887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, zeeban said:

Hi everyone, 

I lodged 887 visa 2 days ago and today I had email from immigration asking about my wife’s afp in next 28 days. 
Does it mean my file is currently being processed as I lodged it 2 days ago. 

Regards

Hi Zeeshan - If you don’t mind me asking, can you please share with me in what form the request was made by department? Was it a proper request of additional documents or just a reminder kind of thing? Thanks!

23 minutes ago, zeeban said:

Hi everyone, 

I lodged 887 visa 2 days ago and today I had email from immigration asking about my wife’s afp in next 28 days. 

Regards

That's the second case I heard in last 2 weeks.  Co's pinging within 2 days. 

Edited by Country People
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bil said:

Hi Zeeshan - If you don’t mind me asking, can you please share with me in what form the request was made by department? Was it a proper request of additional documents or just a reminder kind of thing? Thanks!

It is a proper request. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, zeeban said:

Hi everyone, 

Regards

It happened with me in case of 489 file. Contacted within 4 days, but took normal time to process. No demotivations 🙏. Rest you might be lucky. 

LONG WAIT IS OVER 😊

Application date: 18/06/2018

Grant Date : 25/05/2020 

Case Officer: Wendy 

Assessment Office : GSM Adelaide 

CO contacted us  : 3 different times 

1) Police Clearance 

2) Super Transaction and child’s Medical . 

3) Asking English ability for main and secondary both .  I have had uploaded functional English for both of us . ( All academic Transcripts ) 

Finally golden Email arrived this arvo 😊😊 

I would like to thank each and every individuals for being so active in this forum, wish all the best for every awaiting applications . 

Thank You. 

Edited by Mevie
  • Like 10

8 minutes ago, Mevie said:

LONG WAIT IS OVER 😊

1) Police Clearance 

3) Asking English ability for main and secondary both .  I have had uploaded functional English for both of us . ( All academic Transcripts ) 

I would like to thank each and every individuals for being so active in this forum, wish all the best for every awaiting applications . 

Thank You. 

Congratulations. When was your first contact 

12 minutes ago, Mevie said:

LONG WAIT IS OVER 😊

1) Police Clearance 

Thank You. 

Congratulations Mate.

Did you submit Superannuation statement initially with your application?

Also, did you only provide Academic Transcripts for English proof when CO requested?

Thanks

4 hours ago, TAS887 said:

I think it is only valid  for 3 years if it 6 each. if it is 4.5 then its one year. I am not 100% sure but just check with an agent or somone.

That’s what I think so. What is the different between secondary and primary applicants, English language is the same, functional level valid within 12 months but higher level valid for 3 years as stated on immi website. 

4 hours ago, nudgee said:

The IELTS result for secondary applicant has to be taken within 12 months prior to the 887 lodgement. You submitted the application on 8/04/2019 then the IELTS in 2016 would definitely be expired. 

May I know where it is stated English test needs to be taken 12 months prior to application 887 visa for secondary? Thanks. 

2 hours ago, nudgee said:

Finally PR Granted - Direct Grant

Date submitted - 09 Apr 2019

Grant Date 25th May 2020 at 01:33 PM

Case Officer - Nikhila

Time Taken 1 year & 1 month & 16 days = 412 Days

Thanks for much Nikhila....

Best of luck guys, hope you will get the good news very soon. Stay Safe and Happy

Forwarded from Facebook

Big congratulations and thank you for all your involvement.

Did you upload new IEALTS for both of you and PCC/AFP?

1 hour ago, Mevie said:

LONG WAIT IS OVER 😊

1) Police Clearance 

Thank You. 

Congratulations..!! why didn't they ask all the documents at the same time..? why 3 different times? 

1 hour ago, Mevie said:

LONG WAIT IS OVER 😊

1) Police Clearance 

Thank You. 

Congrats

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english

“in the 12 months before you applied for the visa, you scored one of the following ”

Thanks, I have seen that. But how if one provides higher than functional English score, in that case it would be valid for 3 years. Well the argument is about providing functional English evidence so it means if one provides higher level, it is still considered functional level? 
how about COs were asking some main applicants to provide functional Evidence only after their previous result after three years were expired. I just can’t digest this one. Please light me me on.. 

Edited by 19A20

Did you only submitted Academic Transcript A_D for Functional English? or uploaded either PTE or IELTS latest test results?

Have been watching this site and all the grants.

Applied though an agent 11 April 2019, 2 Adults and 2 children. From South Africa

Granted 25 April 2020

GSM Adelaide 

Wrote ielts again for 4.5 score main applicant 

Spouse only letter from School which we used for 489.

Superannuation, banking, rentals,school reports. AFP and home Police check.

Hope everyone else has good news in the comes days.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, dar8 said:

Everyone makes mistakes some correct them some d ont realise until co ask for clarification, i found 2 missing info and 2 incorrect answers so far in my form 80 and spouses form all related to employment and unemployment dates, there is an option to update incorrect answers in immi account , i think on left side under update us,  You just have to select the applicants name the incorrect answer relates to, then in details box include form number eg. Form 80 - Question 19 part F etc. , then it asks for what incorrect answers you provided ( copy paste the incorrect answer here or write brief explanation) , next box asks for correct answer so include correct answer , then next one asks why you provided incorrect answers i simply used overlooked missing information or forgot to enter or overlooked the incorrect answer as explanation. follow the procedure from beginning for each incorrect/missing answer  and at the end make sure you press submit. 

Love you @dar8, and thank for bringing the mentality high .. Will certainly do that 🙂 . .Cheers !! 

3 minutes ago, Hammerhead said:

Have been watching this site and all the grants.

Applied though an agent 11 April 2019, 2 Adults and 2 children. From South Africa

Granted 25 April 2020

GSM Adelaide 

Wrote ielts again for 4.5 score main applicant 

Spouse only letter from School which we used for 489.

Superannuation, banking, rentals,school reports. AFP and home Police check.

Hope everyone else has good news in the comes days.

When did you upload your IELTS?