sunnyside

Hello Guys,

Golden Mail of life time 

GRANT  GRANT GRANT 

applied March 27, 2019.

Granted 21 May 2020.

Family of 3

CASE OFFICE JUDITH Brisbane.

i have not written any English Test, i was 2nd applicant for 489 and main applicant for 887.

i have overseas qualification of Degree and Post Graduate, i have English education letter from my Degree College, my wife and i have done our certificate Verified by the Education of Queensland for equivalence of Overseas degree with Australian qualification. my wife has done her certificate 3 online, and college letter for English education.

489 Queensland state sponsored. went to Melbourne, stayed there for 3 months with my cousin, later moved to Geelong,   got a job in Geelong i informed the the queensland about my job. the officer told he would cancel my visa and he told me it is a breach in visa condition, he told me it would be fine if i go an stay in regional Queensland. so from the it was all good.

I am really happy  and thank full that the forum as given good and quick information when required .

i wish all the best who is waiting for Grants.

Congratulation who received the golden mail. 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Kiran seri said:

Hello Guys,

Golden Mail of life time 

GRANT  GRANT GRANT 

applied March 27, 2019.

Granted 21 May 2020.

Family of 3

i have not written any English Test, i was 2nd applicant for 489 and main applicant for 887.

i have overseas qualification of Degree and Post Graduate, i have English education letter from my Degree College, my wife and i have done our certificate Verified by the Education of Queensland for equivalence of Overseas degree with Australian qualification. my wife has done her certificate 3 online, and college letter for English education.

489 Queensland state sponsored. went to Melbourne, stayed there for 3 months with my cousin, later moved to Geelong,   got a job in Geelong i informed the the queensland about my job. the officer told he would cancel my visa and he told me it is a breach in visa condition, he told me it would be fine if i go an stay in regional Queensland. so from the it was all good.

I am really happy  and thank full that the forum as given good and quick information when required .

Congrats dear...Good luck

4 minutes ago, Kiran seri said:

Hello Guys,

Golden Mail of life time 

GRANT  GRANT GRANT 

applied March 27, 2019.

Granted 21 May 2020.

Family of 3

Congrats Kiran - All the best. May I ask how old is your home country PCC and did you visit home country since the issuance of last PCC? Thanks

24 minutes ago, Peace said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Thank you everyone in the forum and especially the senior members ...

Got our golden email just now

will get back soon with details

887 Application date: 29/03/2019

Grant Date: 21/05/2019

Family of 3

489 NT sponsored, lived there for 2.5 years then moved to NSW regional for better job opportunity.

Main applicant: same for 489 & 887

CO Nikhila

Office brisbane

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Kiran seri said:

Hello Guys,

Golden Mail of life time 

GRANT  GRANT GRANT 

applied March 27, 2019.

Granted 21 May 2020.

Family of 3

Congratulations...

10 minutes ago, Kiran seri said:

Hello Guys,

Golden Mail of life time 

GRANT  GRANT GRANT 

applied March 27, 2019.

Granted 21 May 2020.

Family of 3

Congratulations