887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Lucky9 said:

Congratulations! Enjoy your freedom. Could you please share with me where can we upload the main application English or certificate? 

English letter from college and school along with degree and marksheets. Every university have a standard format of this letter. They just put your details and letter will be generated automatically by the software...so contact your college registrar for this

On 5/18/2020 at 1:15 PM, Megrand1 said:

It's not relevant at all. This requirement does not exist so we don't have to comply with it.

I agree. And that's why I have raised a complaint on the website and replied to my CO to check his request or to have the website updated. 

The easy way out would be to take the test and get it over with. I have no doubts about my English skills, but I don't want to be wasting money on something unnecessary.

If it's not part of the website and legislation, we shouldn't  be asked to prove our English skills again, especially after having lived in an English-speaking country for 3 years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaysavan said:

thats not true

1 hour ago, Megrand1 said:

Not correct at all

I have said this while referring to the post wherein the applicant member has changed from secondary to primary with IELTS expired.

Hi guys, we applied on sep 2018 and got first contact on dec 2019 and still waiting for grant.

We just had baby yesterday. Now i am just wondering what documents  do i need to submit to add my 1 day old baby in the same application. Please guys if u can help me.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Kaysavan said:

I agree. And that's why I have raised a complaint on the website and replied to my CO to check his request or to have the website updated. 

The easy way out would be to take the test and get it over with. I have no doubts about my English skills, but I don't want to be wasting money on something unnecessary.

If it's not part of the website and legislation, we shouldn't  be asked to prove our English skills again, especially after having lived in an English-speaking country for 3 years. 

I complained on Monday but still have no answer from co. Going feedback unit said that my complain was a request

4 minutes ago, Sunjay said:

Hi guys, we applied on sep 2018 and got first contact on dec 2019 and still waiting for grant.

We just had baby yesterday. Now i am just wondering what documents  do i need to submit to add my 1 day old baby in the same application. Please guys if u can help me.

Thanks

It’s a long waiting, who is your CO

On 5/13/2020 at 12:09 PM, Navdeep047 said:

i didn't....this is what i got with the request... so i have just provided my Bachelor and Masters degreewhich says medium of instruction was English...and my agent also included a request for review as to why am i asked to provide this.

Screenshot_20200513-140632_Yahoo Mail.jpg

30 minutes ago, A_D said:

I have said this while referring to the post wherein the applicant member has changed from secondary to primary with IELTS expired.

You guys can see the image above.

It brings out clearly that it doesn't matter if any of the applicant has shown functional english during lodging 489 visa. It is prerogative of the individuals appointed as case officer that they can ask for the proof if they deem so. And this mail specifically talks about the english language test.

I rest my case.

Yea been a while Rajani is my CO.. did complain twice but same bs. Now i am slowly loosing my grip. Its really frustrating and cant even explain how frustrate i am [emoji17][emoji17]
Same here from Sep case officer ENG documents requested Dec until now nothing

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Sunjay said:

Yea been a while Rajani is my CO.. did complain twice but same bs. Now i am slowly loosing my grip. Its really frustrating and cant even explain how frustrate i am 😔😔

I have complain as well but they will say it’s within processing time? What document did she asked with you? I have submitted my documents a week ago and waiting for my grant😞

8 hours ago, Sunny_March19 said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Love you guys for all your support and help..special thanks to Nudgee and Dee for all your motivation..

Application Date: 30 March 2019

Case Officer : Andrej

Three weeks before I uploaded Indian PCC and AFP for me and my wife.

Due to the English requirement, last week I uploaded English proof Letter from my University and my school along with  Degree and Marksheets  

Also uploaded latest super and bank statements, some of the latest payslips.

Thank you again.

All the very best for the 2018 and 2019 guys. 

Congratulations 🥳🥳

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sunjay said:

Thanks

First, congratulations on the birth of your baby. Really sorry to hear you've been waiting that long and the new addition might delay things even further.

The first step is to apply for a birth certificate. In the meantime, download form 1022 and fill it out. Once you acquire the birth certificate, send a scanned copy and form 1022 to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au 

The CO will issue visa and ask for medical which will just be a GP letter and emedical consent.

It will be hard to get visa without baby passport, so start preparing on how you'll acquire the passport. 

Hope this helps.

All the best.

1 hour ago, Sunjay said:

Thanks

Apply birth certificate asap

When you get it then send form 1022, birth certificate and a letter from GP to skill support email address. In the meanwhile you need to apply passport too

3 hours ago, Kiran seri said:

Yes long back but I am happy here no plans to move 

in my case, I was granted the TR via a QLD sponsorship but had Geelong as an eligible postcode, so directly moved to Geelong and never even bothered to inform QLD as per my migration agents advise. Hope it will not become an issue. will see. 

1 hour ago, Megrand1 said:

I complained on Monday but still have no answer from co. Going feedback unit said that my complain was a request

Did you send an email or raise a complaint on the website? I did both but have received an acknowledgment for the website complaint. 

Have you received any case or ref no for your complaint?

10 hours ago, Sunny_March19 said:

English letter from college and school along with degree and marksheets. Every university have a standard format of this letter. They just put your details and letter will be generated automatically by the software...so contact your college registrar for this

Thank Sunny. Can you let me know in immi account where can I upload those document for functional English for main application? Thanks.