887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

56 minutes ago, Guil said:

You can find Ielts for next week (pc based). I booked my Toefl for June 6th but I cancelled it (just got 50% money back)

@Guil u said u applied 887 on may 2019 but Tofel test taken on April 2016. so it was experienced when u lodged 887???

Grant Finally!

Country of Origin: Pakistan

Arrival in Adeliade: 06 February 2017

887 Application lodged: 07 February 2019

Lodged complaint/concern: 20 November 2019

First contact by CO: 23 April 2020, requesting documents which already been submitted.

Submitted documents-again: 25 April 2020

Complaint: 18 May 2020

Grant: 29 May 2020

Family: 2 (me and husband)

CO: Lisa

Thanks to the forum and all the members. specially who replied to some of my posts here.  Good luck to all those who are waiting. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, KhanR said:

Grant Finally!

Country of Origin: Pakistan

Arrival in Adeliade: 06 February 2017

887 Application lodged: 07 February 2019

Lodged complaint/concern: 20 November 2019

First contact by CO: 23 April 2020, requesting documents which already been submitted.

Submitted documents-again: 25 April 2020

Complaint: 18 May 2020

Grant: 29 May 2020

Family: 2 (me and husband)

CO: Lisa

Thanks to the forum and all the members. specially who replied to some of my posts here.  Good luck to all those who are waiting. 

congrats! did you do medical examination for 887 application? thanks

Just now, MMM said:

congrats! did you do medical examination for 887 application? thanks

Thanks.

No, we were asked to upload updated AFP, proof of employment, and my husband's form 80. All those documents were provided earlier but we uploaded again in the new date.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KhanR said:

Thanks.

No, we were asked to upload updated AFP, proof of employment, and my husband's form 80. All those documents were provided earlier but we uploaded again in the new date.

May I ask what did u upload for proof of employment?

2 minutes ago, memphis said:

Is anyone who lodged application in (November/December) 2018 or Jan/Feb 2019 still waiting?

•  

I applied in 2nd of April 2019 and I'm still waiting.  No information so far.  Is anyone on the same boat? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KhanR said:

1. Employment contracts

2. Salary slips

3. Tax return documents

4. Bank statements highlighting salary transactions

5. Letter from the employer

Is it going to make a big difference if the salary is not highlighted in the bank statement? 

Just now, memphis said:

Is it going to make a big difference if the salary is not highlighted in the bank statement? 

It should not because it's the case officer's responsibility to examine the documents carefully however, I myself assess applications on daily basis and if someone highlights something in the documents, it makes my work so much easy. Hence, I chose to highlight. Otherwise, it's the case officer's responsibility to look at the documents in detail and with great care. 

• Like 1

Hi All,

I have applied through agent. But I have copy of immi account. I want to do a complain about functional English main applicant requirement

1. Can I do a complaint through my immi account login?

2. Or if agent did already then how can I know that he submitted complaint? 

3. Ideally when agent is doing then their email address registered with immigration. So if I send complain email from my gmail account, will it any create issue?

Thanks