887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

10 minutes ago, mspaint said:

Hi guys

I have submitted 887 application last month. The only document that I cant upload is the police check from my country, which can only apply with a letter from Australia immigration requesting PCC. 

My questions are..

1. can I contact homeaffairs to issue this letter to me first?

2. if cant, its high chance that I will miss the direct grant and becoming in the backlogs queue?

thanks mate

Hi,

Which Country is it?

Try to give a print out from the website that says you require PCC of home country

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mspaint said:

Hi guys

I have submitted 887 application last month. The only document that I cant upload is the police check from my country, which can only apply with a letter from Australia immigration requesting PCC. 

My questions are..

1. can I contact homeaffairs to issue this letter to me first?

2. if cant, its high chance that I will miss the direct grant and becoming in the backlogs queue?

thanks mate

You can share the 887 visa requirements and ask for PCC.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 887pos said:

Hi everyone,

I have applied through an agent and as a result would not get any correspondence from DOHA. My question is how do I know if correspondence is sent to my agent with any queries, results?

Will it show on my IMMI account that correspondence has been sent to my agent. Asking as my agent is very inefficient and does not reply to even my emails queries for weeks. I am worried that email correspondence to agent from DOHA also will be responded by agent only weeks after receiving. 

Any advice?

first import your application in your immi account than you can see any queri and corresponding from doha..thanks

• Like 1

Hello All,

I am overseas and my 887 is in progress. what happens if i receive my grant while i am overseas? can i directly use the grant to return to Aus or will there be any condition that i need to be in Aus during Approval. Please answer if someone knows

2 minutes ago, GC1 said:

Hello All,

I am overseas and my 887 is in progress. what happens if i receive my grant while i am overseas? can i directly use the grant to return to Aus or will there be any condition that i need to be in Aus during Approval. Please answer if someone knows

As far as i know, you will get a pre-grant which means you have to come back to Australia in order to get the actual grant.

You can't use pre-grant as a PR for entering Australia.

Others input would be appreciated.

16 minutes ago, GC1 said:

Hello All,

In this case u may get pre grant and final grant will be given after u land in australia.

4 minutes ago, GC1 said:

Thanks Raj. Just a little clarification needed on that, can i use the pre-grant to travel back if my current 489 visa expires before the pre-grant.

The problem during these COVID times, they are only allowing PRs and citizens to enter 😞 ... 

I have seen some are allowed based on some compassionate grounds..

Guyssss I've got grant just nowwww

Applied 14 jan 20

1st contact 30 June 20

Submitted docs 13 Jul 20

I travelled overseas 99 days total in 2 years. Before I submitted visa, I got consultation from agent saying it's ok because I travelled for work as part of requirement from my company. I got paid and I paid rent during the time overseas. I wrote a letter to explain my situation and it's all okkkkk

I'm so so so so happy!!! I wish you guys all the best with your application !! 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Way887 said:

Applied 14 jan 20

1st contact 30 June 20

Submitted docs 13 Jul 20

I travelled overseas 99 days total in 2 years. Before I submitted visa, I got consultation from agent saying it's ok because I travelled for work as part of requirement from my company. I got paid and I paid rent during the time overseas. I wrote a letter to explain my situation and it's all okkkkk

Many Congratulations....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Khushi said:

CO contacted me today. Asking about my baby medical. But on bupa website they mention that they are close and not booking new appointments in Victoria. Any suggestions please

how old is ur baby? if less than six months, gp letter could work

17 minutes ago, edwinFu said:

Just get my PR!  Officer Vineetha! After first contact, it is almost 2 months waiting!

Applied  by 07/09/2019, first request documents by 11/06/2020.

Hope everyone can get your gold email soooooon!

Many Congratulations.. patience pays... Enjoy

24 minutes ago, Way887 said:

Applied 14 jan 20

1st contact 30 June 20

Submitted docs 13 Jul 20

Brilliant Way887...enjoy the moment 😄

• Like 1