887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi SanjeevKathuria,

I will be finishing my two years stay next month.

As i got my 489 grant 2 years back that is in sept 2013 so i will be applying for 887 next month.

And i have not started filling up my application yet as i am waiting on indian PCC.

Hope this answers the queries.

Can you please advise if I have to scan all the pages of bank statements and phone bills or just the first page will suffice which has the address details?

One more thing do we have to get the medicals done I am bit confused, as on Immi site it says wait for the CO advise if he/she asks for medicals.

Reason of asking is that I don't want to delay the application that's why confirming it with you.

Also have you already applied for 887 and waiting on grant or you will be applying soon?

Thanks,

Ankitatca

Hi SanjeevKathuria,

I will be finishing my two years stay next month.

As i got my 489 grant 2 years back that is in sept 2013 so i will be applying for 887 next month.

And i have not started filling up my application yet as i am waiting on indian PCC.

Hope this answers the queries.

Can you please advise if I have to scan all the pages of bank statements and phone bills or just the first page will suffice which has the address details?

One more thing do we have to get the medicals done I am bit confused, as on Immi site it says wait for the CO advise if he/she asks for medicals.

Reason of asking is that I don't want to delay the application that's why confirming it with you.

Also have you already applied for 887 and waiting on grant or you will be applying soon?

Thanks,

Ankitatca

I would suggest all pages for Bank statements...because Bank statements helps CO in cross verifying your other bills/transaction including you payslip and utility bill.but you can skip other pages for utility bills...only front page with ur name , address and period/month of bill is enough.

and Medical is not required for 887 as you have already done this during 489.but if any one included later after applying for your 489 or someone on your file who has not done medical during previous visa will need to do medical...you don't need medical.

do try filling immi account as well if you can.

Edited by sanjeevkathuria

Hi all,

I am new in this forum have some questions regarding 887 visa application. Would really appreciate if some one can shed some light on this.

I will be applying in September's last week(Next month)

queries that i have

1) As we have to give residency proof that we lived in designated area, I can provide mobile bills which are under my name and do i have to scan the entire bill or just the first page where it has my address details and my name. Considering the 5 MB document size limit.

2) Also do i have to scan all the bills from last 24 months or can I skip few, same for the payslips.

3) Can I scan and upload (in color) all the documents instead of getting them attested from J.P. here in Australia.

Thanks in advance.

Ankitatca

To all new comers, no offense but try to read few back pages as every1 has asked same n same questions again.

If u scan original docs u dont need to get them attested.

Mobile bill u need to attest 1st page (where name and address is)of the bill for every quarter like 8 bills for 2 yrs

hi congratulation to you .thanks for sharing

but I als want to share ...

To all brother and sisters . Plz do not promote ur personal believes in the forum.we here to share our story and experience of applying 887 and getting visa and helping new applicants to not to make mistakes what we had made and got file delay due to that .

Otherwise soon not in much time this forum will become like a regular forum where people starts abusive each other believes. And I think its very persona. We dont needto know our gender,believes,skin color or even ethnic ... Keep it simple . make I'd of ur name or just make something else and talk only about 887 visa forum and not ur personal believe.

this is for the new members or people who are interested to join this forum .

hope all other member agree with me ..

Thankyou .

While I agree that it is best for this thread to stick to questions around 887 visas I just wanted to reassure people that personal abuse is not tolerated anywhere on this forum and would be removed by the moderators. If anyone reads a post they consider to be abusive, or receives an abusive private message please report it using the little triangle with an exclamation mark icon on the bottom left of the post and the moderators will deal with it accordingly. Thank you.

HI All,

I am in process of filling up online application for 887 Family sponsored visa(Designated area)

Just checking as on the very first page of the application i have selected "Skilled Regional( Class VB,Subclass 887) on the next page it is asking me if i Have

"lived for at least two years and worked full time for a total of one year in one or more specified regional area?""

My question is as i was family sponsored so it should be designated area (Which Includes all victoria) instead of specified regional area, so is there some other subclass that i have to look? But on the First page i can only see one option under 887 subclass.

And on the second page it asks me to select yes or no for specified regional area where as i lived in designated area under family sponsored rule.

So should i select yes or no there?

Thanks

AnkitatcaElectronic Visas Application 2nd page.png

Electronic Visas Application 1st page.png

hi congratulation to you .thanks for sharing

but I als want to share ...

To all brother and sisters . Plz do not promote ur personal believes in the forum.we here to share our story and experience of applying 887 and getting visa and helping new applicants to not to make mistakes what we had made and got file delay due to that .

Otherwise soon not in much time this forum will become like a regular forum where people starts abusive each other believes. And I think its very persona. We dont needto know our gender,believes,skin color or even ethnic ... Keep it simple . make I'd of ur name or just make something else and talk only about 887 visa forum and not ur personal believe.

this is for the new members or people who are interested to join this forum .

hope all other member agree with me ..

Thankyou .

@rahman12345 please when someone has been granted their visa, let them thank whoever they want to. They have great news which I'm sure people are happy to hear about. Please don't discourage people from sharing their happy news.

