887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Has anyone applied from Melbourne in the month of July 2015 ?

hi i applied in august from Melbourne ...i gues not many people have applied in July from Melbourne may be not from this forum .

guys can u please tell how can i upload my form 80 i printed the foem and signed nad save in a compressed

file still saying can not be upload .. i dont know .. any idea how to upload form 80 scan form .

if not i will just wait till CO is allocated .and then iam sure he gonna ask my PCC and form 80 then i will send him directly to his email.

still want to know how u guys have uploaded the form .

thanks

Hi everybody I applied on 25 May case officer alloted on 10 July submitted documents got the grant today thanks for ur wishes may all of u get ur pr soon good luck..

hi all i think from watching all forum members duration closely my calculation is once u apply u have to wait at least 45-50 days to get CO appointed and then from there another 40 days to get a grant letter. total average time to get grants letter is 90 days . if u have submit ur papers all correct and no delay due to paper work .

i have applied on 14th august .average calculation says i get CO appointed around 25 th sep - 05 oct .lets see how things will turn up . i will keep updating my file to all of you .. and please every one try to give more information , what happen if u dont attached PCC or form 80 , any idea what will happen ... then or u think its better to get PCC till a CO gets appointed . and also reply to how to upload form 80 .

thanks

hi i applied in august from Melbourne ...i gues not many people have applied in July from Melbourne may be not from this forum .

guys can u please tell how can i upload my form 80 i printed the foem and signed nad save in a compressed

file still saying can not be upload .. i dont know .. any idea how to upload form 80 scan form .

if not i will just wait till CO is allocated .and then iam sure he gonna ask my PCC and form 80 then i will send him directly to his email.

still want to know how u guys have uploaded the form .

thanks

Hi rahman,

you will have to compress it below 5MB, if the file is below that size it will get uploaded otherwise no. Use Adobe distiller to reduce the size or Preview tool if you are using Mac

hi all i think from watching all forum members duration closely my calculation is once u apply u have to wait at least 45-50 days to get CO appointed and then from there another 40 days to get a grant letter. total average time to get grants letter is 90 days . if u have submit ur papers all correct and no delay due to paper work .

i have applied on 14th august .average calculation says i get CO appointed around 25 th sep - 05 oct .lets see how things will turn up . i will keep updating my file to all of you .. and please every one try to give more information , what happen if u dont attached PCC or form 80 , any idea what will happen ... then or u think its better to get PCC till a CO gets appointed . and also reply to how to upload form 80 .

thanks

Did you apply self or through an agent. PCC is a must, CO will ask for it, if you haven't uploaded it.

Did you apply self or through an agent. PCC is a must, CO will ask for it, if you haven't uploaded it.

hi v2r1jeel

thanks for the quick reply yes i applied by myself and did not done PCC , thanks for telling , i willapply for PCC in this week and i will upload form 80 tmrrw and soon i recieved my PCC i will attach that in additional documents list .

when have u applied your file v2r1jeel.and from which subclass and from which city ..coz some time its very hard to understand .we all talk about status but we dont talk about from which state we applying .. i domnt know if it really matter from where and from which subclass u applying but its good to know ..so we can track the status and timeline ..

rahman

Hi all,

I am new in this forum have some questions regarding 887 visa application. Would really appreciate if some one can shed some light on this.

I will be applying in September's last week(Next month)

queries that i have

1) As we have to give residency proof that we lived in designated area, I can provide mobile bills which are under my name and do i have to scan the entire bill or just the first page where it has my address details and my name. Considering the 5 MB document size limit.

2) Also do i have to scan all the bills from last 24 months or can I skip few, same for the payslips.

3) Can I scan and upload (in color) all the documents instead of getting them attested from J.P. here in Australia.

Thanks in advance.

Ankitatca

Hi all,

I am new in this forum have some questions regarding 887 visa application. Would really appreciate if some one can shed some light on this.

I will be applying in September's last week(Next month)

queries that i have

1) As we have to give residency proof that we lived in designated area, I can provide mobile bills which are under my name and do i have to scan the entire bill or just the first page where it has my address details and my name. Considering the 5 MB document size limit.

2) Also do i have to scan all the bills from last 24 months or can I skip few, same for the payslips.

3) Can I scan and upload (in color) all the documents instead of getting them attested from J.P. here in Australia.

Thanks in advance.

Ankitatca

Hi

your answer:

1).Mobile bill itself is not sufficient .i would suggest to scan all the documents like any mail(TFN,Bank Statement , car registration i.e. any thing which came at you address as a mail.).if u lived or living in a share accommodation then if possible then take Sat. Declaration from owner or lease Holder that you lived there.

2).You can scan random payslips...first 2 ...middle two and last 2 payslips ...any random pattern to show that you worked for atleast a year.

3). Yes,You can scan the original color document and upload it straight away.no need to get them certify from anybody.

i would also recommend to spare some time and try to read all the old post of this website as there are plenty of successful options suggested by seniors for residency proof.Sat. Declaration is very important proof if you don't have lease on your name.

