887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Guys..,

Good news to share with you all..., I got my golden mail today saying that i have benn granted PR.

wish u all good luck friends

no CO , no extra papers straight way granted

congrats happy. Cheers for that.

I havnt been assigned with a co yet n i applied on 13 feb 2013. Any idea happy?

Guest Vince887
congrats happy. Cheers for that.

I havnt been assigned with a co yet n i applied on 13 feb 2013. Any idea happy?

hello Pbrt,

i think every application is different, your visa is around the corner. just be patience, i think you'll get your golden email by friday next week. cheers.

hello Pbrt,

i think every application is different, your visa is around the corner. just be patience, i think you'll get your golden email by friday next week. cheers.

Thanx vince for your magical words.

Congr.Raff777

Could you please tell us What the signature of the person at the bottom? Iike Case officer or team? I guess there should be a name at least!

hi there

there wasn't signature. No CO allocated.

cheers

R.

Hi Raff..,

Congratulations..., happy days...

Have you ever been out of australia after your initial entry...?,

I have been for 7 months, so i think they will ask me to go for medicals.., lets see what happens...

Cheers

I've been for 1 month overseas.

hi friends

i would like to share some information with u .. i met one person today who working in immigration. i asked him like i haven't allocate CO but i received my PR. he told me once u full fill the checklist then system check it by it self. if something not seems to be ok then case goes through CO or else straight way decision..

good luck guys

Guest Vince887
hi friends

i would like to share some information with u .. i met one person today who working in immigration. i asked him like i haven't allocate CO but i received my PR. he told me once u full fill the checklist then system check it by it self. if something not seems to be ok then case goes through CO or else straight way decision..

good luck guys

hello happy, yeah that's what i was told last time too when i call immi. hopefully this way the process will be faster. anyway good luck all for this brand new week. cheers.

Guest Vince887
Hi my friend apply on 4 th of march got call and email from case officer it's moving

Good news. good for JoL, he applied on the 4th. I applied on the 8th. hope to get news from immi soon.

Guest pags85pat
Good news. good for JoL, he applied on the 4th. I applied on the 8th. hope to get news from immi soon.

I applied on 14th March..hopefully I get PR probably in one month.

Thx