887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guest 18Months

Let me sing a song for all, the big mac chants from McDonalds. Succch a biiiig mac, and your loving mac, ~~~ we arrrre still waiiiiting for the bloooody PPPPRRRR, ifffff one daaaaay, whooooever the CO issss, gooona approve our PPPPR, and wee, weeeee, we willllll, buuuuuy you a biggggg maaaaaac. Thank you!

guys

What is the waiting time now for CO allocation? Am I seeing 18 months?

I applied for the 887 on 29 June 2013, still waiting

Btw, anyone know if I can travel overseas during this period? I hold a valid subclass 489 that expires on 07/01/14

guys

What is the waiting time now for CO allocation? Am I seeing 18 months?

I applied for the 887 on 29 June 2013, still waiting

Btw, anyone know if I can travel overseas during this period? I hold a valid subclass 489 that expires on 07/01/14

firstly ...you can travel...2nd there is long wait 6+ months so...comeback again in Dec/Jan and check :( oopppppppppp sorrry

Guest Vince887

[TABLE=class: tableborder, width: 1]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #ECECEC]Visa Subclass[/TH]

[TH=bgcolor: #ECECEC]Application Date[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]489 Renewal[/TD]

[TD]16 July 2013[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]887 Skilled – Regional[/TD]

[TD]7 February 2013[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

****. After 2 months, allocation date move up 2 days. WTF is immi doing with 887. *********************.

Guest Vince887
The allocation date has been updated on the immi site today. And for 887 it's only moving forward to 7 Feb... wt*....

Hi JoL, this is really bull. if this is really legit, if immi just allocate 1 officer to work on 887 visa, it should be up more than 2 days of application files after 2 months. I think immi just stop processing 887 for some reason. if they want to stop 887 then just tell us, then we can make other plan for the future rather than keep waiting endlessly. Calling to speak to help desk is useless. i am very frustrated now, but don't know what else can be done.

Edited by snifter
Language

Guest Luckysingh

finaly they move that shows they working very hard great job done

Hi JoL, this is really bull. if this is really legit, if immi just allocate 1 officer to work on 887 visa, it should be up more than 2 days of application files after 2 months. I think immi just stop processing 887 for some reason. if they want to stop 887 then just tell us, then we can make other plan for the future rather than keep waiting endlessly. Calling to speak to help desk is useless. i am very frustrated now, but don't know what else can be done.
Edited by snifter
Tags and language

Vince dont get to frustrated my friend :)

I am waiting for 9 months now...youu can feel for me now :mad:...i wanted to buy home and i missed alot of good deals...and now proprty is going up...and i am like losing 50K on the same property in 3 months ...

you just cant plan anything until they finalise the case...

I think the best bet is to start peppering Scott Morroson MP with tweets reminding him that this is now his department and when we will wip it into shape given the mess that the ALP fools (Chris Bowen and Tony Burke) made!

Hi JoL, this is really bull****. if this is really legit, if immi just allocate 1 officer to work on 887 visa, it should be up more than 2 days of application files after 2 months. I think immi just stop processing 887 for some reason. fark that, if they want to stop 887 then just tell us, then we can make other plan for the future rather than keep waiting endlessly. Calling to speak to help desk is useless. i am very frustrated now, but don't know what else can be done. farkkkk immi.

yeah...i thought at least could be moving to the end of Feb or something... well here's the thing. After election they're finally getting their hands on updating the info and two of the applicants who already got allocated was re-allocated to some other CO. So I guess it's all moving again. Don't get too upset Vince, let's wait and see given we've been waiting for so long already. Might as well enjoy the spring here.

I think the best bet is to start peppering Scott Morroson MP with tweets reminding him that this is now his department and when we will wip it into shape given the mess that the ALP fools (Chris Bowen and Tony Burke) made!

that's right. I think everyone should send'em feedback. Facebook,tweeter or immi feedback forms are the best ways. I am sure you can easily find facebook/tweeter pages for the new minister if you google. Hopefully they will get 887 back into priority level 1 in the new government.

Guest Vince887

Guys, another idea come into my head. let assume that we resume processing 887 after election. so within 5 working days, they move up 2 days of application file. so that's not too bad. Think that way would cheers us up. lols. god bless 887 applicants.