887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

hello every one i upload all doc which CO ask me .....and i have one question please can any one help me out

i have 6 yrs daughter with me and we apply her in same application but the problem is my daughter is here with us just for one yr so do she also have to complite 2 yrs living in regional

please can any one ans my question

thankyou

hello every one i upload all doc which CO ask me .....and i have one question please can any one help me out

i have 6 yrs daughter with me and we apply her in same application but the problem is my daughter is here with us just for one yr so do she also have to complite 2 yrs living in regional

thankyou

Bro its all good,,, only main applicant have to fullfil that condition,

your daughter's time living in australia doesnt matter..100% on this

thankyou

Hi 11111darukhau

As Suggested by Singhsaab..you dont have to worry at all...only primary applicant needs to full fill 2 year residency and one year job condition...all other dependent have no such conditions.dependent must be in Australia during submission and grant of 887 only.

Hello, has anyone got idea ,once You submitted CO's requested documents, how long normally do they take to make decision or revert you back? I got Co's request on 29/08. Submitted those on 1/09. Now waiting for Grant!!

Hi

Sometimes only 2 days but maximum upto 2-3 weeks.Its depend whether CO need any other clarification and how satisfied he/she with ur documents..I believe this week u will definetely get ur lucky Grant letter.

Good luck

I just saw on TV that Albert proposed to let in thousands of Syrian refugees to Australia. That's a very respectable and humane decision indeed but I'm worried it might delay the processing time of my 887 application. Haven't been allocated a CO yet. I was told every time refugees arrive the immigration is fully occupied to process their visas. :sad:

I just saw on TV that Albert proposed to let in thousands of Syrian refugees to Australia. That's a very respectable and humane decision indeed but I'm worried it might delay the processing time of my 887 application. Haven't been allocated a CO yet. I was told every time refugees arrive the immigration is fully occupied to process their visas. :sad:

HI Aug 887

You are right in one sense but in other sense if they delayed processing application of 887, which they can't do because they have a time frame to finalise application, the minister will be under pressure..Although they need to hire more people in their department to process separate application for refugees..And one more thing i.e its not an easy way/process to process application of refugees so they know priority is 887 always..Don't worry about this..let's wait for good time to come and i hope u will get your PR soon.

About the time frame:

[TABLE=width: 715]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Applied

[/TD]

[TD]Result[/TD]

[TD]Result Date[/TD]

[TD]Days taken[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]since 2013:

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]eid2014 [/TD]

[TD]April 2013[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]10/07/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]830[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sugarboy [/TD]

[TD]30th Dec 2013[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD] 02/07/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]549[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Screwed887 [/TD]

[TD]June 2013[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]12/06/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]741[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]may [/TD]

[TD]June 2013[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]12/06/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]741[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Locomotive [/TD]

[TD]12-11-2013[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]07/07/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]602[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]nov2013 [/TD]

[TD]November 2013[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]07-July-2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]613[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Dreamer[/TD]

[TD]Dec 2013[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]08/07/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]584[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ak86[/TD]

[TD]01/05/2013[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]08/07/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]798[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]sg887[/TD]

[TD]April 2013[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]09/07/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]829[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ishi887[/TD]

[TD]Nov 2013[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]09/07/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]615[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]since 2014:

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Khan [/TD]

[TD]13/01/2014[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sumyya Taha[/TD]

[TD]20 Jan 2014

[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]09/07/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]535[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Rio[/TD]

[TD]26 Feb 2014[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]08/07/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]497[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]jaso [/TD]

[TD]March 2014[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]07/07/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]493[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]shahedce [/TD]

[TD]22/04/2014[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]15/07/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]444[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]khan2942014[/TD]

[TD] April 2014[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]againstthewind [/TD]

[TD]April 2014 [/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]07/07/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]462[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]che1360 [/TD]

[TD]May 2014[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]10/07/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]405[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]saeed28 [/TD]

[TD]April 2014[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]taree19834 [/TD]

[TD]June 2014[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] thefrnd

[/TD]

[TD]3 Aug 2014

[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]July 30, 2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]361[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]applicant887 [/TD]

[TD]22/08/2014[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]2015-07-27[/TD]

[TD=align: right]339[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]addy[/TD]

[TD]02/08/2014[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]23/07/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]354[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]tbzz[/TD]

[TD]Sep 2014[/TD]

[TD]Grant[/TD]

[TD]20/07/2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]322[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Cloud [/TD]

[TD]16/12/2014[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi

I have been silent for a while,

I have a query , I have done my 2 years in the area I was sponsored now I am in different state regional area will that be a problem?

