887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

DOA - 12/09/2017

CO (Adam) - 15/12/2017 (requested for 2years residency proof - uploaded all again with cover letter and stat dec from my brother as initially didn’t upload

Grant - 28/02/2018 CO adam 

Residence 

Cover letter

For initial 9 months - stat dec from my brother

Bank statement - For both of us

Tenancy Agreement 

Mobile Bill

TFN - For both of us

Work contract letter 

Electricity bill 

Private insurance letter - For both of us

Drivers license 

Work 

Pay slips - combined all the pay slips into one PDF 

Initial Work contract letter

Work contract letter after probation

work reference letter from manager 

Tax assessment letter

Work offer letter

Marriage cert

Birth Certificate 

Form 80 and 1221 - for both of us

IELTS - for wife 

Police report - Only AFP for both of us 

Passport - For both of us 

Passport size photo - for both of us 

All the copies certified by pharmacist 

Upload all the documents and keep a two separate cover letter stating the upload documents and brief about your stay and work history 

Edited by Waf
change of font
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kash said:

hi Russki,

it looks like it's me and you left only for grant as i submitted my docs on 22 Dec 2017

good luck everbody

Hi kash,

I think a few of us September applicants were thrown to the back of the queue by merciless COs. :( I am hoping for end of March grant or beginning of April. What do you think? :)

2 hours ago, Waf said:

DOA - 12/09/2017

CO (Adam) - 15/12/2017 (requested for 2years residency proof - uploaded all again with cover letter and stat dec from my brother as initially didn’t upload

Grant - 28/02/2018 CO adam 

Residence 

Cover letter

For initial 9 months - stat dec from my brother

Bank statement - For both of us

Tenancy Agreement 

Mobile Bill

TFN - For both of us

Work contract letter 

Electricity bill 

Private insurance letter - For both of us

Drivers license 

Work 

Pay slips - combined all the pay slips into one PDF 

Initial Work contract letter

Work contract letter after probation

work reference letter from manager 

Tax assessment letter

Work offer letter

Marriage cert

Birth Certificate 

Form 80 and 1221 - for both of us

IELTS - for wife 

Police report - Only AFP for both of us 

Passport - For both of us 

Passport size photo - for both of us 

All the copies certified by pharmacist 

Upload all the documents and keep a two separate cover letter stating the upload documents and brief about your stay and work history 

Congratulations!!! ... and great advice on what to do and what not to forget. Thanks Waf!  :)

• Thanks 1

20/08/2017 - application submitted

07/11/2017 - CO asked for more documents: (PAYG summaries - already submitted, bank statement showing the slaray deposit, new police clearance check as first one did not include my 'DR')

20/11/2017 - submitted requested documnents

29/01/2018 - GRANT

good luck to anyone and be patient ;)

• Like 2

I want to ask something here.

If I got a casual job ( 50 hours or more a week ) which pay me non award rates ( no penalty rates on Saturday and Sunday, no double rates after 40 hours work a week and the employer just pay me my superannuation and bring me PAYG Statement at the end of financial year for tax return ) Can I count and accumulate  payslips from this employer ? For payment of my wages, the employer transfer the money into my bank account.

On 2/27/2018 at 12:45 PM, Bunny said:

Hello 

Finally I got my golden email 2 minutes ago. Thank you for everyone who helped me during this long 5 months. This forum helped me a lot in getting a direct grants.

Applied on 03rd October 2017

Direct grant 27 February 2018

I will write more about documents attached in shortly which I think will be helpful to other members here. 

Hi Bunny, you were away overseas 4 months in first year, did they ask you to do the medical check up again ?

11 hours ago, nelakash said:

Fantastic!!! I am bit scared that, I have travelled altogether 4 times total of 63 days before applying for my 887 visas and I have compensated only 9 days after that I applied for my 887 visa. 2 times I went for my job purpose and 1 times for holiday and 1 times to attend my father funeral and I have all the evidence. Don't know what gonna happen? 

Hello mate I was in similar situation earlier. I also applied my visa with 66 days gap. Then just to be on safer side I contacted immigration lawyer. He suggested me to withdraw my case and I did next day. U have 55 days gap which is more then normal. My lawyer sent me some rules criteria etc.  it says if applicant goes away for 3 weeks each year that would not distract 2 years waiting period. But immigration keep saying 4 weeks in years is reasonable and its really confusing . He also said 42 days gap is normal but more then that can be a question mark. For that advice I paid him $200.Now u may Wana take some legal advice cz there is no point having refusal after 6 7 months. Good luck brother 

while applying in cover letter clearly mention about your 489 class either family sponsored or regional sponsor and also whether you must live in designated area or regional area to avoid delays . 

spouse IELTS and Police report( AFP and of traveled to your home country than county PC)  is must. upload when lodging application 

Keep all yo original utility bills of possible along with certified copies. 

Just some tips from experience 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Barbara said:

20/08/2017 - application submitted

07/11/2017 - CO asked for more documents: (PAYG summaries - already submitted, bank statement showing the slaray deposit, new police clearance check as first one did not include my 'DR')

20/11/2017 - submitted requested documnents

29/01/2018 - GRANT

good luck to anyone and be patient ;)

Congratulations Barbara!!!  :)

On 2/27/2018 at 5:45 PM, Bunny said:

Residency

Since 13 June 2015 to 03 October 2017, I have lived only 709 days in Australia, that was my biggest worry. In first year I was out for 4 months however, I have overstayed 4 additional months to compensate. In 2nd year I was away 21 days on annual paid leaves but I didn't stayed additional 21 days to compensate that. 

And I was stayed with my relations for 1 month and I only had bank account opening letter and TFN opening letter to prove their address. So I have attached a statutory declaration written by me.

Other than that attached 2 tenancy agreements, Water,electricity and gas bills and history downloaded from online utility accounts, a tenant history and payment summary from real estate agent (I requested one from them), full 2 years bank statements, 

Employment

My employment was straight forward and I have attached my full time employment agreement, all Pay slips I had (i am getting paid monthly), Bank statements, Increment letters and bonus letters :D, superannuation statements for 2 years, PAYG statements, Notices of Tax Assessments.

Husband's English

Attached his 3 year degree transcript and certificate, his full time employment agreements and CPA member certificate. Also I have attached his expired IELTS certificate as well.

Character 

Form 80 for me and form 1221 for husband, AFP for both of us and new PCC from my home country because we visited home during 2 years. 

Notification of incorrect answer

And I have notified them about incorrect answers during Nov 2017 after they have contacted Avi and asked him to move family members from non-accompanying to other.

Other than that identification documents such as passports, drivers licence and birth certificates.

Hope this will helpful to anyone who are in same situation. 

I wish everyone direct grants and once again thank you all for hanging around and helping. 

Congrats Bunny! No passport size photos needed?

9 hours ago, Waf said:

while applying in cover letter clearly mention about your 489 class either family sponsored or regional sponsor and also whether you must live in designated area or regional area to avoid delays . 

spouse IELTS and Police report( AFP and of traveled to your home country than county PC)  is must. upload when lodging application 

Keep all yo original utility bills of possible along with certified copies. 

Just some tips from experience 

This is a good idea. I've chnaged 4 addresses in 2 yrs time in designated area. Just attahced cover letter explaining all this. Are Lease, utility bills, tenancy ledger and bank statements enough proof for this or do I need to upload any more docs?