887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 minutes ago, FAYZ said:

Hi seniors just have a Question 

Requested AFP today with different surname which appears on my passport.

my surname doesn’t have Muhammad on my passport but they specifically asked for with Muhammad 

my previous AFP was without Muhammad, what should do i do ? 

applied 4 july 2019

requested today  

I came across same situation. Just go and request for AFP with requested name. It's so simple.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Navdeep047 said:

So guys here are the details of my long awaited PR. I would like to thank everyone on this forum.. Everyone here has been a great moral support for each other when someone is stressed, confused and depressed in this forum. We may not know each other personally, but we are a family...😊

Application Date : 25/08/2018

Number of Applicants : 3

Granted : 4/06/2020 by CO Sally

Happy for you. Can i ask, did they ask you more documents ? Or direct grant?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Navdeep047 said:

So guys here are the details of my long awaited PR. I would like to thank everyone on this forum.. Everyone here has been a great moral support for each other when someone is stressed, confused and depressed in this forum. We may not know each other personally, but we are a family...😊

Application Date : 25/08/2018

Number of Applicants : 3

Granted : 4/06/2020 by CO Sally

Really a long wait. Rock on Now! when CO asked for your baby medical?

• Like 1

@nudgee or any one from forum please help me:

as today initial assesment status 

applied 30jun2019

family 4 

baby passport still awaiting

CO asked today for baby passport , gave me 28 days to submit the passport copy, should i reply that the passport is applied already and waiting for that??

please guys its urgent 

still have 28days but i am not sure when VFS melbourne will send me the passport of my baby , started processing this week only...?

please advise me guys

thanks in advance 

3 minutes ago, nmit07 said:

applied 30jun2019

family 4 

CO asked today for baby passport , gave me 28 days to submit the passport copy, should i reply that the passport is applied already and waiting for that??

please guys its urgent 

still have 28days but i am not sure when VFS melbourne will send me the passport of my baby , started processing this week only...?

please advise me guys

thanks in advance 

whats your baby age now? Did they ask medical? if your baby is just one or two months, CO can give grant without passport. But depends on mood. I have seen in forum that someone got grant without baby passport and medical.

14 minutes ago, nmit07 said:

applied 30jun2019

family 4 

please guys its urgent 

please advise me guys

thanks in advance 

Not sure, but can upload passport applications receipt. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nakul Gautam said:

Help

Can anyone share draft letter from university stating medium of study as English 

thank you in advance 

I have sent following format to my uni as a reference if they don't have their owns(I found it online). Most uni would have one. Maybe you might go with something similar

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that <FULL NAME> has completed his <DEGREE NAME> from <UNIV NAME> University during <PERIOD OF STUDY>. He was awarded the degree by the University on <DATE OF AWARD>.

The medium of instruction for the above mentioned course was in English for the entire <NO. of YEARS> years duration both written and spoken.

His Register Number (ID) in the Univeristy was <Reg No.>.

Edited by stuckatjob
More info

Files submitted - 04/07/2020

I have been contacted by c.o Lisa today;

I got four queries though I submitted all documents.

1) evidence of residential address - I provided bank statement and statutory declaration

2) evidence of full time employment - I did 2 jobs (Uber eats & cleaning) in first year 489 visa and I provided all job invoices, payslips and notice of assessment

3) afp - as she said it is done by third party service so not valid.

4) functional english proof for primary - I was primary applicant in both file 489 and 887. I submitted transcript and ielts certy which was valid when I submitted 887 files.

She asked to submit invoice where number of hours which I worked per week should be mentioned. I did uber eats, cleaning and uber x where number of hours are not mentioned. Any suggestion? 

1 hour ago, Mangau said:

Happy for you. Can i ask, did they ask you more documents ? Or direct grant?

Asked for AFP, PCC, Job Contract and Superannuation in Dec 2019.

Complained on 21 April 2020

Functional English for primary applicant on 7 May 2020, and baby was granted Bridging visa on the same. Also got request for baby medical.

• Like 1