887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

11 hours ago, sha_adelaide said:

Hi Guys,

Got my grant as well. It is not fake messages that they are opening files of 2020 submissions. Not everyone are in tracker so I am pretty sure there are many other 2020 applicants got grants. I hope everything will be cleared by a month or 2. I am not in essential services (since people tend to discuss when they see a 2020 grants)

Sharing for those who are waiting

Apply date: 23/05/2020 (this was the exact date I completed 2 years residency, so there is no risk to apply)

First Contact : 25/05/2020  (AFP for both, Primary applicant English) CO Karen

I have to say that I didnt upload secondary applicant English at first but they haven't requested it as well. I uploaded it when they request mine.

Grant Date : 23/06/2020 (In my opinion files open after 28 days when they request for more information, by that time if we have provided what they wanted they will grant us)

Best of luck for all of those who are waiting. It won't be too long for you all..

i told you the other day to buy lotto. Congratulations 

whicH CO gave you grant. 

did you apply 489 form overseas or u studied in Australia 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sha_adelaide said:

Hi Guys,

Got my grant as well. It is not fake messages that they are opening files of 2020 submissions. Not everyone are in tracker so I am pretty sure there are many other 2020 applicants got grants. I hope everything will be cleared by a month or 2. I am not in essential services (since people tend to discuss when they see a 2020 grants)

Sharing for those who are waiting

Apply date: 23/05/2020 (this was the exact date I completed 2 years residency, so there is no risk to apply)

First Contact : 25/05/2020  (AFP for both, Primary applicant English) CO Karen

I have to say that I didnt upload secondary applicant English at first but they haven't requested it as well. I uploaded it when they request mine.

Grant Date : 23/06/2020 (In my opinion files open after 28 days when they request for more information, by that time if we have provided what they wanted they will grant us)

Best of luck for all of those who are waiting. It won't be too long for you all..

Congratulations... Good to see normalcy return in processing application timelines.. 

Best wishes.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TAS887 said:

has anyone applied for medicare by submitting forms and docs online? 

if so what is the email ID and how long it takes to get the medicare number or card?

Thanks 

mes@servicesaustralia.gov.au

it takes 3 weeks to get the number and 45 days to receive the physical card 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TAS887 said:

has anyone applied for medicare by submitting forms and docs online? 

if so what is the email ID and how long it takes to get the medicare number or card?

Thanks 

The email address is on the website, forms are also on the website too. You need to go to servicesaustralia.gov.au.

Mine took 43 days to get a number during this Covid-19 period.

• Thanks 1

Subject line for the mail should be : New Enrollment : your last name and first name 

1. MS004 Application Form
2. Passport of all applicants
3. Visa Copy of all applicants
4. Acknowledgement of Application filed for 887
5. Bridging visa grant of all applicants
6. Receipt of Payment for Application filed for 887

Documents should be attested by JP
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, PKS-SS said:

mes@servicesaustralia.gov.au

it takes 3 weeks to get the number and 45 days to receive the physical card 

yah got my number via phone within 2 weeks. still didnt get the card. But if u walk to a local centre they will give u a print out of the card until it reachs u.

Edited by sha_adelaide

8 minutes ago, MMM said:

does anyone know it?

thanks

if this about requesting more documents. when they send the request via immi account it will automatically sends you an email to the email address mentioned on your application for communication. As far as I know this is the way they normally request for more details. If there are doubts they will give you a call from No CALLER ID

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

This is weird that there is no much change in the processing times...

image.png.9059029a476e2829861f555416548a3a.png

For month ending 1 May 2020, that's why 🙂 Normally it would be for month ending 31 May 2020 but they only captured the data up until beginning of May. But don't worry about the official publish timeframe, the queue indeed moving quickly 🙂 

Edited by nudgee
  • Like 1

From Facebook not mine

Hello All....we ve been granted 887 today. 
Applied 7th May 2019
Family of 2
Query  Afp both applicants and functional eng primary applicant on 27 may 2020
Co judith
Uploaded afp and university letter 4th June
And then ielts primary  applicant 11th june
Also uploaded current rent agreement, payslips and utility bills.
Grant today 26 June...Co Michael adelaide
No complaint.
Thanks to all group members. Info has bèen extremely helpful. 
Prayers and good luck for members waiting.
🙂

• Like 3