CONGRATULATIONS Jesusislord!

1111darkhau--- I am not sure where to call? Didn't find the number..

I have less chance now, as am moving overseas on 21st Aug for 3 weeks. I guess, for me result would be done once am back here..

Also, online status is still the same.....Technically, you should be hearing prior to me as you have applied on 6th ..

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa/

any hot news or grant today pls....?

HI All,

I am in process of filling up online application for 887 Family sponsored visa(Designated area)

Just checking as on the very first page of the application i have selected "Skilled Regional( Class VB,Subclass 887) on the next page it is asking me if i Have

"lived for at least two years and worked full time for a total of one year in one or more specified regional area?""

My question is as i was family sponsored so it should be designated area (Which Includes all victoria) instead of specified regional area, so is there some other subclass that i have to look? But on the First page i can only see one option under 887 subclass.

And on the second page it asks me to select yes or no for specified regional area where as i lived in designated area under family sponsored rule.

Thanks

Ankitatca[ATTACH=CONFIG]9343[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9344[/ATTACH]

U go with a YES (THAT WHAT I DID, FAMILY SPONSORED 887)

Hi Friends

Just wondering do we need to attach a photo of all members in the application of 887 visa? my mean is With other documents do we also attach the photos of all applicants?

If yes, how much MB is ?

Thanks

Recent, scanned passport-sized photograph (45 mm x 35 mm) of you and each other person included in the application. Alternatively, digital photos can also be provided. Each photograph should:

• be of the head and shoulders against a plain background and
  • be labelled with the applicant's name.

HI All,

Thanks

Ankitatca[ATTACH=CONFIG]9343[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9344[/ATTACH]

Designated area is regional area for 489 Fs visa.

Did you managed to go past 25 % of your application??if yes then can you please do me a favor and click snap shot of every page after 25% of your application for me please??you can edit/hide your personal detail and send me the questionnaire or page link after 25% of application(just like the snap shot you provided in this quote).you can email me screen shots. Email can be provided via private message.

i am unable to go pass 25% i.e. the page where it ask for my details and my spouse details and then ask if the spouse is included.i click next but then i get the message of visa pre-request not met...as i will be eligible to apply in november

Edited by NicF
removing personal email address

Hi Guys!!

Just to update you. ... I have my 887 VIsa Granted today!! ... GOd Bless us all.. Thank God

Cheers..

I hope you all the best and get your visa granted soon!!

Congratulations!

Could you provide more details? When did U apply? etc.

Designated area is regional area for 489 Fs visa.

Did you managed to go past 25 % of your application??if yes then can you please do me a favor and click snap shot of every page after 25% of your application for me please??you can edit/hide your personal detail and send me the questionnaire or page link after 25% of application(just like the snap shot you provided in this quote).you can email me screen shots. Email can be provided via private message.

i am unable to go pass 25% i.e. the page where it ask for my details and my spouse details and then ask if the spouse is included.i click next but then i get the message of visa pre-request not met...as i will be eligible to apply in november

Hi Mate

I don't no why this problem ariseswith u as when i filled my application online almost 2 weeks ago, i have successfully completed all his pages and now its 100%..

Although i haven't completed 2 years as 1 month still left and i tick" NO" in answer the question Have u completed 2 years in just beginning of the application..Yesterday i did a mistake to submit it and even it was submited and payment page was opened..i don't no why it happen when i haven't completed 2 years still? i immediately cancel the payment page bcz i was worried something then went wrong.

Anyone knows why it happened with my application as i m going to complete my 2 years in 2nd week of september.

Thanks

Hi Mate

I don't no why this problem ariseswith u as when i filled my application online almost 2 weeks ago, i have successfully completed all his pages and now its 100%..

Although i haven't completed 2 years as 1 month still left and i tick" NO" in answer the question Have u completed 2 years in just beginning of the application..Yesterday i did a mistake to submit it and even it was submited and payment page was opened..i don't no why it happen when i haven't completed 2 years still? i immediately cancel the payment page bcz i was worried something then went wrong.

Anyone knows why it happened with my application as i m going to complete my 2 years in 2nd week of september.

Thanks

hi KRAZZY10...may be system counts 2 years from the date of 489 grant...i will be finishing 2 years of my visa grant in last week of sept .Can you please do me a favor if possible:

Can you please take snap shot of every page after 25% of your application for me please??you can edit/hide your personal detail and send me the questionnaire or page link after 25% of application.you can email me screen shots.i will ping you my email address in private message.that will be great help if you can do it for me...Thanks in advance.

Edited by sanjeevkathuria

HI Mate

I am on 475 visa and my visa was granted on 3rd dec 2012 but i moved to adelaide ony in sep 2013 so according to that my 2 years will be completed next month in mid sep.

In regards to screen shot of pages for you, can u pls tell me why u need the screen shot and what its advantage to u when the i hide the details?

Is anyone knows that once we submit the application, there comes after the payment page and once payment done, only then we can attach the documents? is it right ?

Is anyone tell me do we need to attach the documents after payment straight away or we can attach it later too?

Thanks