will make you feel better I brought my mum and mother inlaw on separate occassion.

13 minutes ago, Sha said:

I don't see any submitted button. Submitted file shows under received documents.

Under attachment main page there is a big button saying "I confirm I have provided information as requested" that is the thing you need to click. If it is already clicked will appear as  uneditable.

Edited by sha_adelaide

16 minutes ago, sha_adelaide said:

Under attachment main page there is a big button saying "I confirm I have provided information as requested" that is the thing you need to click. If it is already clicked will appear as  uneditable.

Thank you so much for replying. Yes there is it's already been clicked and uneditable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Megrand1 said:

I don't believe but I JUST GOT MY GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy.

Details

Applied 15.03.2019.

Functional English request 18.05.2020

IELTS passed 28.05.2020.

IELTS uploaded 01.06.2020.

Multiple complains...

Grant 17.06.2020.

CO Lisa

Processing office Adelaide

Thanks a lot guys I love you all.

I hope I will see you next year in the citizenship queue.

Congrats mate,  was the CO the same ?

• Thanks 1