887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

14 hours ago, sam_may_2020 said:

Document list 
https://www.pomsinadelaide.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=4468
Once you apply post comment here some one will add you in tracker.

I have already applied for 887 as of 23 May 2020. All the documents have been uploaded.

Q: I just need to ask whether I need to provide any document from my brother who sponsored me for 489. As we have provided that supporting document at the time when we applied 489 visa. 

Q: Also,  can someone please add me to the tracker and confirm? Can we access the tracker too?

i: We are the family of two and currently living in Melbourne. 

Thank you all and I am loving this beautiful community. 

I am writing this email to all my friends here who have been granted PR or going to get it soon. Like we did before to make it fast, the processing of 887, now we need to make 1 more representation to our local MP's. This is regarding Federal Government Home Builder $25000 Grant in which Govt. has not included the Permanent Residents. So please write emails to your local MP's to give them a feedback and suggest them to include P.R. so that it will be good for us and also for the economy. I have already given my feedback to my local MP and Premier. You guys are welcome to give more suggestions. Please pass this message to all your friends who have been granted PR in last 4-5 months. Thanks a lot. 

Edited by serry
  • Like 2

I need help pls. 

I applied on 2nd April 2019. So far I haven't received any information from CO.  My status is still received.  I haven't got my first contact.  

I called, emailed and complained to Immigration Department.  All answer is to ask me to wait.  Mine is still under process time. 

What can I do further?  I feel very stressful and depressed when I saw so many applicants already got contacts from CO specially they applied far after me. 

Thanks for everyone's help. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, serry said:

I am writing this email to all my friends here who have been granted PR or going to get it soon. Like we did before to make it fast, the processing of 887, now we need to make 1 more representation to our local MP's. This is regarding Federal Government Home Builder $25000 Grant in which Govt. has not included the Permanent Residents. So please write emails to your local MP's to give them a feedback and suggest them to include P.R. so that it will be good for us and also for the economy. I have already given my feedback to my local MP and Premier. You guys are welcome to give more suggestions. Please pass this message to all your friends who have been granted PR in last 4-5 months. Thanks a lot. 

Hi mate,   

Just my tot on this i think if you really want people to send emails regards this you will have to post on here what you wrote to your premier and local MP. Most people willl not take the time to compose a letter and send but wnt mind copying and sending.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

On a serious note... thats a good idea all shoukd benefit from the grant and not just citizen.. another form of discrimination.. 

1 hour ago, Zoo said:

I need help pls. 

I applied on 2nd April 2019. So far I haven't received any information from CO.  My status is still received.  I haven't got my first contact.  

I called, emailed and complained to Immigration Department.  All answer is to ask me to wait.  Mine is still under process time. 

What can I do further?  I feel very stressful and depressed when I saw so many applicants already got contacts from CO specially they applied far after me. 

you should try and email your local MP, i’m also waiting since Oct 2019. that would hopefully give some voice to this delayed issue 

4 hours ago, Vimmi Bajwa said:

I have already applied for 887 as of 23 May 2020. All the documents have been uploaded.

Q: I just need to ask whether I need to provide any document from my brother who sponsored me for 489. As we have provided that supporting document at the time when we applied 489 visa. 

Q: Also,  can someone please add me to the tracker and confirm? Can we access the tracker too?

i: We are the family of two and currently living in Melbourne. 

Thank you all and I am loving this beautiful community. 

@nudgee  @wng

Could you please add this?
Vimmi Bajwa
23 May 2020
489 (family spo.)
family of two

Q: I just need to ask whether I need to provide any document from my brother who sponsored me for 489. As we have provided that supporting document at the time when we applied 489 visa. 
It may not be required. I am not sure about this, sorry. 

Edited by sam_may_2020

1 hour ago, Zoo said:

I need help pls. 

I am waiting since Oct 2018

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Suresh said:

06810499-EB9B-4E9A-8886-C7E5AD994F83.png

why these guys so lazy about updating the AFP and other things.

They needed to wait months for the second contact and also somehow loosing one other guy opportunity for the grant. I understand they try to push back or delay our grants. Unfortunately, it was one reason 887 got delayed and we stuck in an infinite loop. 

please, everyone, submit the grant proof application. I know they will push back or delay our application but at least we can do our best. isn't it.

A lot of good people here to help and support 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Mabdo1 said:

There is someone on the tracker that shows they applied on 23/5/2020 and got contacted on 25/5/20 then visa granted in June 2020. This is impossible and must be an incorrect entry. Date of application is definitely wrong. 

No mate. Thats a correct and true entry