Have you applied for 887 and got the Grant??if not then you still have to abide by your visa condition.according to me you can live in any regional area....ring 131881 and ask them randomly about your query.

Good day mates!

Just new on this forum and had some clarifications as I am about to apply for 887 Visa from 489.

My situation is:

- my wife was the primary applicant and I am dependent on the 489 visa.

- we arrived 14th of Sept 2013 here in Adelaide

- stayed in friends house for around 9 months initially before renting a house.

- I got full time work since Jan 2014 but my wife just had some casual work until few months ago

So, we are about to achieve the 2 years stay here in SA by next week but its me who will be able to fulfill the 1yr full time work. Now to apply 887, it would be me who will be the primary applicant.

My questions are:

- I tried to create an account to https://online.immi.gov.au/ and created an application for Onshore General Skilled Migration categories /Skilled Regional (Class VB, subclass 887) but after filling up all my details and passport etc I get an error...

The following errors have been encountered:

• 1. You do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable use of this service.

- Do I need to wait for completing the 2 years before I could proceed? We also tested to input my wife's details on another application but seems to proceed fine without the error but I afraid that will be as if she is the primary applicant.

Anybody who had same situation as mine could shed light and some information. Thanks in advance guys.

jk

Hi jk

I got same error message. I called immi office they said u are eligible and gave me technical support email address to right to. I think its an IT issue. I m still waiting for the reply. I mailed them 2 days ago. I was the main applicant on 489. But my husband is now applying for 887 as he fulfills the work requirements

Hi Anu

did you manage to resolve that problem??what was the problem and how u managed to rectify it?please advise.

Hi sanjeev

I called immi office they said u are eligible for the visa and gave me technical support email address to write to. I mailed them 2 days ago with the screenshort. Hope to hear from them soon.

Hi sanjeev

I called immi office they said u are eligible for the visa and gave me technical support email address to write to. I mailed them 2 days ago with the screenshort. Hope to hear from them soon.

hi Anu..Thanks for replying...i am still getting the same message though i was the main applicant for my 489 and i am the primary applicant for 887 as well.I havent contacted immi yet as i am still short of few more weeks to finish my 2 years residency an to become eligible to apply...please do update me if you get the solution.i hope things will in coming week.

Hi All,

Not a member thought but have been going through the Thread and found lot of information, Great work friends..

I have applied for 887 Visa in July 2nd 2015 and its already been 2 month, Do you think I should follow up with Immigration dept on this? or just wait.

My Consultant says he has received communication that the CO has already been assigned,but I don't see any such update with 887 Application status site?Is such thing possible.

The application being process further date is 29 Aug 2015 does that mean CO is already appointed and the file is in review?

Appreciate your response in advance.

JAM

Hi Speed,

Quick question my friend,while your application was in progress,Did you get any updates on Application Status change for example CO assigned etc.

I applied on the same date as your and nervously waiting for 887 to arrive, at I have uploaded all the documents inclusive 80 and 1221 etc..

Do you think I should get in touch with DIAC on this?

Thanks

Jaleel Ahmed

Hi jam,

once you got CO, in your online status it should say application further processed with such a date. And once you submit all request document , if CO is happy with that then you will grant visa or they will ask further detail if needed so. I guess you got applied through an agent if so then your CO must had contact your agent . So you better ask agent first and then contact immigration if required.

Hi , all

I have got my lucky GRANT letter today.

good luck to all who are waiting/ going for PR.

applied- 2/07/15

documents requested - 29/08/15

document submitted- 2/09/15

887 grant - 12/09/15

hi speed ...if u dont mind can we know what kind of document did CO ask you pls...and its looks like they are working in saturday also ya