Good luck for your file

hi v2r1jeel

thanks for the quick reply yes i applied by myself and did not done PCC , thanks for telling , i willapply for PCC in this week and i will upload form 80 tmrrw and soon i recieved my PCC i will attach that in additional documents list .

when have u applied your file v2r1jeel.and from which subclass and from which city ..coz some time its very hard to understand .we all talk about status but we dont talk about from which state we applying .. i domnt know if it really matter from where and from which subclass u applying but its good to know ..so we can track the status and timeline ..

rahman

Hi rahman12345,

I have applied on 12th July from 496 to 887, from the city of Melbourne. Waiting for the CO to be assigned soon.

Hi

your answer:

1).Mobile bill itself is not sufficient .i would suggest to scan all the documents like any mail(TFN,Bank Statement , car registration i.e. any thing which came at you address as a mail.).if u lived or living in a share accommodation then if possible then take Sat. Declaration from owner or lease Holder that you lived there.

2).You can scan random payslips...first 2 ...middle two and last 2 payslips ...any random pattern to show that you worked for atleast a year.

3). Yes,You can scan the original color document and upload it straight away.no need to get them certify from anybody.

i would also recommend to spare some time and try to read all the old post of this website as there are plenty of successful options suggested by seniors for residency proof.Sat. Declaration is very important proof if you don't have lease on your name.

Good luck for your file

you have to get all your documents certified by JP. Just uploading the original color scanned won't work. See the link and below from the http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/887-/Skilled-Regional-visa-(subclass-887)-document-checklist

All supporting documents should be scanned and uploaded with your application. All documents that you provide must be certified copies of original documents. Do not include original documents unless specifically requested to do so by the department. Documents not in English must be accompanied by accredited English translations.

hi v2r1jeel

rahman

Hi rahman12345,

I have applied on 12th July from 496 to 887, from the city of Melbourne. Waiting for the CO to be assigned soon. whats your status? when did you apply and from which subclass ?

Hi 11111darukhau,

When did you apply for 887 ? have you applied in adelaide or canberra ?

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa/

I APPLIED IN 6TH JULY 2015 FROM PERTH 489 TO 887 AND STILL NO MOVEMENT BRO..........I DONT KNOW WHY ITS TAKING SO TIME MY ALL OF FREN GET THERE PR IN 4 TO 5 WEEKS WITH OUT CO....AND THEY APPLY BY THEM SELF ......

I APPLIED FROM AGENT AND NOW AGENT DON'T REPLY ME AS WELL.. ASSHOLE AGENTS

you have to get all your documents certified by JP. Just uploading the original color scanned won't work. See the link and below from the http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/887-/Skilled-Regional-visa-(subclass-887)-document-checklist

All supporting documents should be scanned and uploaded with your application. All documents that you provide must be certified copies of original documents. Do not include original documents unless specifically requested to do so by the department. Documents not in English must be accompanied by accredited English translations.

Hi v2r1jeel...No point of arguing here...its upto you to upload original scan or black and white certified copy...and by the way i have got this in writing from immigration department that original scan is more then sufficient... and go through all the previous post of this form from the very start,you will get the gist of how to apply successfully....we are here to seek guidance and provide guidance.sorry if my post disrespect you.Certified scan copy are also true copies and so is the original scan.

and the link you provided itself says so...read the full page:

Scanned colour copies of the biographical pages of the current passports or travel documents of all people included in the application

Scanned colour copy of your birth registration,

If you are married provide a scanned colour copy of marriage certificate or relationship registration for you and your partner

Edited by sanjeevkathuria

Hi

your answer:

Good luck for your file

Hi sanjeevkathuria,

Thanks for the quick reply and the useful information.

As advised i will provide bank statements, payslips which have my address, mobile bills, Car registration etc

But as you know Bank statements itself are like 10-15 pages long, so do i have to scan all the pages which includes transaction details or just the first page will suffice as it will have my address details? Also if i can do the same for mobile bills?

And for the Stat declaration I am living with my family so they can provide me that but just wondering if it has to be in a specific format. Is there any template for that or they can just write that I was living with them at ......... address with the dates.

Reagards,

Ankitatca

Hi rahman12345,

I have applied on 12th July from 496 to 887, from the city of Melbourne. Waiting for the CO to be assigned soon. whats your status? when did you apply and from which subclass ?

Hi v2r1jeel

I applied on 13 th Aug 2015 . from subclass 487- 887. And from el Melbourne city .

By my self .

Edited by NicF
fixed quote

Hi SanjeevKathuria,

Thanks for the quick reply and useful info.

As advised i will be providing Bank statements, Payslips with address mentioned on it, Car Registration and other Letters etc.

Wanted to check with you as Single Bank statement itself has got 15-20 pages so do I have to scan all the pages or can I just scan the very first page where it has my address?

Can i do the same for Mobile phone bills?

I was thinking of making one merged .pdf file with all the randomly selected bank statements in it for the period of two years (First Pages only).

Or do i have to scan and upload full bank Statement which has transaction details as well?

