887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Congrats VEER. i'm very happy for you. this is another good news showing that 887 visa is moving forward slowly. VEER have u contacted by CO? or get visa without CO? thanks.

thanx Vince887...

yes CO contacted me on Tuesday..because the Police Check wasn't uploaded properly..

uploaded that again same day...

Guest Vince887
Hey Guys

Today I received an email from adelaidegsmteam13 asking for form 80,form 1221 and full resume. I don't understand why adelaide team13 will ask for these. Isn't 887 under brisbane? Anyone has this experience?

you applied by paper or online?

Guest Vince887

That's very strange, you applied last month and got allocated already. Form 80 and 1221 I didn't upload in my application too. I thought that form are for paper application only. And yes online app only process in Brisbane. Anyways, if you being contacted my CO, that's a good news, which mean your app is moving forward. Cheers.

Guest roger1234
Hey Guys

Today I received an email from adelaidegsmteam13 asking for form 80,form 1221 and full resume. I don't understand why adelaide team13 will ask for these. Isn't 887 under brisbane? Anyone has this experience?

Is this an indication that additional resources are processing 487 to 887 now? adelaide is helping out

Many -2 congrats to from475to887 and Veer who recently got the PR and bring hope to everyone who have all applied.I think now it is really moving but slowly.

And whishing all who have applied will get good news soon........

Guest Luckysingh

Hi I said DR Because our visa process is very slow and we been waiting waiting for so long and I. Give name to this waiting delay in residence .

What does that mean that you got DR? Does anyone know that immigration is using this terminology also?

That's very strange, you applied last month and got allocated already. Form 80 and 1221 I didn't upload in my application too. I thought that form are for paper application only. And yes online app only process in Brisbane. Anyways, if you being contacted my CO, that's a good news, which mean your app is moving forward. Cheers.

This is really strange and the email that I received is more strange. There they have clearly said that they are not anyhow connected to CO. They only require me to fill out the forms and along with a resume send to their email address. They will not respond to status update. If I am already allocated a CO I should respond to his request.

But when I check electronic application progress there I found Application has been processed further on 06/09/2013!

At this point I am worried rather than being happy that whether I have made any mistake during my online form fill up. :/