887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, khan32 said:

@Muhammad are you waiting too? when did you applied?

01/01/19

I understand there are people who have applied months  before me and are still waiting ... but still this unreasonable wait hurts every day...not to mention the stain on my eyes  for checking my email account  at least 50 times every hour from 8 a.m till 10 p.m 😖

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Muhammad said:

01/01/19

I understand there are people who have applied months  before me and are still waiting ... but still this unreasonable wait hurts every day...not to mention the stain on my eyes  for checking my email account  at least 50 times every hour from 8 a.m till 10 p.m 😖

dont worry I have exactly the same situation as you bro

1 hour ago, Navdeep047 said:

Yup...we applied on 24/08/2018 just a day before our 489 was to expire. We initially thought of moving but our agent insisted that we keep everything same untill our 887 is granted.

Check you bridge visa conditions. if there is no conditions on your bridge visa you can go metropolitan areas after your bridge visa has been activated.

9 minutes ago, vlad said:

Check you bridge visa conditions. if there is no conditions on your bridge visa you can go metropolitan areas after your bridge visa has been activated.

I know it says no condition ... but my agent told me to stay regional ..i was ok with it coz i have a decent job here..also, my brother lives here...so we will move together ...

1 minute ago, Navdeep047 said:

I know it says no condition ... but my agent told me to stay regional ..i was ok with it coz i have a decent job here..also, my brother lives here...so we will move together ...

When your 489 finished and Bridge visa will be activated, you can go. Mark from Migration solutions said on Tuesday FB live meeting someone asked.

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

One of my friends got requested for employment evidence today.applied 11 feb 2019.

didnt ur fren submited payslip from his employer.

I have only submited payslip from my employer as i was casual as that time.

what kind of documents was he asked?