887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 minutes ago, wng said:

You're jumping into conclusion again. Read the month and year properly mate.

did not get it mate. year 2019 and month is Feb. but the most recent direct grants are Dec.

Edited by MMM

Finally this fucking pain finished, however I am not happy after 19 months of such a waste of time.

Granted 10 minutes ago.

Single applicant

Applied: 24/11/2018

First contact: 13/03/2020

Required to prove English ability

After 3 time IElTS cancellation, submitted computer delivered IElTS on 23/06/2020

Complanied Yesterday

Granted : 02/07/2020

• Like 4

Very important for me:

Can I withdrawal my application after CO ask for extra information.

Actually, CO asks for justification why I have to spend less than two years in a specific area. I have clearly mentioned that I have travelled overseas for work purpose only and attached all relevant documents too. 

CO Andrej.

Any good immi consultant advise here?

4 minutes ago, Sachin said:

Very important for me:

Actually, CO asks for justification why I have to spend less than two years in a specific area. I have clearly mentioned that I have travelled overseas for work purpose only and attached all relevant documents too. 

CO Andrej.

I remember there was a similar case in telegram. the applicant travel a lot during two years. after consulted with agent, she withdrawed the case and re applied

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Suresh said:

Hi Everyone 

Thank you For the Support  .

Finally long wait is finish ...Grant —Grant —Grant 

applied 11/12/2019 Family of 2 

All documents uploaded in once ,

Granted to day 2 July 2020

Co :Andrej 

Congratulations mate

36 minutes ago, Suresh said:

Hi Everyone 

Thank you For the Support  .

Finally long wait is finish ...Grant —Grant —Grant 

applied 11/12/2019 Family of 2 

All documents uploaded in once ,

Granted to day 2 July 2020

Co :Andrej 

Congrats mate my wishes turned out lucky for you 🙂

9 minutes ago, ROBERTO said:

Finally this fucking pain finished, however I am not happy after 19 months of such a waste of time.

Granted 10 minutes ago.

Single applicant

Applied: 24/11/2018

First contact: 13/03/2020

Required to prove English ability

After 3 time IElTS cancellation, submitted computer delivered IElTS on 23/06/2020

Complanied Yesterday

Granted : 02/07/2020

Yeah that must’ve been tough. Congratulations thought that its finally over

• Thanks 1

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Applied 03/04/2019
Request for response to NJL s.57: 22/05/2020 (CO Lisa)
Grant date: 02/07/2020 (CO Rajani)
Family of 2

Long time lurker here. My partner and I made sure to update all our police certs and other documents (English) prior to our 1 year mark. However, the application faced some delays due to my very frequent work travels offshore. Writing my experience so that if anyone is in the same circumstances, this can be of help to them. 

Received NJL s.57 on 22/05/2020 with the comments being I was not on shore for quite a number of days. I then responded on 18/06/2020 in response to this with the help of my migration agent. 

I traveled approximately 1XX days overseas largely due to work travel to a country where I had no personal relation to. I also traveled domestically from city to city within this country. Despite stating clearly in my Form 80 and uploading my employer contract which stated that I could be required to travel for work, it wasn't enough causing the CO to question me.

What I should have done before receiving the NJL and pre-empted was to get a letter from my employer summarising my reason for travel, the dates I traveled, and the cities that I went to and uploaded all the other documents such as my work expense claims (air tickets and hotel receipts), work emails, payslips showing I received no A/L on days I was away for work, highlighted on my bank statement all the times that I received my salary and paid rent/utilities. We built our case around how Australia was my only residence and the travels overseas were strictly for work. 

If you travelled for work (might not apply in 2020 due to COVID-19), please collect as much evidence as you can and collate everything in a document (make it as clear as possible) so your CO won't have any questions when they pick up your application.

Very grateful that we got our PR finally, it has been a roller coaster ride for us.
Again thanks to all on here as we have a really supportive group of people that really helped to encourage and fought hard to expedite the process for everyone. :)

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Farha said:

Grant grant grant! Finally received it this morning at 9:00 am.

applied March 25, 2019

received July 2, 2020 without new borns passport. I submitted stat dec that once we receive it we will submit and also submitted letter from consulate saying the passport will be delayed due to covid 19.

good luck to everyone waiting! you will receive it soon. 

I complained yesterday not sure if that’s the reason they opened the file.

@Hans and @nmit07 you’re next!

Wow, that so nice to hear

Congratulations 

5 hours ago, Sachin said:

Ok sure. Just one more, can I apply again 887 if it's rejected and I still have valid 489 visa?

Please consult a qualified MARA agent who can advice you appropriately. If your file has been opened already and a CO has requested for documents it is not advisable to withdraw your application as this may raise concerns about the authenticity and integrity of your case. From what I remember the other person who was in a similar situation wasn't contacted by a CO therefore, th withdrawal of his application cannot be used as a frame of reference for your case. Good luck and seek expert advice.

To 887 applicants:

Today I finally received my 887 visa. My road was long and hard,  I'd like to share with you:

- Submitted application on 03/Nov/2018

- Received 1st contact on 14/Jan/2020, required overseas police clearance

- Updated AFP clearance in May 2020 ( Only valid for one year!)

- Received 2nd contact on 28/May/2020, required proof of Functional English for Main Applicant.

- Complaint on the same day that no English Requirement for Main Applicant.

- Received confirmation letter on 04/Jun/2020 that Functional English is necessary for EVERY applicant and I checked the Homeaffairs Website, it's been changed!!

- Attended the IELTS test on 13/Jun/2020 and got the result on 01/July/2020 and immediately uploaded it and wrote a Suggestion Email to Homeaffairs.

- Got the visa on 02/July/2020.

Thank you very much sincerely for the Forum, especially the tracking list!

I wish you will get your visa in the near future! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sachin said:

Very important for me:

CO Andrej.

For how long were you away before applying 887? I am away for 7 weeks while i am on 489. Shall i apply after completing 2 year or wait for extra 7 weeks?? Please suggest.

Thanx

15 minutes ago, JJL said:

To 887 applicants:

Today I finally received my 887 visa. My road was long and hard,  I'd like to share with you:

- Submitted application on 03/Nov/2018

- Received 1st contact on 14/Jan/2020, required overseas police clearance

- Updated AFP clearance in May 2020 ( Only valid for one year!)

- Received 2nd contact on 28/May/2020, required proof of Functional English for Main Applicant.

- Complaint on the same day that no English Requirement for Main Applicant.

- Received confirmation letter on 04/Jun/2020 that Functional English is necessary for EVERY applicant and I checked the Homeaffairs Website, it's been changed!!

- Attended the IELTS test on 13/Jun/2020 and got the result on 01/July/2020 and immediately uploaded it and wrote a Suggestion Email to Homeaffairs.

- Got the visa on 02/July/2020.

Thank you very much sincerely for the Forum, especially the tracking list!

I wish you will get your visa in the near future! 

Congratulation Yaar .. I can understand that how frustrating this can be when you're hoping to get a direct grant after a wait this long wait .. However you have received the Golden email .. Enjoyyyyyyy Now .. Well deserved ...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, pr.journey20 said:

For how long were you away before applying 887? I am away for 7 weeks while i am on 489. Shall i apply after completing 2 year or wait for extra 7 weeks?? Please suggest.

Thanx

2 months in two years is fine. Don't worry,

• Thanks 1