887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 minutes ago, tanvir said:

My CO is RAJANI too, assigned on 09th Jan, 2020. 
submitted required documents but still no response in FOUR months ...!!! 
already complaint once on 08th May...just delaying for no reason !!!

Do you get an e-mail notification when CO assigned ?

2 minutes ago, Kawya said:

Do you get an e-mail notification when CO assigned ?

No- there is no notification; either you get direct grant or incase of any requirement you will get an email and probably your status in immigration file might change to initial assessment etc.

2 minutes ago, Dee said:

No- there is no notification; either you get direct grant or incase of any requirement you will get an email and probably your status in immigration file might change to initial assessment etc.

ok, Thanks for the information.

• Like 1

Just now, Monopoly said:

Plz add me on tracker plz

got the direct grant didn’t ask any documents 

CO:Wilson

Please provide your details.

applied date

country

number of family members ect.

one of the senior members will add you to the tracker

Im thinking of attaching the additional docs which were not in the legislation to be on the safe side. However, I feel that I won't be able to do it since Im almost to reach maximum of 60 attachments. can I use my partner's space to attach more docs? 

18 minutes ago, Kawya said:

Please provide your details.

applied date

country

number of family members ect.

one of the senior members will add you to the tracker

2nd April,2019

bangladesh

2 members in our family 

got the direct grant

updated AFP didn’t updated pcc 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JayK said:

First, congratulations on the birth of your baby. Really sorry to hear you've been waiting that long and the new addition might delay things even further.

The first step is to apply for a birth certificate. In the meantime, download form 1022 and fill it out. Once you acquire the birth certificate, send a scanned copy and form 1022 to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au 

The CO will issue visa and ask for medical which will just be a GP letter and emedical consent.

It will be hard to get visa without baby passport, so start preparing on how you'll acquire the passport. 

Hope this helps.

All the best.

Hi,

regarding an email address, which is skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au, i was advised to provide other necessary documents via this email as well.

is there an auto reply or correspondence reply once you send an email with documents via this email?

thank you.

8 minutes ago, memphis said:

Hi,

regarding an email address, which is skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au, i was advised to provide other necessary documents via this email as well.

is there an auto reply or correspondence reply once you send an email with documents via this email?

thank you.

Yes, they will respond with a generic email. However, be assured that they monitor this email. When I submitted my baby's documents, they updated in less than a week.

2 minutes ago, JayK said:

Yes, they will respond with a generic email. However, be assured that they monitor this email. When I submitted my baby's documents, they updated in less than a week.

Ohh ok. Thank you for your information. In my case, I reached the maximum documents on immi account so I asked them if I need to provide other documents where I need to provide them. And this is the email that they have given it to me

6 minutes ago, JayK said:

Did you also prove TRN or some kind of unique number that identifies you that so that they can find who you are and which application you are referring to? 

if it is what is the information I can provide, which identifies me and my application? 

3 minutes ago, nudgee said:

@nudgee   Hi mate, you are still here working, good on you 🤗. I am still waiting , as the hot line 13 1881 said that, the longer time i wait is actually a good sign 😂..  Jesus. It's true, they can't do anything for us , all up to case officers. The problem is there's no logic for COs to do their work.

Edited by Seacity112