887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, SJay said:

what is a signed consent form? I did not attach it as well

As baby is not 6months old yet, so a consent formneeds to be signed by parent with Hapid, and gp letter, so that they can check in bupa. Initially i uploaded the consent form but i don't have the passport for my newborn, so i couldn't generate the hapid. Now co generated the hapid and asked to sign it.

7 hours ago, Rupom said:

As baby is not 6months old yet, so a consent formneeds to be signed by parent with Hapid, and gp letter, so that they can check in bupa. Initially i uploaded the consent form but i don't have the passport for my newborn, so i couldn't generate the hapid. Now co generated the hapid and asked to sign it.

My baby is 7 months old.Still I did not get passport due to covid pandemic. I have attached GP referral letter regarding health declaration, along with Australian birth certificate,form 1022 and passport size photo. Did not do anything for Hap id. Do you think anything in my bucket list to do?

,Application date: 19th April,2019

39 minutes ago, bornil said:

My baby is 7 months old.Still I did not get passport due to covid pandemic. I have attached GP referral letter regarding health declaration, along with Australian birth certificate,form 1022 and passport size photo. Did not do anything for Hap id. Do you think anything in my bucket list to do?

I did attach like you did, but when I sent the same documents by email, the case officer created hap ID. I also did press on the update button and filled the online version of form 1022 in the immi ac. Interestingly, once I sent the documents by email, the 489 visa and 887 bridging visa for the baby was granted in 3 days.

6 minutes ago, JayK said:

I did attach like you did, but when I sent the same documents by email, the case officer created hap ID. I also did press on the update button and filled the online version of form 1022 in the immi ac. Interestingly, once I sent the documents by email, the 489 visa and 887 bridging visa for the baby was granted in 3 days.

which email address? skilled.support@homeaffairs.com.au ? or gsm.allocated

I just sent all things today to skilled.support mail address. Actually I was waiting for passport but realized now that it will take long time to get.

Indian passport for new born baby in Australia

Here are easy steps to get Indian passport for your new born in Australia:
(pardon some links doesnt work but you can find the same in vfsglobal site, its complete list to get Indian  passport newborn in Australia....
1) Get your birth registration certificate from Australian registry of birth; you will need to fill a form either online at for Victoria at http://www.bdm.vic.gov.au/ and there are similar sites for other states or fill a form and post it to the designated post office. Ideally you should get your baby’s birth registration certificate in 2 weeks time by registered post.

2) Once you have the birth certificate; next step is to take photo copies of the following documents:
– Your passport (first five pages and last 3 pages plus you VISA Stamping page if you have one)
– Your spouse passport (first five pages and last 3 pages plus you VISA Stamping page if you have one)
– Marriage certiificate
– Birth certificate of the baby which you got from Australian authority

3) Get all those photo copies of the documents attested by Justice of Peace in your area (for Victoria your can go to the following site to find the Justice of Peace nearer to your post code – http://www.justice.vic.gov.au/home/the+justice+system/justices+of+the+peace/find+a+justice+of+the+peace)
– Call and book an appointment with Justice of Peace in your area to get the above documents attested

4) Now you need to fill some forms to apply for first passport for minor (under 15) plus you also need to get your baby’s birth registered with Indian Mission/

5) Apply online at https://passport.gov.in/nri/OnlineRegistration.jsp Save the pdf generated and take print out of the pdf. Fill all the relevant details in the printed pdf form.
– In the application form, give the permanent address as Indian address (you will require to enclose a proof of permanent address if the address is not there in either of the parents passprt)
– In the application form, give the other address as the Australian address where you would like your passport to be delivered
– You will need to enclose a letter that you baby is too small to sign or give thumb impression and therefore you are signing on the baby’s behalf. Leave the space as blank in the form where it mentions Specimen signature/thumb impression of the applicant

6) Apart from the printed pdf form you will need to fill the following forms:
– Form U (One per person applying) – http://www.vfs-in-au.net/pdf/Form%20U_250412.pdf
– Form K (Application for Registration for Birth of a Child)– http://www.vfs-in-au.net/pdf/FORMK08102012.pdf
– First Passport for a minor under 15 years Checklist – http://www.vfs-in-au.net/pdf/Passport_Checklist_22032013.pdf

7) Get your baby’s passport photo clicked at a professional studio. You will require 3 passport photos of the baby along with the applciation
– Check this link for exact photo spec and let the photographer know these spec – http://www.vfs-in-au.net/passport_minor18_photo.html

8)So to summarise these are the documents you willl need to submit for a new born Indian passport:
– Printed and completed pdf application form
– Form K
– Form U
– Passport checklist
– 3 passport photos of the baby
– supporting documents: your passport attested by JP (Justice of peace)
– supporting documents: your spouse passport attested by JP (Justice of peace)
– supporting documents: your marriage certificate attested by JP (Justice of peace)
– supporting documents: baby’s birth certificate attested by JP (Justice of peace)

9) And finally you can submit the application forms along with the documents by either post or in person. Check the link for the appropriate address: http://www.vfs-in-au.net/submityourapplication.html
– preferance will be to submit the application in person; VFS staff in that case will be able to verify your documents on the fly for obvious mistakes and you can rectify them there
– do ask for application reference number and register for SMS alert

10 ) You can track your application at the following link: https://www.visaservices.firm.in/New-PassporttrackingAustralia/Track_PassportEntry.aspx

10) Ideally it should take 4-6 weeks for you to get your baby’s passport

Edited by nmit07

Please any senior member advise me regarding these. I have driven taxi for one year. I have provided bank statement, one letter stating I was driving with company for one year. I can not get pay slips as I was driving it on set price paying taxi owner per week cash for taxi rent. Although I deposit cash to my account stating salary for one year. Any advise from senior members 1215ad1ef1e53d9dfa527ae9809d834e.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, bornil said:

hello, can you please share the format of a consent form and GL letter. My sone is 1 year old and I thought I have to wait for HAP ID. 

3 hours ago, bornil said:

which email address? skilled.support@homeaffairs.com.au ? or gsm.allocated

I just sent all things today to skilled.support mail address. Actually I was waiting for passport but realized now that it will take long time to get.

Skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au 

Edited by JayK

17 hours ago, Walk said:

Very stressful time for 2018 applicants....

I dont konw why immigration department forgot 2018 applicants ...

Today only one Grant of 2018 

I emailed a complaint already about it. as soon as I get a reply I will let you know

4 minutes ago, Scid said:

Hello

does anyone know the quickest way to withdraw 887 application. Uploading on immi may take too long. If anyone has any idea please help

You can upload to the immi and email them to inform. If in a week they don’t response. Give them a call. Don’t wait till them process, it will took to long. 

5 hours ago, like2020 said:

Please any senior member advise me regarding these. I have driven taxi for one year. I have provided bank statement, one letter stating I was driving with company for one year. I can not get pay slips as I was driving it on set price paying taxi owner per week cash for taxi rent. Although I deposit cash to my account stating salary for one year. Any advise from senior members 1215ad1ef1e53d9dfa527ae9809d834e.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, bornil said:

you should be getting the passport before they start processing your application but in case if you see you don't get it then write a statutory declaration and upload it. As your kid is more than 6 months old, so your baby will be required to go for a medical check. They will not consider gp letter and consent form. Once Co will be assigned, then he will generate hapid and will advise to go for medical check.