887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

HI Mate

I am on 475 visa and my visa was granted on 3rd dec 2012 but i moved to adelaide ony in sep 2013 so according to that my 2 years will be completed next month in mid sep.

In regards to screen shot of pages for you, can u pls tell me why u need the screen shot and what its advantage to u when the i hide the details?

I want to see the question which are required to answer and other formalities which I should prepare well before applying.I am saying to hide your personal details like ur email I'd and thing which u think should not be share with other person.I just want to sees and prepare my self what will come next after 25% completion of file.I hope u can understand.I am just curious to see the questionaire.and u will get file attach Kent page after doing payment page.and my previous experience says that u will hey 28 days to upload all relevant documents after payment.u should be careful while uploading as u can't delete or undo any documents after attaching

Edited by sanjeevkathuria

I want to see the question which are required to answer and other formalities which I should prepare well before applying.I am saying to hide your personal details like ur email I'd and thing which u think should not be share with other person.I just want to sees and prepare my self what will come next after 25% completion of file.I hope u can understand.I am just curious to see the questionaire.and u will get file attach Kent page after doing payment page.and my previous experience says that u will hey 28 days to upload all relevant documents after payment.u should be careful while uploading as u can't delete or undo any documents after attaching

First i don't no personally how i am able to complete my application 100% at now bcz i have one month still remain to be completed 2 years in regional area? My application straight away need to say sorry u can go further as u haven't completed the Visa condition..Something wrong with the system is it? or any one knows?

Thanks

First i don't no personally how i am able to complete my application 100% at now bcz i have one month still remain to be completed 2 years in regional area? My application straight away need to say sorry u can go further as u haven't completed the Visa condition..Something wrong with the system is it? or any one knows?

Thanks

System count 2 years from grant date of previous visa.887 eligibility is 2 years after first entry.nothing wrong with your file n system

System count 2 years from grant date of previous visa.887 eligibility is 2 years after first entry.nothing wrong with your file n system

SO Dear sanjeev it means if i submit my application today and even pay them fees and start attaching documents with the application can they really processing it or it may show an error ?

i am trying to send u snapshot but there are not such hard question in application after 25% which u need to really prepare as all just u need to tell the details about your family members, accompanying and non-accompanying persons, last 10 years residency details spouse details and some character question and finally u done it.

Thanks Mate

SO Dear sanjeev it means if i submit my application today and even pay them fees and start attaching documents with the application can they really processing it or it may show an error ?

i am trying to send u snapshot but there are not such hard question in application after 25% which u need to really prepare as all just u need to tell the details about your family members, accompanying and non-accompanying persons, last 10 years residency details spouse details and some character question and finally u done it.

Thanks Mate

U can pay now but in that case u will make ur case invalid as u will breach your 2 year living condition before applying 887.never think of paying before completion of 2 years of actually living.u can take screen shot in ur free time.I just want get the gist of actual file

[TABLE=class: banner_footer_table, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: form_content, bgcolor: #CED4EA][TABLE=class: cells, width: 594]

[TR]

[TD=class: col1, colspan: 2]All the information provided in this application is important to the decision to grant a visa.If the information included on this page is incorrect, it may lead to denial of permission to board an aircraft to Australia, even if a visa has been granted
Please confirm that the following information is correct and that it is in the correct fields.
If you are unsure of what is required for each field, press the 'Previous' button at the bottom of this page.This will return you to the previous screen where you can select the
help_icon.gif
next to the fields for which you require help.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: col1, colspan: 2]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
030.gif
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: col1, bgcolor: #61A6CF, colspan: 2]Other names your spouse/de facto partner has been known by[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: col1, colspan: 2]Provide details of any other names that your spouse/de facto partner has been known by, including names before marriage.

[TR]

[TD][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
040.gif
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: col1, bgcolor: #61A6CF, colspan: 2]Critical data confirmation[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: col1, colspan: 2]All the information provided in this application is important to the decision to grant a visa.If the information included on this page is incorrect, it may lead to denial of permission to board an aircraft to Australia, even if a visa has been granted
Please confirm that the following information is correct and that it is in the correct fields.
If you are unsure of what is required for each field, press the 'Previous' button at the bottom of this page.This will return you to the previous screen where you can select the
help_icon.gif
next to the fields for which you require help.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
035.gif
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: col1, bgcolor: #61A6CF][/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: h1, bgcolor: #61A6CF]Family members[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: col1]Provide details of
ALL
your family. Include family members that are not accompanying you to Australia as well as deceased family members. Where appropriate, you are required to provide details of the following family members:

• Your parents

• All your brothers and sisters (including full, half, step and adopted brothers and sisters)

• All your children (including children from previous marriages/relationships)

• All your other dependents (including any dependent children of a dependent)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Its weekend Brother...Nobody comes on this blog site on weekend.U pasted one page for me.thanks for that.Please if possible then share the rest of pages.you can share pages on my email id also.This will be deeply appreciated.thanks

Do u know that if we have any pay receipt showing 35 hrs annual leave.is it considerable as i have couple of full tym pay receipt showing AL?

Thanks

Its weekend Brother...Nobody comes on this blog site on weekend.U pasted one page for me.thanks for that.Please if possible then share the rest of pages.you can share pages on my email id also.This will be deeply appreciated.thanks

where can i find your email Id ? and what your Visa status ?

Hi All,

I am just preparing my file for Next month, as I will be finishing my 2 years stay and 1 year full time job requirement in September.

So as of now i am completing my online file application but after 30% i am getting an error and getting redirected to first page.

Just wanted to check if some one have had this issue or if I am doing something wrong?

Or it means that I have to wait for exact two years from the date I was grated 489 visa even just to getting my application ready for submission.

Attaching screenshot for the same.

Immi error2.png

Regards,

Ankitatca

Immi error1.png

Hi All,

I am just preparing my file for Next month, as I will be finishing my 2 years stay and 1 year full time job requirement in September.

So as of now i am completing my online file application but after 30% i am getting an error and getting redirected to first page.

Just wanted to check if some one have had this issue or if I am doing something wrong?

Or it means that I have to wait for exact two years from the date I was grated 489 visa even just to getting my application ready for submission.

Attaching screenshot for the same.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9375[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9376[/ATTACH]

Regards,

Ankitatca

Hello ankita

im having same problem, I think we need to let 2 years finish after grant of current visa. I have couple of months left. will try after

Hi all,

submitted my 887 application on 21/5/15.

CO allocated and request more details 25/6/15.

All details uploaded 13/7/15.

Nothing heard since then. Is this usual ?

Thanks for assistance... looking at others' being granted in 2 months Im starting to worry...

Hi Guys

Congratulate to those who got their visa in recent days..I am also preparing my file as i will complete my 2 years next month.

Again i have a question as i am on 475 visa, and i already been to india for about 80 days in that 2 years due to my father sickness first and then my bro marriage.

Now i am wondering if m still able to file my PR next month after i completed my 2 years or i have to wait for the time spend in india?

Any reply will be appreciable.

Thanks

Hi Guys

Congratulate to those who got their visa in recent days..I am also preparing my file as i will complete my 2 years next month.

Again i have a question as i am on 475 visa, and i already been to india for about 80 days in that 2 years due to my father sickness first and then my bro marriage.

Now i am wondering if m still able to file my PR next month after i completed my 2 years or i have to wait for the time spend in india?

Any reply will be appreciable.

Thanks

If u consider this, a person can have 4 weeks off in a year as an annual leave as you were paying ur bills and rent. So 60 days should be ok, any extra you have to wait. But still online sys will allow you to file the case. Rest depends on CO.