Also I am living with my family so they can provide me a Stat declaration, would you please tell me if there is any particular template or format for Stat dec or i can just type it and print it out on paper and get that signed from them

or is it the following form which can be downloaded and filled in front of police officer

http://assets.justice.vic.gov.au/justice/resources/655adb6d-a406-40f5-ba66-81fb306b047d/statutory-declaration-form.pdf

Thanks,

Ankitatca

Hi sanjeevkathuria,

Thanks for the quick reply and the useful information.

As advised i will provide bank statements, payslips which have my address, mobile bills, Car registration etc

But as you know Bank statements itself are like 10-15 pages long, so do i have to scan all the pages which includes transaction details or just the first page will suffice as it will have my address details? Also if i can do the same for mobile bills?

And for the Stat declaration I am living with my family so they can provide me that but just wondering if it has to be in a specific format. Is there any template for that or they can just write that I was living with them at ......... address with the dates.

Reagards,

Ankitatca

If you use Full Acrobat Software (full version) then you will be able to reduce the file size.i have seen that you can reduced the size from 20-25 MB to less than 5 MB by using full software.and the beauty is that resolution doesn't change i.e. clearly visible.

Download Commonwealth Sat. Declaration(declaration for commonwealth of Australia) from internet and follow the procedures written on that form.

http://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Documents/CommonwealthStatutorydeclarationform.PDF

Edited by sanjeevkathuria

Hi v2r1jeel...No point of arguing here...its upto you to upload original scan or black and white certified copy...and by the way i have got this in writing from immigration department that original scan is more then sufficient... and go through all the previous post of this form from the very start,you will get the gist of how to apply successfully....we are here to seek guidance and provide guidance.sorry if my post disrespect you.Certified scan copy are also true copies and so is the original scan.

and the link you provided itself says so...read the full page:

Scanned colour copies of the biographical pages of the current passports or travel documents of all people included in the application

Scanned colour copy of your birth registration,

If you are married provide a scanned colour copy of marriage certificate or relationship registration for you and your partner

Hi sanjeevkathuria,

I wasn't arguing ... it was just an info which I knew, my perspective and understanding. I am sorry if my earlier post sounded rude to you. No hard feelings

Hi SanjeevKathuria,

Thanks for the quick reply and useful info.

As advised i will be providing Bank statements, Payslips with address mentioned on it, Car Registration and other Letters etc.

Wanted to check with you as Single Bank statement itself has got 15-20 pages so do I have to scan all the pages or can I just scan the very first page where it has my address?

Can i do the same for Mobile phone bills?

I was thinking of making one merged .pdf file with all the randomly selected bank statements in it for the period of two years (First Pages only).

Or do i have to scan and upload full bank Statement which has transaction details as well?

Also I am living with my family so they can provide me a Stat declaration, would you please tell me if there is any particular template or format for Stat dec or i can just type it and print it out on paper and get that signed from them

or is it the following form which can be downloaded and filled in front of police officer

http://assets.justice.vic.gov.au/justice/resources/655adb6d-a406-40f5-ba66-81fb306b047d/statutory-declaration-form.pdf

Thanks,

Ankitatca

Hi Ankitatca

just few questions

when are you finishing your 2 years residency?when you got your 489 FS grant and when you entered Australia?and are you able to fill more than 25% of your application on immi account?

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa/

I APPLIED IN 6TH JULY 2015 FROM PERTH 489 TO 887 AND STILL NO MOVEMENT BRO..........I DONT KNOW WHY ITS TAKING SO TIME MY ALL OF FREN GET THERE PR IN 4 TO 5 WEEKS WITH OUT CO....AND THEY APPLY BY THEM SELF ......

I APPLIED FROM AGENT AND NOW AGENT DON'T REPLY ME AS WELL.. ASSHOLE AGENTS

I was just browsing the immi site. And this is what I found the link below , this page gives us a date of the application that have been submitted. So you should soon hear from CO.

I am not sure if this is what we should look at, but just a hope and status till which date the application has been allocated to CO.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Allocation-dates-for-General-Skilled-Migration-applications

Hi guys

I applied last year may from 475 to 887

i got my PR today

praise the name of Almighty God. Thank you Jesus

I am from Pakistan

hi congratulation to you .thanks for sharing

but I als want to share ...

To all brother and sisters . Plz do not promote ur personal believes in the forum.we here to share our story and experience of applying 887 and getting visa and helping new applicants to not to make mistakes what we had made and got file delay due to that .

Otherwise soon not in much time this forum will become like a regular forum where people starts abusive each other believes. And I think its very persona. We dont needto know our gender,believes,skin color or even ethnic ... Keep it simple . make I'd of ur name or just make something else and talk only about 887 visa forum and not ur personal believe.

this is for the new members or people who are interested to join this forum .

hope all other member agree with me ..

Thankyou .

Anyone has got a Co or visa grant who applied after 1 july 2015? I have applied on 9th July and there is no update yet...

any clue ?

I was just browsing the immi site. And this is what I found the link below , this page gives us a date of the application that have been submitted. So you should soon hear from CO.

I am not sure if this is what we should look at, but just a hope and status till which date the application has been allocated to CO.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/W...n-applications