887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

29 minutes ago, like2020 said:

I submitted end shift reports log in and log out. Its each page has taxi company stamp, I also provided them with written one year Experience from company on their letter head. I also provide few efpost machine receipts around 70 which normally has abn number taxi licence number. I have given bank statements with cash deposit stating salary. It also shows few transactions of Efpost from customer cards. I provided Pay G for each quarter. I also submitted Tax return and notice of assessment as well. Thanks i pm you

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

Jsng1960@gmail.com send me ur contact will call you to discuss more. 
Thanks 

Hi in docs upload there is separate space for form 80 and the same option is available in character evidence as well so what I have to do? I should upload form 80 in both of that or is it enough that I upload in form 80 section? 

19 hours ago, DVR said:

You are a good man @dar8, I thought the same. You know what ? I resigned from my previous employer after lodging 887 as it was just a stressful job. I was holding that job to make 887 application less complicated. I started next job (currently I was doing) right after next week I applied. So as you said I will leave it later this year then with the latest details. Thank you so much, you are a start .. ❤️ 😍

No problem mate , filling 1221 later also made me realise some mistakes i made/ missing info in my form 80 as i was referring back to form 80 when filling my 1221 

• Like 1

Hi everyone, 

I have got a quick question. i just uploaded all the required files for 887 visa application and i didn't realise until late that we can't upload compressed files. Basically , what i did is all those lengthy files i had no choice but to compress them and when the files were uploaded they were sent out as files.compressed.pdf . 

Is this going to affect my application or is there any way i can resolve this problem? your reply would be much much appreciated

Many regards

13 minutes ago, zeeban said:

Hi everyone, 

I have got a quick question. i just uploaded all the required files for 887 visa application and i didn't realise until late that we can't upload compressed files. Basically , what i did is all those lengthy files i had no choice but to compress them and when the files were uploaded they were sent out as files.compressed.pdf . 

Is this going to affect my application or is there any way i can resolve this problem? your reply would be much much appreciated

Many regards

Nothing to be worry I rekon... if its compressed file and they can’t open it they will ask you to submit again. Best to upload all the documents again according to their format and file size. Thanks  

15 minutes ago, zeeban said:

Hi everyone, 

Many regards

Hi everyone, 

Many regards

If your files actually show “compressed” at the end as file extension?

3 hours ago, dar8 said:

it usually is , but we have decided to upload 1221 to be extra safe as it's mentioned in document list under 887 

4 hours ago, memphis said:

isn't form 80 enough?

In 887 Document checklist ==> under Character document it clearly says Form 80 and Form 1221. 
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

It repeats the same questions (but little less) as Form 80, I also don't see any particular reason why we should need to fill it. But don't let those lazy CO(s) come back to asking further documentation. Just give as much as you can. Make yourself through to a direct grant.