887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi,

Can you please update my details in tracker (Already added in tracker: Application Date: 07.04.2020)

New born Added ( born on 01.05.2020) : On 24.06.2020 - birth certificate, passport, form 1022, blue book extract mailed and added to immi account.

CO asked for medical ( GP letter with Emedical consent and any outstanding fee pay ) : 29.06.2020 

Edited by PKS-SS
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, PKS-SS said:

Hi,

Can you please update my details in tracker (Already added in tracker: Application Date: 07.04.2020)

New born Added ( born on 01.05.2020) : On 24.06.2020 - birth certificate, passport, form 1022, blue book extract mailed and added to immi account.

CO asked for medical ( GP letter with Emedical consent and any outstanding fee pay ) : 29.06.2020 

Added in the tracker for you!

Wait! What? You have already been contacted by CO already? That's fast for an April 2020 application. Which CO requested?

10 minutes ago, PKS-SS said:

Hi,

Good to hear, CO opened your case.

CO PAUL

I have received bridging visa in one mail and another mail for medical of new born baby and mentioning that he has added new born in my application. I can see my baby added in my application in my immi account but status of my application  is still ‘Received’.

5 hours ago, PKS-SS said:

CO PAUL

I have received bridging visa in one mail and another mail for medical of new born baby and mentioning that he has added new born in my application. I can see my baby added in my application in my immi account but status of my application  is still ‘Received’.

when you applied 

On 6/27/2020 at 8:40 AM, nmit07 said:

All the best everyone -next week🙏🏻🙏🏻

Probably they grant more as last week of financial year🙂

@Hans mate still waiting

applied 30Jun 2019

first contact 4th June 2020

asked new born passport

submitted when received last week on thursday, before that i clicked on confirmed submitted requested doc along with stat declaration and cover letter that baby passport will take time...

still waiting on grant 

gave feedback 2 times....

no response 😞

9 minutes ago, nmit07 said:

@Hans mate still waiting

applied 30Jun 2019

asked new born passport

submitted when received last week on thursday, before that i clicked on confirmed submitted requested doc along with stat declaration and cover letter that baby passport will take time...

still waiting on grant 

no response 😞

Have you also emailed the passport to skilled support email Id?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, PKS-SS said:

Have you also emailed the passport to skilled support email Id?

@PKS-SS 2-3 times 😞 emailed them mate 

no response -generic response only

no CO assigned after first who requested the newborn passport on 4th Jun 2020

CO Marea

is there any other email address apart from skilled.support@home affairs

apart from uploading them into my baby section in immi attachments...

thanks mate

@nudgee please assist or any one from the group

Edited by nmit07

On 6/17/2020 at 7:56 AM, Farha said:

I applied for the passport and uploaded a stat dec and also got a letter from the consular office saying the passport will be delayed due to covid-19. They also asked for overseas PCC which I got within a week and uploaded. I hope we hear back soon 🤞🏼

@Farha did u get your grant? 
thanks in advance

i am still waiting....

Hi everyone

Plz share experience if anyone went through same. Writing on behalf of a friend. While applying for 489, Secondary applicant paid fees for functional English. Now, They applied for 887, but now Secondary is primary. The question is : Do Immi gonna ask for functional english from Primary Applicant again                   ( secondary applicant on the time of 489 and paid instalments ). I hope you guys understand my question. I look forward to hearing from your side. Thanks in advance

30 minutes ago, nmit07 said:

@Hans mate still waiting

applied 30Jun 2019

asked new born passport

still waiting on grant 

no response 😞

I was requested on 15th may... uploaded on 15th june and still waiting. I m march 2019 applicant. Looks like no one before me left for grant

5 minutes ago, Farha said:

I am also still waiting 😢

March 2019 applicant. So sick of waiting and checking my email every day. 

@Farha sad to hear, but be positive you will get it ..not sure why these CO’s started jumping ahead before clearing the one’s who provided the requested info which were not in our hands before ::(

sorry when the first CO contact? 

all the best

Edited by nmit07

16 minutes ago, Hans said:

I was requested on 15th may... uploaded on 15th june and still waiting. I m march 2019 applicant. Looks like no one before me left for grant

@Hans no mate CO’s skipping us not sure why..i emailed skilled support , feedback provided still waiting... but under 28days from 1st contact (4th june 2020) 

Hope for besT buddy

7 minutes ago, Farha said:

I am also still waiting 😢

March 2019 applicant. So sick of waiting and checking my email every day. 

I m doing same. Everyday 10 am i open immi account page and keep refreshing every half an hour till 5 pm. Waiting and waiting

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Mkaur said:

Hi everyone

Plz share experience if anyone went through same. Writing on behalf of a friend. While applying for 489, Secondary applicant paid fees for functional English. Now, They applied for 887, but now Secondary is primary. The question is : Do Immi gonna ask for functional english from Primary Applicant again                   ( secondary applicant on the time of 489 and paid instalments ). I hope you guys understand my question. I look forward to hearing from your side. Thanks in advance

@MkaurAs far as I know, fees once paid will count towards proof.

This is what is written on the website and it doesn't diffrentiate between primary or secondary applicant:-

Proof of functional English

Provide proof that all applicants aged 18 years and older, who have not paid the second instalment of the visa application charge in respect of their eligible visa, have at least functional English.

If you can't provide proof of functional English

Applicants aged 18 years and older, who have not paid the second instalment visa application charge in respect of their eligible visa and can't provide evidence of functional English, will need to pay the second instalment of the visa application charge when we ask for it.

2 minutes ago, nmit07 said:

@PKS-SS do we have to add any newborn applicant additional pay ? 
not sure why the Pay outstanding still showing up under the action required ?

@Farha did you also got the same message under application...

is that normal people

@nmit07I think the department is asking the visa application fee for the dependent (In this case a new born baby) if not paid when application is made or when the dependent is added in the application.

3 minutes ago, nmit07 said:

@PKS-SS do we have to add any newborn applicant additional pay ? 
not sure why the Pay outstanding still showing up under the action required ?

@Farha did you also got the same message under application...

is that normal people?

768A5617-3810-497A-B2F9-253914E3B185.png

Yes, I did get the same message but I don’t think it means anything as there are no payments involved for adding newborns. My first contact was on May 20th for baby’s passport and overseas PCC. Uploaded PCC and stat dec and letter from consulate that there will be a delay in getting passport on first week of June. Nothing since then. I also complained 10 days ago and got a generic reply. 

hope we will hear soon @Hans and @nmit07 it’s so frustrating when they move forward without clearing the back logs.

• Like 2