887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi KRAZZY10

if you read previous posts on this forum then there was a fellow who had the same issue.He applied and his CO told him to withdraw it.he had two months gap as such which was already covered when CO was allocated.he re-submitted after withdrawing and got his PR in less than 2 months.No one can specifically answer this query as only CO knows what to do.i would suggest that out of your 85 days overseas days:subtract your paid(annual leave) days,and then work out the rest of holidays.i think the best and safe plan would be to apply after 20-25 days from your actual date if your unpaid holidays are above the minimum level(3 weeks/year) that way you will be safe.I am sorry if my words are harsh and not as per your wishes.

I may be wrong in suggesting you for late submitting your 887.but i can understand your worry.it will be more stressing if submitting an invalid file coz all CO are not that generous and grateful as that Fellow got.his CO suggested him either to withdraw the file or he has to cancel the grant.

do refer previous post...make up your mind and take decision.if you want to apply now then try to make a genuine note for upcoming CO that your Holiday was paid and that during unpaid holidays you were still touch in your auzzie life by paying your rent and bills.be sure about case before submitting it to immi.

Thanks for the best reply ever

Can u pls tell me the page number where that thing happen with that fellow guy to whom CO suggest to withdraw first and then re-file it later?

Meanwhile my 2 years will be completed on 9th june and i am now planning to file my application in OCt Mid..help me in covering some time and in filing safe application.

Thanks

Thanks for the best reply ever

Can u pls tell me the page number where that thing happen with that fellow guy to whom CO suggest to withdraw first and then re-file it later?

Meanwhile my 2 years will be completed on 9th june and i am now planning to file my application in OCt Mid..help me in covering some time and in filing safe application.

Thanks

ok i will search...and its not that old...i think you can start reading from page 600 onward till end...it happend in april 2015 or may 2015 i suppose.thats guy was active on this blog at that time.

Can you please mention your timeline ?

Hi v2r1jeel, my story is like this,

Applied 18th March

21st May Document Requested (AFP and PCC) (my mistake)

30th May AFP and OLD PCC submitted

Document Change in From 80 Requested very minor useless change Jun 2 (by CO’s support officer)

10th Jun New updated PCC Request (but I knew this going to happen so I have already submitted my PCC)

4th August Submitted PCC

12th Aug (CO replies that primary applicant Surname not matched with PCC) ---- unreverent as I have already provided the necessary docs for that before

22nd Aug request National ID card (own county) --- wrong move by another visa office wasting my time and money and I was really tricked after that and reply them with an aggressive answer

2nd Sep Grant

Hi v2r1jeel, my story is like this,

Applied 18th March

21st May Document Requested (AFP and PCC) (my mistake)

30th May AFP and OLD PCC submitted

Document Change in From 80 Requested very minor useless change Jun 2 (by CO’s support officer)

10th Jun New updated PCC Request (but I knew this going to happen so I have already submitted my PCC)

4th August Submitted PCC

12th Aug (CO replies that primary applicant Surname not matched with PCC) ---- unreverent as I have already provided the necessary docs for that before

22nd Aug request National ID card (own county) --- wrong move by another visa office wasting my time and money and I was really tricked after that and reply them with an aggressive answer

2nd Sep Grant

ohh ok , thanks for the info! It would a time of relief now :):smile:

ohh ok , thanks for the info! It would a time of relief now :):smile:

No probs ya but i would be happy if i get that without those unnecessary delays and pressure, due to this i wast my time and money alot but one thing i realized AUSI immigration system and CO's who works (expect good ones) are hopeless

they only read the book no common seance and very lazy to check things before asking us to resend them.

Hello friends i am new here...i just completed my 2 year condition. .i am on 489 visa..i started to fill the form today but i think i am not filling the visa number right, as it says th" u do not hold prerequisite visa " ..can anyone help me please

Edited by Anu

Hello friends i am new here...i just completed my 2 year condition. .i am on 489 visa..i started to fill the form today but i think i am not filling the visa number right, as it says th" u do not hold prerequisite visa " ..can anyone help me please

can you please elaborate on your error ? or may be a screenshot would help you solve your issue better.

Hi Anu,

You can just proceed without entering your visa number just try that.

I hope so it will work.

Thanks,

Hello friends i am new here...i just completed my 2 year condition. .i am on 489 visa..i started to fill the form today but i think i am not fillibg the visa number right, as it says th" u do not hold prerequisite visa " :huh:..can anyone help me please